Camp Whitetail [OOC Discussion and Applications]

"Hello camper!" A brochure happily exclaims at you. A nice lady wearing a summer camp outfit handed it to you as you went to the local grocery store. While shopping, you take a moment to look inside...

Setting:

Camp Whitetail is a 2 month camp that takes place in the beautiful Whitetail Woods, best known in fall as the location of the Running of the Leaves race. During the summer, it is a beautiful forest, and the location of our fair camp where young ponies come together to experience the thrill of adventure and the fun of outdoor living! The camp is laid out as a normal summer camp would be, with boys and girls living cabins, a cafeteria, and various activity cabins and a campfire area. There is a river running nearby for clean water and fun water activities. Aspiring ponies might even catch a fish! But only if they put him back with a kind apology. Remember, we're kind to our animals, and they're friendly enough to allow us to have our fun, but aren't to be harmed! And that's Camp Whitetail in a nutshell! Please be sure to continue reading to see all the fun activities, and meet your future counselors, as well as find the application that your parents will need to fill out so that you can join us at our fine camp!

Your counselors:

Head Counselor: Twilight Sparkle - Played by Emerath

Assistant Head Counselor: Pinkie Pie - Played by Chocoswirl

Activity Counselors: Rainbow Dash - Played by Snowy

Rarity - Played by Fireraven23

Fluttershy - Played by Hinata2000100

Applejack - Played by Chocoswirl

[For a limited time, we are accepting applicants to play Applejack. If you wish to play her, please PM Emerath or Snowy, and they will go through an application process with you and make sure that you are up to the task. This is very important as counselors will be assisting us and all working together to promote a wonderful RP and camp environment. After all apps have been received, the current counselors will get together and decide who is best for the role.]

Camp Whitetail Rules and Regulations:

Camp Whitetail is a wonderful place to experience adventure and the fun of outdoor living, but there are always campers who are more mischievous than others, and so we have to make certain rules to make sure that all campers' camping experience is the best and safest it possibly can be!

