Fallout Equestria - Steel Factor

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah count me out, I've dealt with gm's like that in the past and just hoped it would get better...it doesn't, and before I go I should state that one of the details about the review of my app that irked me, just for future reference, the raider disease is confined to the Hoof, not all of Equestria...well learned individual yourself aren't you?

Well, goodbye to you two then. Also, the raider disease is spread through all of Equestria indeed, Ponyville for example. Ponies all over the wastelands got it, not only because of the biologic weapon experinents, but also because of it's natural spread. It is a natural disease after all, brought from the zebra lands to the ponies.

Hey, thanks for allowing me to reapp with a new character, Eclipse. Everything in order?

Name: Cherry “Zep” Zephyr

Sex: Female

Species: Pegasus

Appearance: Thin, but also short. A very small pony with wings that are a little too large for her unusually small stature. Her fur is a deep crimson, while her mane and tail are overly long and scraggly, as well as being black.

Physique: Very small and lean, but large winged

Origin/Residence: Wherever the winds take her.

Motivation: Adventure

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.:

Strength- 2

Perception- 7

Endurance- 6

Charisma- 3

Intelligence- 4

Agility- 8 (+1)

Luck- 5

Skills:

Explosives- 70

Energy Weapons- 30

Repair- 20

Science- 30

Unarmed- 60

Barter- 30

Guns- 70

Lockpick- 30

Medicine- 70

Survival- 100

Sneak- 80

Speech- 30

Melee Weapons- 60

Perks (Induvidual):

Of the Essence – Constant +20% Speed Modifier.

Fast Shot - +20% Fire rate, -20% Accuracy.

Like the Wind – When health falls below 20%, + 100% speed modifier.

Rapid Reload- Reloads are 25% faster.

On a Wing and a Prayer – Ups evasiveness when health falls below 20%.

Frequent Flyer – Can fly for longer than the average pegasi.

Small Frame - + 1 Agility. Takes +25% limb damage.

Perks(Group):

Eye in the Sky - +1 Perception for teammates while Zep’s in the air.

Inventory:

-Scrappy Leather Armour

-2 10mm Submachine guns

-Variety of foods, both pre-war and fresh

-Vat cleaned water

-Homemade medication

Likes: The open air, excitement, adventure, when things are easy.

Dislikes: Hard going, stubbornness, boredom.

Character Summary: Zep never stays anywhere or with anypony for long. She sticks to the skies, flying from place to place to hitch onto an adventure, usually in progress, before flitting off elsewhere. The world is her oyster for her to take what she wants and jet back off again afterwards. She lives a life without consequences, or at least she tries to. If things resort to violence, her skill with her SMGs is next to none, and, when combined with her flybys, can tear through the opposition.

Personality: Thinks fast, moves fast, acts fast. If a problem can’t be solved fast, she gets bored and tries something else.

History: Cherry Zephyr was once a foal, a very long time ago. Her parents tried to run a farm, and working the land was a hard job. Cherry didn’t like a hard life. She didn’t like working every day for results that took months to be fruitful. By the age of eight she ran away from home, and was extremely lucky to run into somepony that didn’t want to kill her, a gambler who liked to live fast and loose. He was the first to call her Zep, and she liked it. The life was perfect for her, but not so much for her caretaker, who took a bullet to the head when Zep was twelve. Zep escaped with her life by doing what she did best, flying.

Every day since then she’s flown from place to place, from life to life. She adapts quickly, but hates the burden of responsibility, and if things ever start to seem too real she’s liable to bail. What she does like though is experience and adventure, as no matter where she goes, experience is something that always stays and no pony can take from her.

This app is accepted unless Nex has anything to say.

Yeah count me out, I've dealt with gm's like that in the past and just hoped it would get better...it doesn't, and before I go I should state that one of the details about the review of my app that irked me, just for future reference, the raider disease is confined to the Hoof, not all of Equestria...well learned individual yourself aren't you?

Sorry that you're things didnt work out for you. Seeing as Fallout Equestria is nearly a dead scene here, having a hopeful walk out is detrimental.

Alrighty then. I'll try to buy the game and play it. Maybe once I've got more experience I'll jump back in! :)

Alright. Feel free to come again as soon as you've been able to gather a little bit of Fallout knowledge. I also recommend visiting the Fallout Equestria Wiki.

This app is accepted unless Nex has anything to say.

Nope, got nothing to say about it. I'm fine with it.

I'm sorry if I was a bit rude, it was...a bad day

It's okay, everyone has those. The trick is to not shove it at other people.

