Equestria High 2

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She smiled back and held him close

Luna was about answer when ahe heard Deadpool. His comment got her quite PO'd and her hair began to turn dark purple and her finger tips and nails grew. She took a deep breath and looked at her new friend, "Le...let's go."

Blayze just stared at Deadpool until Luna spoke. "Yeah...let's..." He said, turning away from Deadpool and motioning for her to lead the way. He was still trying to figure out her reaction, yet dismissed it once he remembered his "Tickle Hands".

'HEHEHE TICKLE HANDS...' His mind gave him the image of his claws and he almost giggled, but managed to hold it back.

Silver closed his phone roughly, having received no answer from JAYZEe. He walked towards the dance room, fuming with frustration at his situation. I hate playing phone tag!, his mind screamed as he came upon Blayze and Luna.

He slowed to a stop and flashed a polite smile at Blayze and Luna while he opted to send a text message to JAYZEe that read, "Where have u been? I've been w8ing for u all day!"

Looking up from his phone, he said gently, "Hello, I am Silver Swirl. I'm a senior and member of the magic club. How are you today?" He was slightly stunned by Luna's clothing and physical appearance but he didn't let it show.

""my sister," she said simply, "hope she isn't mad at me," she said with a sigh and suddenly the other man appeared and she got nervous, "oh hi"

She smiles, "aww my strong dominate man is gone," she teased him and smiled kissing him slowly and passionately on the lips and then looking at him, "No my shy lover is here."

Blayze looked at her questioningly. "Why would she be mad at you?" He turned to face Silver and yet again, bowed slightly. "I'm Blayze, singer, drummer, bassist, guitarist and archer." He said, trying not to come off as an attention-seeker.

'You'll die as you lived in the Flash Of the Blade...' His mind was really focused on singing at the moment.

Noting her nervousness, he backed off and said, "I'm sorry if I interrupted you. I'll just go away now." He moved down the hall and once safely out of sight, he leaned against the wall. Celestia, i should just go back to focusing on my studies. Getting a girlfriend is a waste of time., his mind said, defeated. He sat there, alone and frowned with that deep sadness taking root again in his heart.

(aww u make me wanna add an OC Rosario, just for poor Silver)

She watches him walked away and then grabbed her friend as pulled him into an empty classroom, "If you really wanna know we have to be alone," she said as sighed, "O don't like the world to know,"

"either is good, but I would like a nice middle," she smiled and held his hand as they sat:

"I was that darkness," she closed her eyes, "Long ago me and my sister lived in harmony, that was until a corruption took me and I became Nightmare Moon, a menace to all, so she sent me to the moon, my imprisonment," she let a tear roll down, "about 3 months ago a perfect alignment allowed my escape and that caotic weather, that was me. My sister had these elements of harmony stop me and return me to this form." she looked at him, "but if I get irritated I may revert to an old form, still a conscious mind but dangerous," she cried a bit