1. This camp is humanized. While you may be a pony in day to day life, our campers are found to have the most fun as humanized ponies. What does this mean for you as a camper? It means that campers are like humans, but have pony ears, unicorn horns and/or pegasus wings (or neither as the case may be), a tail, and a cutie mark in a location on the camper's body of their choosing, or on an article of clothing.
  2. This camp is a violence free zone. We take pride in the fact that no other camper has ever harmed another during their stay at Whitetail, and we intend to keep it that way. As such, all weapons, and otherwise deadly substances are not allowed on camp grounds. Anypony with possession of such items will be instantly sent to stay with a counselor, with parental notification and pickup and instant ban from the camp. No warnings, no exceptions.
  3. Camp tools are tools, not weapons. Camp tools, such as axes, knives, shovels, etc, are tools, and may only be used with the approval of a counselor or in activities where they are necessary. If any such item is given permissible use, but misused to harm another camper, the camper committing the act will be instantly sent to stay with a counselor, with parental notification and pickup and instant ban from the camp. No warnings, no exceptions.
  4. Animals are our friends. Our wonderful animal studies counselor Fluttershy has spent much time with the animals of the woods and has ensured that they are our friends. As such, we treat them with respect, and they treat us with respect. You may have fun with the animals and play with them, and as such there are even activities that involve them (such as fishing) but we will not tolerate any harm being done to animals. If an animal attacks you, just run away, do not fight back, and our lovely Fluttershy will bring the situation to peace once again. If an animal is harmed by a camper, it is not a bannable offense. Instead the offending camper will be sent to stay with the animals they harmed for two days while they nurse it back to health. This includes sleeping and eating where they do. Fluttershy will assist you as necessary during this time.
  5. Counselors are not here for romance. Counselors are here to promote learning and growth in our campers. As such, our campers should refrain from trying to romance their counselors. They are very pretty women, we understand this, and some of the growing young colts (and even fillies) will as such find themselves enjoying the company of certain counselors more than one might deem normal, and we understand that this will not stop them from feeling this way, but we urge campers to take a step back and take a look at their peers. Romance is a valuable part of growing up and camping together, but we urge campers to enjoy their time with each other, instead of wishing their time to be with their counselor outside of activity time. Of course, becoming good friends with your counselors and possibly learning more from them on a regular basis is encouraged.
  6. No campers older than 18 years of age. Our camp is for growing young minds to explore outside of their normal lives and meet friends they may otherwise be unable to meet. As such, we do not welcome adults into our camp. We accept campers from all walks of life between the ages of 14 and 18 to join us and learn from us.
  7. Respect your counselors at all times. Your counselors are all here to help, and as such will only tell you to do something if it would benefit you as a camper. Do not argue or disrespect the counselors with insults or other misbehavior. Any camper found to be disrespecting their counselors will find themselves in meetings with Twilight Sparkle to decide if Camp Whitetail is the right camp for them. If multiple offenses occur, and after multiple meetings Twilight Sparkle decides you as a camper are no longer welcome in Camp Whitetail, then parents will be notified and you will be sent home.
  8. Alcohol and drugs are do not promote friendly environments. We at Camp Whitetail realize that substances like drugs and alcohol exist, and we strive to keep them out of the hands of our campers. As such, any camper found with such substances will have meetings with Twilight Sparkle to ensure that such occurrences will not be repeat offenses, and parents will be notified upon found substance abuse. Campers may not be forced to go home if Twilight Sparkle and parents deem the offending campers worthy of staying.
  9. Fights are heavily discouraged and highly unnecessary. We at Camp Whitetail realize that rivalries will happen. Not everyone gets along with everyone. But we urge campers in the heat of anger to take a step back and try to avoid physical conflict and attempt to resolve the issues in a more friendly manner. If you feel you are being threatened by another camper, please see a counselor immediately with your issue. If a physical confrontation occurs, then the offending campers will be sent to a meeting with Twilight Sparkle to determine what the cause of the problem is and she will decide the best course of action to decide how to resolve the tension between campers.
  10. Injuries will happen, but should be kept to a minimum. We're living outdoors with wild animals and young children. Injuries are bound to happen. To expect otherwise would be unrealistic, but please, do not try to diagnose or medicate your fellow campers, regardless of your first aid ability or outside knowledge. No injury we've ever experienced at Camp Whitetail has been life threatening, and the worst we've experienced is broken bones. Due to being in the wilderness, our counselors are highly trained in first aid and know how to treat most common illnesses or injuries experienced at our fine camp, and have all the tools they'll need at their disposal. No camper has ever been sent to the hospital, and we'd like to keep it that way, and as such, strive for the utmost safety and care in injury prevention.

This is by no means a complete list, but these are the basic rules all campers must follow or face the consequences mentioned in the rules. We encourage campers to read and reread these rules thoroughly to ensure that camp is a wholesome place where campers can learn and grow without fear of their peers or other harmful things.

Activities Offered:

Fluttershy

• Animal Care
  • Animal Studies
  • Animal Watching
  • Nature Walks/Hikes

Rarity

• Drawing/Painting
  • Arts and Crafts
  • Sewing
  • Cooking
  • Creative Writing

Rainbow Dash

• Swimming
  • Pegasus Flight Races
  • Running Races (For Team Dash)
  • Tree/Rope Climbing
  • Rock Climbing

Twilight Sparkle

• Unicorn Magic Lessons
  • Magic Duels
  • Book Reading Sessions
  • Camp Cleanup and Organization

Pinkie Pie

• Camp Dance Planning
  • Campfire Setup and Cleanup
  • Bonfire Games
  • Storytelling
  • Baking

Applejack

• Running Races (For Team AJ)
  • Earth Pony Strength Tests
  • Hand Fishing
  • Whittling
  • Foraging

This is by no means a complete list of activities offered, but gives the campers a basic idea of what to expect from each counselor and gives campers an opportunity to plan what kinds of activities they might enjoy and decide whether or not they're right for them. All our counselors look forward to seeing your shining faces as you learn and grow in these various activities!

