Private Lessons? (QueenChrysalis747)

CrimsonNova

Moonlite smiled and sat next to the mare and smiled, "Well it was a late winter season when my sister was just a little foal, her and mom got into an argument and she ran out," she said leaving out a few personal details, "It took me a while to find her but I used my body to shield her from the rampid snowstorm that hit, when we got home we passed out but upon awakening it was there!" she said and looked at it, "The wings are to show the protection I provid to those who I love, the heart, and finally it's made of sapphire to show how fragile love can be at times, so be careful," she finally said looking at the mare

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What a lovely story." Tia replied, tilting her head and sighing a little. "It's always a nice treat to meet someone with such an exquisite story." Her eyes became unfocused as she began to think of the stallion she had once loved before he got married to somepony else.

She looked up and shook her head. "You're right, love can be fragile." she said, looking up at Moonlite as a soft blush crept up on her pelt.

Tia blinked, enchanted by the colour on her companions pelt. "I do understand what you mean. There was this stallion.. But that never worked out. That was years ago. Now.." she shrugged, avoiding Moonlites eyes.

"Well, I am willingly accepting that love does know no bounds," she sighed cast a weary smile upon the unicorn mare.

Tia's head snapped up and her blush deepened as she took in Moonlite. "O-oh. I see!" she stammered, and hastily took another sip of her drink.

"Any luck with that?" she asked after a moments silence.

(Sorry, been stressed lately, completely forgot. x_x )

Tip Toes looked up at the mare nervously and said nothing. She didn't know what to say. She didn't want to be too forward, so she sat in silence, shuffling her hooves. She was all too aware of the blush on her pink pelt. She hoped that it wouldn't be too noticeable.

She eventually cast a shy smile at the mare, and made to say something, but nerves made the words catch in her throat.

"Would you like to continue your lesson, or .. we could spend the day out instead?" she suggested shakily.

"Hmm, the day put sounds very good," Moonlite smiled at the mare, trying not to sound upset. She had seen how the mare was acting and was hoping that she might suggest becoming, eh, more then a friend and teacher

"Oh good! I know this sweet little café just down the road! It shouldn't take two minutes to get there!" Tia trilled, and smiled. She was happy to have something else to focus on. She trotted to Moonlite and bumped her gently with her rump. She grabbed her coat from the back of the chair and made her way back into the main room.

Tia couldn't help feeling just a little bit disappointed as the two made their way outside into the air. Why did she always have to be so shy when it came to situations like this?

She sighed to herself and lead the way forward to a small café on the corner of the street, just a few minutes from the studio. She flipped her mane from her face with an irritated huff as she pushed open the door with a soft ping. Her mane was getting too long. She needed to visit a salon soon.

Tip Toes led the way to a small corner table and looked at Moonlite. "Um, can you do me a favour? I need to tie up my mane."

She smiled shyly and held up a blue ribbon. "If you could help that would be wonderful."

Tia blushed and giggled girlishy. "Just a simple tie is fine." She blushed even worse at the mare's comment. "Oh, I get regular treatments at a salon. I'm a spoiled little daddy's girl," she giggled again nervously. She paused and looked up at Moonlite. "Maybe I'll treat you sometime," she suggested, still smiling.

Moonlite smiled, "Maybe you will treat me?" it was more of a sly statement then a question but she smiled warmly and began to work the mare's hair slowly and carefully into a tie. She took extra care not to knot or ruin the mare's hair

Tia chuckled to herself and smiled once her hair was tied. "Thank you! It really is getting too long." She waved the waitress over and exchanged small pleasantries before ordering. "I think I'll have a small portion of hay fries and some lemon water. How about you .. Moonlite?" she asked slowly, blushing a little as she said her companions name.

Tia nodded to the waitress. "Two, please." The waitress nodded and trotted off. Tip Toes turned to Moonlite. "So, working in a library. You must know a lot about a lot," she said, nervously picking at the table cloth with her hoof. "I'm not exactly a scholar of a mare.." she said, a little ashamed.

Tia let out a nervous high pitched giggle and looked anywhere but at Moonlite. She tapped her hooves to fill the silence as she waited for her fries. Soon, the silence became too overwhelming. "Umm, do you have any pets?" she asked, hoping this wasn't too random of a question.

Tip Toes shook her head and nodded her thanks as the waitress brought the orders over to the table. She smiled to Moonlite. "No, I too live alone. Although I have always wanted a pet. Do you find it lonely? Living alone?" she inquired shyly, and she began to dig into the fries.

A huge wave of sadness swept through Tia as she heard Moonlites statement. She lowered her head sadly. "But, you're amazing! What's not to love about you?" she exclaimed, before realising what she said. "I mean like about you! Not that I mean I couldn't love you, because I could but-" she stopped, and looked down at her plate, completely and utterly embarrassed.

Moonlite looked up and touched a hoof to Tia's shoulder, "Well I could love you." she smiled, "If you wanted that is," she looked at the mare, "I really do like you, I mean I know we just met but you know," she pointed to her horn, "I just get that feeling your that special pony for me," she was beat red and awaited what the mare would say