Camp Whitetail [OOC Discussion and Applications]

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have a Yanmega, we should set up a dragonfly play date. We should also prolly stop with the pokemans talk and get back on topic.

Yush.

I did. The RP topic should be done baking in approximately 2 days. It tastes good with whipped cream. Emerath said so! I'm super excited! :D

Brace yourselves...

Hehe, too late!

Name: Winter Bolt

Race: Pegasus

Current Place of Residence: Cloudsdale

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: Enope!

Hair Color: Dark brown with a hint of red

Eye Color: Green

Cutie Mark: Tri-color lightning bolt with wings, located on his right wrist.

Physical Description: Winter Bolt is very thing and about average height. However, he is very muscular for his size, is very flexible, and fancies himself an athlete. He likes to wear white t-shirts, normal blue pants or dark colored cargo pants, and black shoes.

Personality: Winter Bolt is very energetic, happy, and loves to make attempts at humor. However, they aren't always noticed and definitely aren't always good. He does a lot of exorcise both at home and on trips he makes, going on hikes, swimming, and other ventures.

Dislikes: Being ignored, cheaters, repetition

Character Bio: Hi there, Winter Bolt here! Let me start by saying this camp sounds like a wonderful place! The forest would be fun to explore and wander around in, and meeting new people has its own charms. Here is a bit about me. I am an adventurer by nature, so don't be afraid to send me out there! I am also a hard worker, enjoy the outdoors and exploring, and am very interested in animals. The location of the camp makes it a great place for me to be spending my time. Being around others will also be nice, because a lonely summer is not a fun one. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Activities You're Interested In: Flight races, book reading sessions, animal care, animal studies, animal watching, natures hikes, rock climbing, and whittling.

YAY! Thanks for signing up Winter! :D As soon as Emerath gets on, he'll take a look at your app, and will let you know of any problems there may be with the application through PM. I don't see anything wrong though, it should be added to the front page ASAP, as soon as he gets on!

That rocks, choco! I have a swampert that I'd used since ruby.. Woot for holding onto your starter since 3rd gen! x#3

Yay, Winter! Sweet character :3 It rocks having another player on board

:3 Yush! I've used and transferred it through every future game I got, so it's traveled a long way in time! If I set that particular Charizard go, I'd cry. XD No joke,

Anyways, back on topic. Emerath said he'll be pretty busy today, so hopefully, he'll get back on late today, or tomorrow. X3 Only 2 days until the opening of Camp Whitetail! Prepare yourselves campers!

"We're going to paaaaaaarrrtyyyyyyyy!"

I don't suppose there's any chance you guys might get ahead of schedule and we could start earlier would there?

Emerath has already planned on starting it this Monday, in case of any more applications and possible applications for AJ. If there happens to be an absence of both, we'll start with the campers we already have, and I'll take charge of our missing counselor. If you want to start earlier, I could consult him about it and see what he thinks, but we've already decided on Monday. Well, at least before Wednesday.

Pfft, whatever. I don't gotta follow yer ROOLEZ. :lol:

Actually, my ROOLEZ are SOOPER serious. I'm moderating this thread while Emerath is away, so I IS UR BOSS. :lol:

But anyway, seriously. We have plenty of room in our PM thread to spam with our 1st Person Pony conversations.

Alright everyone, calm down. I have a few important things to announce. I've had a long day today, and I'm really tired and the rest of the weekend is going to be just as long for me, so bear with me.

First off, thank you Winter for your app. I look forward to going over it and I will send approval or critique in a PM after I've had the chance to do so.

Second off, the RP will not be able to start on Monday. It is with a heavy heart that I announce this, but I have to get ready to go back to work earlier than expected and I'm not entirely prepared. The RP will be able to start by Wednesday at the earliest. Unfortunately I just won't have the time to write up the RP topic, the specific RP rules, and manage it in time for Monday, and I'm truly sorry. But I see no issues with the RP successfully starting on Wednesday, and I should have all apps approved (StarStorm and Winter) and edited (DreamEatr), and we should have an announcement on who will be playing AJ.

Which leads me to my third point. In fairness, I am giving Fireraven and Choco the opportunity to apply for AJ. For playing two counselors they give up the option the play an OC. If there is anyone else that wishes to play AJ between now and then, please send me a PM containing a profile and an RP example of AJ. Choco has already sent me hers. All other apps MUST be received by Wednesday or I will be giving the position to her. I am doing this because nobody else but Fireraven and Choco have shown interest in AJ, and I would like to have all 6 counselors be played on a permanent basis before the RP begins.

Once again, I"m sorry for those that were excited about Monday, but life comes first always for me, and I have to take care of my real duties before I can take care of my virtual ones. I hope you can forgive me. Otherwise, my attendance here will be spotty between now and then, but please still do not hesitate to ask questions and send me any PMs with questions between now and the opening of the RP, and even after the RP has begun. I will gladly answer when I am available. See you guys around~

Bolded for importance. :blush:

Alright guys, I'm home from work, and here's a breakdown of what's gonna happen. Tonight I should be able to get all the apps approved and listed, tomorrow I'll write up the RP. By Wednesday I'll put the final touches on it and make sure it's ready to go in the evening. So make sure you're ready. ^^

Alright guys, I'm home from work, and here's a breakdown of what's gonna happen. Tonight I should be able to get all the apps approved and listed, tomorrow I'll write up the RP. By Wednesday I'll put the final touches on it and make sure it's ready to go in the evening. So make sure you're ready. ^^

I finished baking the base that you'll write everything on! It's confetti vanilla cake! :D I also have the whipped cream as well, for when you'll write it, and the sprinkles for finishing touches! :D

As such, Choco, your OC camper has been removed from the list. That brings us to 6 campers when the RP begins, with StarStorm and Winter's approvals soon to be done and mine and Snowy's OCs also to be posted soon.