Map:

CampWhitetailMap.png

This hastily produced map brought to you by Snowy.

Application:

Name: [self Explanatory]

Race: [Pony (Please also note if it's a pony, if it's an Earth pony, a Unicorn, or a Pegasus) or Griffon. Ponies look the most human with pony ears and tails, griffons look kinda like harpies with arm wings and beaks and a lion tail]

Current Place of Residence: [Ponyville, Canterlot, Manehattan, etc. Please be a real Equestria location.]

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: [if yes, how many years has your character attended. Must be based on age. For example, a 14 year old must answer no because 14 is the minimum age. A 15 year old can answer yes, but can only put a max of 1 year. A 16 year old can say yes, and put 1 or 2 years. Etc.]

Hair Color: [self Explanatory]

Eye Color: [self Explanatory]

Cutie Mark: [Description or picture of your character's cutie mark, and what talent it means your character has. Also give location of cutie mark, be it on the body (cheek, hands, hip, lower back, etc) or on an article of clothing usually worn by the character (hat, t-shirt, pants, shoes, etc.). Please keep pictures in spoiler tags. No offensive cutie mark locations or pictures, please.]

Physical Description: [brief description of your character's physical looks and clothes style. Please keep pictures in spoiler tags. No offensive pictures please.]

Personality: [brief description of your character's personality.]

Dislikes: [Optional but self explanatory.]

Character Bio: [Tell Camp Whitetail a bit about your family life and tell us why you want to join us at Camp Whitetail. Feel free to be as detailed as you wish.]

Activities You're Interested In: [Please give at least 5 activities mentioned above that your character might be willing to join. Max 10 activities at this time. Your character will not be strictly held to this list. This is just to give an idea of where we stand interest wise.]

Final Notes: [Anything you feel like adding to your character for clarification purposes.]

This application must be filled out and signed by parents of all campers and approved by Camp Whitetail staff before campers my join the camp. Campers will be notified via mail if they have been been given permission to join us at our wonderful camp. We look forward to seeing all of your applications and wonderful selves at Camp Whitetail!

You close the brochure and look at it for a minute, before excitedly rushing to your parents and asking them to fill out the application so that you can go. They happily read over it, and agree, filling it out, and posting it below for the staff to see. You can't wait to go to Camp Whitetail!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our Lovely Staff~

Group Photo:

mlp_the_mane_6_by_sapphire1010-d47w6qi.png

Photo taken 3 years ago, at the opening of the camp. Not a direct indication of what your counselors look like in present day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~Rped by Emerath

Name: Twilight Sparkle

Race: Unicorn

Current Place of Residence: Ponyville

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: Yes, I've been running Camp Whitetail for a few years now.

Hair Color: Dark indigo, pink, and purple

Eye Color: Purple

Cutie Mark: Pink star with white stars surrounding it. Means that Twilight Sparkle is incredibly gifted with magic. Located on the right side of her neck.

Physical Description: Twilight is a slim young woman who wears an indigo long sleeve shirtdress that tends to sparkle in the sunlight. She wears light purple stockings and indigo and purple sneakers with pink shoelaces. During activity time, she tends to keep her hair up in a bun, but during campfires and evening hours she tends to let it down.

Personality: Twilight is a very studious young woman, who, when not with campers, tends to be in her study or the camp library reading. She's very gifted in the magical arts and gets better and better as time progresses. She's very kind, to her friends and to the campers, but will not hesitate to be stern when it's necessary. She can be naive at times, which has caused some campers to get the better of her.

Dislikes: Disorganization, lack of order, rude people, misbehaving campers.

Character Bio:Hi there! I'm Twilight Sparkle. I grew up in Canterlot studying under Princess Celestia, but when I got older she sent me to Ponyville to make some friends. I've since lived in the library there, studying the magic of friendship. About 3 years ago, me and my friends decided to start up this camp for young fillies and colts to learn from us and study the same magic of friendship that we learned.

