Equestria High 2

Nova ignored Blayze about the rumours not even dignifying Blayze's prods for a reaction before handing the signing board to Blaze after signing and goes to the front of the school and sits down by the main stairs waiting for school to begin.

He then takes his backpack off and unzips the main seal and pulls out a medium-sized military paperback novel with a bookmark in it and starts on the page with the bookmark and continued to where he left off.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blayze just smiled and went inside. He eventually got to where he wanted to go, except fate had the perfect idea of making him an idiot. He didn't watch where he was going and knocked into Luna, falling over.

"Oh jeez, I'm so sorry." He said, getting up and offering a hand if she needed it.

(sorry guys, I've been meaning to post but I've been working on my app for canterlot)

Melody had no cares for being late for her next class, so why bother rushing? Melody strolled through the main hall where she saw everybody looking at clubs. This was new to Melody as she had skipped the rest of school after the incident in the gym. She shuddered at the memories. She shrugged, today was a new day, time to turn a new leaf. She took a deep breathe and walked towards the artist club. "hi, I'm melody. D'ya think I could sign up?" Melody took a step back and began wondering if she had become enemies with Fantasia and if snowy had forgiven her... Either way, she suddenly realised that everything was adding up slowly, and she wasn't fitting in at all.