chance meeting(QueenChrysalis, Silversigil)

silversigil

Prime set his bag down, and took a breath of the city air, ‘not as fresh as the country, but kind of calming’ he thought to himself as he walk over to a stall to speak to an old associate.

“Hey Prime, it’s been a while got anything good for me?” the Pegasus said with a strong accent. “I have some things you might be interested in,” prime proceed to go back to one of the larger bags and carried it back over to the Pegasus.

After showing his goods to the Pegasus they began to negotiate a price.

“Now that I know, is a lie!” the Pegasus mockingly exclaimed.

“I’m telling you, the flight speed record was broken recently.” Prime spoke visibly annoyed by the Pegasus; he had already finished his business and was just making small talk, his “friend” had brought up records and they had gotten into an argument on the current record holder for top flight speed by a Pegasus.

“Who?” The Pegasus asked.

“Some amateur flyer from the Best Young Flyers competition.”

“No way.”

“Alright I’ll prove it to you where’s a library.”

The Pegasus pointed a hoof of down the street in a vague direction, so Prime followed his direction.

After a bit of walking Prime managed to find a library, ‘let’s just hope they have the book I’m looking for.”

He pushed through the door to find the building; as far as he could tell, empty. “hello anyone here?” he spoke as he walk over to the desk, ‘maybe there out and forgot to lock up.’ At this thought he considered leaving but decided that they probably wouldn’t mind.

“O-oh, I didn’t think anyone was here,” he spoke caught off guard by the mare in front of him, “I’m looking for a book of athletic records.”

As he spoke he examined the mare a bit more thoroughly, ‘she seems to be in surprisingly good shape for a librarian.’

Pushing the thought to the back of his mind he brought his focus back to the matter at hoof.

"oh now now," she pondered, "Would that be under sports or Almanac?" she wen to the desk to search.

(hey I think she is gonna be a Mare/Mare so I don't think this ship will work, But I still wanna rp, and I will be making a mare Pegasus so you could try her once she is made ok?)

She looked at him, "Oh you mean the one where that newbie, um, Rainbow Dash did that amazing sonic rainboom?" she asked him Nd then looked at the book, "I have no idea, I have never seen it before, and I just went through this entire library an hour ago," she looked lost.

“THANK YOU!!!...I’ve been trying to tell my friend that she broke the flight speed record.” He took a moment to take a breath then responded to her other statement.

“Well… I guess there’s only one way to find out,” he opened the book as they both read the page that it opened to.

(It could be anything, maybe an ancient spell book, a long forgotten diary of your character's, a photo album of you and your family from when you where a child, or maybe something else)

As Prime flipped through the pages quickly reading the contents the expression of confusion slowly changed to a tone of bittersweet joy and and sadness.

(I guess It'll probably something with a slice of life feel)

Blankly staring as the unicorn shook him he eventually somewhat snapped back to reality. “Uuuuhhh….what?” he noticed the book in front of him and after a few strenuous moments of fighting with another will in his head he succeeded in closing it, falling to the ground he laid still breathing heavily.