Activities You're Interested In: Twilight runs: Camp Cleanup and Organization, Unicorn Magic Lessons, Magic Duels, and Book Reading Sessions, but when she's not busy with these activities, being head counselor will often help the other counselors in their activities and duties whenever necessary. As such, her activities don't happen as often as other activities.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~Rped by Chocoswirl

Name: Pinkamena Diane Pie (Commonly known as Pinkie Pie, or just Pinkie. :D)

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: Yes. Pinkie has been a counselor for the camp in the past. In fact, she was a counselor for every summer!

Hair Color: Pinkie has pink colored hair, which is often poofed up and often messy, due to her constant hyperactivity. Her tail is the same as well. When she goes into a depressed state, her hair and tail deflates and becomes long and straight.

Eye Color: She has light blue eyes.

Cutie Mark: Pinkie has a natural talent for throwing parties and having fun, giving her the cutie mark of three balloons. The balloons are yellow and light blue, and they're located on her pant leg.

Physical Description: Pinkie is a slim young woman. She often stuffs herself with sweets and baked good, but it seems like she hardly ever gains weight. This may be due to the fact that she can get very hyper and dance crazily when partying, often causing her to lose a bit of weight. She is 5' 4", and weighs 136 lbs.

Personality: Pinkie is a very extroverted and happy girl. She loves to party, and she has a talent for baking as well. She loves sweets and baked goods, and just can't get enough of them. Sometimes, she can go over-the-top when it comes to parties and the like, but she often has a good reason for doing so. And by good, I mean downright strange. Despite all of her craziness, she can try and be very understanding, and she tries her best to cheer her friends up when they're feeling down in the dumps. Occasionally, she may go into a depressed state. This usually only occurs when her friendship is threatened. When it is, she may become cynical, mean, and a tad bit insane.It will take a bit of time to get her to revert back, an her friends will usually be there to cheer her up, just as she does for them.

Likes: Parties, sweets, pastries, having fun, making friends, smiles

Dislikes: Losing friends, baked bads, frowns, mean people/ponies, boredom.

Character Bio:

Hiya! I'm Pinkie Pie! I live in Ponyville and usually work at Sugarcube Corner! They have the most delicious cupcakes there! I also help bake them! I'm the Assistant Head Counselor at Camp Whitetail! It's super-duper fun being a counselor here at Camp Whitetail! I get to spend time and have fun with my friends, and make even more friends! The more friends, the better! I help with all the exciting and amazing parties and campfires! At the campfires, we can tell spoooooooky stoooooorrrrriessss! We can also sing songs, and just have a great time no matter what's happening! This is one of the gazillion reasons I wanted to work alongside my bestest friends as a counselor! Ooh! That reminds me of the time I went sailing with my pet Alligator Gummy! It was soo fun! Oh, woopsie! Seems like I got a little off-topic there! Anyways, you'll have a great time at Camp Whitetail! If you like baking, singing, and parties, you'll LOVE being here! I get excited just talking about See you there! :Pinkie:

Activities You're Interested In: Pinkie works the-

• Camp Dance Planning
  • Campfire Setup and Cleanup
  • Bonfire Games
  • Storytelling
  • Baking

But she's always open to more fun and exciting activities.

~~Rped by Fireraven23

Name: Rarity

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: Yes. Rarity has been a counselor since the Camp opened 3 years ago, although she was more reluctant than most of her friends, due to how dirty the idea was.

Hair Color: Purple

Eye Color: Moderate Azure

Cutie Mark: Three light blue gems, on her skirt.

Physical Description:

fan_rarity_by_mauroz-d57mi2b.png

Except with regular horn and regular tail

Personality: Rarity is a very fashion consious person. She loves making dresses, hates getting dirty, and is also known to be a drama queen. She is also out to look for the perfect man for her.

Likes: Fashion, arts, men, cats, silk pajama's on a sunday morning.

Dislikes: Dirt, sports, messy activities, that uncharming prince.