((Sorry if it seems a little off... I made this off of my new level 7 Fallout character! Hope he works! ^^)

Name: Black Sky

Alias: Dead Eye

Sex:Male

Species: Pegasus

​Appearance: black stallion, very lean, and tends to wear dark clothing rather than armor. He often wears a Desparado style hat, and sunglasses. His eyes are of a blood red color

Physique: lean

Origin/residence: Stalliongrad

Motivation: protecting his friends and making caps.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L. :

Strength - 5

Perception - 6

Endurance - 5

Charisma - 5

Intelligence - 7

Agility - 7

Luck - 5

Skills:

Explosives - 26

Energy Weapons - 26

Repair - 32

Science - 26

Unarmed - 8

Barter - 20

Guns - 100

Lockpick - 41

Medicine - 26

Survival - 26

Sneak - 60

Speech - 8

Melee Weapons - 8

Perks:

1- educated- +2 SP per level

2- intense training- +1 in any SPECIAL skill

3- Kamikaze- +10 AP but -2 damage threshold

4- swift learner(2/3)- +10% EXP gain per stack

5- trigger discipline- 20% more accurate, but 20% slower

6- black fur- +15 sneak at night, +1 PER, -20 sneak at day.

7- Smoker- +1 CHA, +1 PER, -2 END, +1 rads per pack of cigarettes

Inventory:

2 Antivenin-cures animal poison

Doctor's bag

MedX- dam. Res. +25

5 Rad-X: rad. Res. +38

Radaway- Rads-76

21 Stimpack- HP+ 45

4 Super Stimpack: super stimpack debuff, HP +91

10mm Pistol- DPS- 65/DAM- 22, STR 4, WG 3.00, VAL 672, CND 91%, 10mm 12/244

9mm pistol+- DPS- 46/DAM- 14, STR 2, WG 1.50, VAL 250, CND 100% 9mm 13/162, 9MM PISTOL SCOPE

Ratslayer- DPS- 28/DAM- 20, STR 3, WG 4.50, VAL 1999, CND 100%, 5.56mm 8/71

Desperado hat- PER +1

Sunglasses- when worn, PER +1 at day, -1 at night

29 Bobby Pin- WG-- VAL 1

3090 Lead- used to make ammunition

1100 Powder, pistol- used to make ammunition

Scrap metal- can be broken down for lead

Keyring- holds keys. (0 keys)

10mm rounds x 236

9mm rounds x 7

Energy Cell x 31

Caps x 44

Likes: shooting things, protecting his friends, caps... Lots... And lots of caps, the night

Dislikes- getting shot at, drunks, radiation poisoning, loud noises, getting loud, the sun.

Character Summary: dead eye normally tends to keep to himself and will speak up when he feelstheres injustice being done. Despite his background, he is very kind and compassionate and will always stick up for his friends. Normally trying to keep the fight as far away as possible, dead eye is terrible at close quarters, but is an invaluable asset when handed a gun. He prefers sniper rifles or weapons with scopes and silencers, but he's learned to make due in his harsh environment.

Personality: normally very quiet and shy, but once he warms up to someone, he can be pretty funny... If you get his sense of humor...

History: Dead Eye's lived in a vault for most of his life until he finally decided one day to leave. He found a whole new world "full of opportunity" so he joined the rangers and learned how to he an excellent shot. His wing was severely crippled in battle however, which disables him from flight. The stress has caused him to start smoking, and he's showing no signs of quitting any time soon. He has a four leaf clover tucked under his pipboy glove for extra luck. dead left the rangers shortly after recovering and set out to make a new life. Little does he know he'll soon meet up with some very skilled ponies.

Hmmm... Okay, the basic idea is solid and it can be tweaked.

For the record vaults are called stables

1) 4 Special points too many. You can have special training x3 and only have to remove two points.

2) I've no idea how vats will work here, so feel free to replace you perk for ap points. Same deal for your xp perk.

3) your history. Unit was a little off. Yes, the Steel Rangers are the Remenants of the Equestrian armed forces, but so are the Grand Pegasus Enclave. Problem is, these don't recruit. You're born into it or adopted in, otherwise you're just trash to them. Basically it destroy's your story.

But there is another option! The NCA (New Caledonian Alliance) is the pony version of the NCR. You're character can hale from Caledonia been a vault dweller there, joined the NCA after leaving the stable and figuring he can do good work there. The elite forward recon for the NCA are the rangers and the desert rangers(the guy that fires the sniper from new vegas's gate during the start screen demo movie is a desert ranger). There, new story.