Character Bio: Hello there, darlings! I'm Rarity. I'm going to be your arts and crafts counselor at Camp Whitetail. Just be sure not to get any of that glue or paint on me and we'll get along fine. I live in Ponyville as a dressmaker and the next big thing in top fashion! Maybe if you stick around me for long enough, you'll learn a thing or two about it. I look forward to seeing all of you there! Just remember... paint and glue to yourselves, thank you!

Activities You're Interested In: Rarity runs the following activities -

• Drawing/Painting
  • Arts and Crafts
  • Sewing
  • Cooking
  • Creative Writing

~~Rped by Hinata2000100

Name: Fluttershy

Race: Pegasus

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: Yes, Fluttershy began the camp 3 years ago with her fellow friends, and was more than happy to do so, since it taught other fillies and colts the importance of friendship with animals.

Hair Color: Pink

Eye Color: Turqoise

Cutie Mark: Flluttershy's cutie mark is of three butterflies. It signifies her ability to communicate and aid animals. It is located on the right hip area of the sweater she wears.

Physical Description:

fluttershy_by_shinobialchemist-d4hmrfe.jpg

Personality: Fluttershy is a very shy individual who gets along amazingly well with animals. She also has a very brave side when defending her friends, but it only lasts until the defense of her friends is complete, and then she returns to being afraid of her own shadow. She was apprehensive about being around so many children, but the thought of teaching them about animals overrode her fears and she's enjoyed teaching them about animals ever since.

Dislikes: People who hurt animals, Scary things (which is everything)

Character Bio: Oh... Um. Hello. I'm Fluttershy. I'm a counselor here at Camp Whitetail, and have been for three years now. I've helped teach campers about taking care of animals and enjoyed watching the animals and campers become good friends. I was really shy about being around so many children (especially when I realized how much of a handful the Cutie Mark Crusaders were... oh dear...) but I soon realized that they were eager to learn, and most of them didn't try to scare me too much... although there's always some who always want to frighten me. But Twilight usually helps me with those. She's such a good friend... Anyway, I um... hope to see you campers there. If you don't mind, that is...

Activities You're Interested In: Fluttershy runs the following activities:

• Animal Care
  • Animal Studies
  • Animal Watching
  • Nature Walks/Hikes

~~RPed by Chocoswirl

Name: Applejack. Also known as AJ. :smug:

Race: Earth Pony

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: Applejack has been a counselor at Camp Whitetail since the beginning

Hair Color: She has long blonde hair, that she often wears in a ponytail, and uses a second hair tie to keep the ponytail controlled, so it won't get in the way of her work.

Eye Color: Bright green

Cutie Mark: Three red apples. The three apples are scattered throughout her clothes, and have been engraved in solid gold. One apple is the buckle of her belt. The other two are gold outlines as the buckles of her boots.

Physical Description: Applejack wears a small green button-up shirt, with a brown leather vest, and brown shorts held up by a belt. She wears knee-high leather boots leather gloves, and her signature cowgirl hat. She also has freckles, and she's very tall. AJ is also incredibly strong, and has a bit of muscle. She's about 5'9" inches in height, and is 163 lbs in weight.

Personality: AJ is a rather hard-working and dedicated farmer. She works in Sweet Apple Acres, where she harvest the apples and sells them. Sometimes, she can overwork herself, and she'll often need help from her friends. She is the most loyal and dependable friend, and she has a hard time telling lies. She doesn't really like to lie at all. AJ can be rather masculine, with incredible strength, and not afraid to get dirty. She absolutely loves to eat, and she is a dedicated athlete. She also cares about her friends, and cares about her family, being quite protective of them when they are threatened. She doesn't like girly things, and doesn't care much for her appearance. She has a green thumb, and often works well with the green side of nature. Applejack also has a friendly rivalry with Rainbow Dash when it comes to athletics. She can sometimes be a bit rude, but she doesn't mean to, as she isn't very accustomed to using manners, being a farmer and all.

Likes: Apples, getting dirty, rodeos, friends and family, the outdoors, athletics.

Dislikes: Girly things, dressing up fancy, fancy-pants people, liars, telling lies.

Character Bio:

*country accent*

"Hi there! Mah name's Applejack. Just call me AJ! I'm a counselor here at Camp Whitetail, and ahm glad to work with these here friends of mine! Ahm also happy to be able to teach these kids here a thing or two 'bout the outdoors! Plus, ahm super excited 'bout training up some o' these here earth ponies. Rainbow'll be down right dumbstruck when she sees mah team torch her team in the races! Us earth ponies are just as capable as them pegasi are! Foragin' is also somethin' that's quite useful in the wild, and'll bring these kids closer to nature! Also, if you're gonna work with me, then get ready to get down and dirty! Ain't no one that's workin' with me is gonna come outta this camp all prim, proper, and clean! Get ready to become one with the wild, everypony! :AJ:

Activities You're Interested In: Applejack works the following activities:

• Running Races (For Team AJ)
  • Earth Pony Strength Tests
  • Hand Fishing
  • Whittling
  • Foraging

~~Rped by Emerath

Name: Rainbow Dash

Current Place of Residence: Cloudsdale

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: Of course I've been here before! Where else did you think this camp get its awesome from?

Hair Color: Red, orange, yellow, blue, green, and purple.

Eye Color: Amethyst

Cutie Mark: My awesome cutie mark is of a rainbow lightning bolt coming out of a cloud. It's a symbol for my love of racing and my lightning-quick flying abilities! It's located on the hoodie she wears on her chest.

Physical Description:

67a9024dba998ade1f1c1de80aee2d45.jpg

Personality: Rainbow Dash is a very competitive and athletic pegasus who thinks things always have to be awesome and radical above all else. She values speed and flight and makes sure that she's always at the top of her game by going as fast as she possibly can. She runs many physical activities, alongside AJ, even having specific race competitions with her to prove which pony is better.

Dislikes: being slow, losing, things that aren't awesome, betraying her friends

Character Bio: Ever since I was a young filly, I've always had a love for flying, and I've always wanted to be able to show other young pegasi just how awesome they can be by looking up to me and being as awesome as me! I mean, c'mon, Applejack thinks she has all the moves when it comes to winning competitions, but my team is always gonna be better! Anyway, I hope you ponies are ready for the training of your lives, cause you better bet I'm gonna whip you into shape and make sure that you have the most fun a pony can have in the wild wild outdoors!

Activities You're Interested In:

• Swimming
  • Pegasus Flight Races
  • Running Races (For Team Dash)
  • Tree/Rope Climbing
  • Rock Climbing

Our Lovely Campers~

~~Rped by DreamEatr

Name: Cloud 'Tag' Mask

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: No, his parents are forcing him to go to try to get him to advertise them like a guinea pig though he's not going to do it.

Hair Color:

Mane: Short and Messy (very spiked at the ends)

Tail: Very short and messy like his mane

Color: Golden Rod, with green and blue tips

Eye Color: A Light Color of Yellow, Almost like lemonade.

Cutie Mark: His cutie mark is a Spray Paint nozzle emitting a rainbow stream of paint in the shape of a cloud on his hoodie

Physical Description: He wears a pair of goggles on top of his head and a respirator around his neck these are the things he wears when he spray paints, a pair of long black Cargo Pants and a Black hoodie with his cutie mark, He also wears a backpack full of spray paint cans so when he;s in the mood he can do it in a secluded area, his pegasus wings are coming out from his hoodie, He has a wimpy physique but he can be strong when he needs to be. He always hhas a lollipop in his mouth Cherry flavored only

Personality: A bit shy, he secluded himself and did his best so he wouldn't have to come to camp he;s terrible in social situations and mutters weird things to himself, He idolizes Pinkie Pie because she's so outgoing and seemingly awesome to him, she has all the friends in the world, he doesn;t love her she's more of a role model to him, but when it comes to his murals he's on top of the world.