But do tell us of his adventures and why he was considered elite enough to be in the rangers.

Sorry it took so long to get to this.

Hmmm... Okay, the basic idea is solid and it can be tweaked.

For the record vaults are called stables

1) 4 Special points too many. You can have special training x3 and only have to remove two points.

2) I've no idea how vats will work here, so feel free to replace you perk for ap points. Same deal for your xp perk.

3) your history. Unit was a little off. Yes, the Steel Rangers are the Remenants of the Equestrian armed forces, but so are the Grand Pegasus Enclave. Problem is, these don't recruit. You're born into it or adopted in, otherwise you're just trash to them. Basically it destroy's your story.

But there is another option! The NCA (New Caledonian Alliance) is the pony version of the NCR. You're character can hale from Caledonia been a vault dweller there, joined the NCA after leaving the stable and figuring he can do good work there. The elite forward recon for the NCA are the rangers and the desert rangers(the guy that fires the sniper from new vegas's gate during the start screen demo movie is a desert ranger). There, new story.

But do tell us of his adventures and why he was considered elite enough to be in the rangers.

Sorry it took so long to get to this.

Well in terms of the SPECIAL points... That was something that Fallout New Vegas had... That's without adding or taking away... I'll go ahead and add the intense training.

The story you suggested and the faction would actually work nicely! Since I like the NCR.

The rangers bit was because I don't know what factions you all had here, and then someone only mentioned Rangers and another faction... Which now leaves me confused to high heaven...

Well in terms of the SPECIAL points... That was something that Fallout New Vegas had... That's without adding or taking away... I'll go ahead and add the intense training.

The story you suggested and the faction would actually work nicely! Since I like the NCR.

The rangers bit was because I don't know what factions you all had here, and then someone only mentioned Rangers and another faction... Which now leaves me confused to high heaven...

Fallout games give a free five special points. I don't, helps with balance.

Glad I could help.

Fallout is a world, but some factions are localized. Some factions like Steel Rangers(Pony equivalent of the Brotherhood) and the Enclave are pretty much everywhere, but those two are none inclusive. Any faction you know of you can use in a back story, I don't limit where an OC comes from. So he could come from anywhere in the fallout Equestria world and have been with nearly faction. But to help you out. The active factions in the rp are: The Steel Rangers(particularly applejack's rangers), the Institute, and Equis Revolucion. Those are the big players, but keep an eye out for signs of others.

I always forget stuff when it's late. That post last night was missing a few things.

1) we don't need that much info on the equipment. Dps and weight we don't really need to know. Condition maybe. We just trust the player to keep it realistic. I will have you keep track of your inventory though, mainly healing and ammo.

2) all energy weapons are powered by spark batteries. You don't have any energy weapons, so you don't need them.

3) a Pegasus that can't fly might as well be an earth pony. Change the crippling injury to limiting his flight much more than a regular pegasus.

4) You don't have a companion perk. Gotta have one of those.

Now I will look at what you changed

1) I don't count stacking perks as multiple perks. That's my gift to the players.

2) educated is worthless here. Grab you a different perk.

3) you only have 5 perks and generally low skills. You are really underpowered, your skills can add up to at least 750 and you can have up to 10 perks.

4)He was a sniper for the rangers, but now he's a merc operating out of Stalliongrad, right? Put /mercenary up there in occupation. Also As I said the ranger are the Elite of the NCA. What did he do to earn his recommendation? Write about it under his history, that way Nexar won't tear you apart about not having enough story.

Oh and here's a list of terms:

Stimpack= Healing Potion

Super Stimpack= Potent Healing Potion

I've read through it again, and here are a few things I have noticed:

(I'm on my mobile phone, so I can't format it with colors and typos can occure.)

1) How does a black coat adds 1 to perception?

2) He's currently carrying more than 50 kg worth of 5.56mm ammunition, 52 to be exact. Not counting all the other ammunition types.

3) So the strength requirement of a Sniper rifle is 6, he has 5 and no supporting feats like a battle saddle. I guess he will feel the recoil then?

4) One thing you should know: When you are in a stable, you don't get to leave whenever you feel like it. The doors open and then the inhabitants are either already dead because of some experiments, get killed by Steel Rangers or Enclave who want to aquire the technologies inside, enslaved or manage to settle into a town or make their own settlement right outside the stable. You could make that his stable is either freshly opened or that the inhabitants made a small settlement at it's entrance.

5) He still has no mane or tail.

But overall it's a solid app. I'd be okay with you applying a medic too, but please stick to one idea as soon as you are accepted.