Likes: Making fresh Paint from berries (his paint is handmade and all natural nothing that will harm the environment but he keeps his respirator on anyways because of the primer he uses), Pinkie Pie (as a role model only), Sweets, and baking, Lemon Lollipops

Dislikes: Social interaction, Bratty people, Mimes, Overly Arrogant People

Character Bio: Ever since he was a young colt he got sick a lot, his immune system has built itself up so his parents decided to send him to camp whitetail for some "good 'ol forceful social advertisement" as his father said.

~Drawing/Painting (with Rarity)

~Baking (With Pinkie Pie)

~Whittling (With AJ)

~Pegasus Flight Races (With Rainbow Dash)

~Book Reading Sessions (With Twilight)

~Nature Walks/Hikes (With FlutterShy)

Final Notes: He tends to write his formula's down in a notebook he always keep with him so he can get the exact color he needs when it's time to take a new batch he may have a mental breakdown if that book is seperated from him for too long though (say a day or so)

~~Rped by Stonetribe

Name: Buzz

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: No

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Blue

Cutie Mark: A single ant. Signifies his unusually close connection with arthropods of all kinds. It is located on the side of his right shoulder.

Physical Description: A slightly smaller than average physique. He sports tan slacks and a like colored tee shirt.

Personality: Buzz is a tricky and clever boy, utilizing methods nopony else would even think of to get things done, often involving his affinity for insects. He is a friendly and open minded guy, but is a tad shyed away from others because of his mysterious, almost foreboding enigma. This fact upsets him just a tad.

Likes: arthropods, fruit punch, diging holes, using his wits to overcome obstacles.

Dislikes: spicy foods, the cold, his privacy being invaded, when ponies steping on/killing bugs for no good reason

Character Bio: Buzz comes from a sophisticated and proper family. Because of his love for bugs, he is very often conflicting with his parrents and siblings. Upon finding out about Camp Whitetail, his parrents introduced the concept to him claiming it to be a great opportunity to interact more with the creatures he loves so much. Buzz knew the real reason they thought he should go was so that they could have a break from his arthropod love, but agreed nonetheless seeing as how it would still be an opertune chance to spend time with his one passion.

Activities You're Interested In: Animal studies, Animal watching, Nature walks/hikes, Creative writing, Swiming, Book reading sessions, Story telling, Whittling

Final Notes: Buzz has a very close bond with arthropods of all kinds. He is able to communicate with them and even convince them to do his bidding (After offering them one of his self made Bug treats of course ;-) )

~~Rped by StarStorm

Name: Licorice Black

Race: Earth, but is fascinated by magic nonetheless.

Current Place of Residence: Originally from Los Pegasus, but it seems like her family is ALWAYS traveling. (Los Pegasus is cannon, referenced by RD, but if you'd like me to choose a different location, I could do it in a heartbeat!)

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: Never, ever, ever have I attended Camp Whitetail before! Oh, and neither has Licorice. ;3

Hair Color: Dull silver.. I don't wanna say gray, but it kind of is.. Lol

Eye Color: Emerald green

Cutie Mark: It's sort of like a palm, but with an eye inside. She gained it the same time that she learned to read hooves/palms (are we peoples or ponies?... Peoples, right..? *Asks a friend* Yus, yus we are.. So palms, then.. x3) Humanized, the cutie mark would be a patch, sewn onto her jacket :3

Physical Description: Average physique but very femininely shaped, a little larger in the chest and hips. She rocks a dark headband, under which flows longer hair than most, often covering her face to a point.

Personality: Licorice isn't the best in groups, but loves talking with her peers face to face. She can be either very quiet or very talkative, depending on the situation. She's pretty easy going, and is extremely open minded. There seems to just be an aura about her... But maybe that's just her Moonlight Path perfume.

Likes: Magical things, peaceful environments, scented candles, things that simply cannot be understood, potion making, owls, otherworldly things, and other oddities.

Dislikes: The disapproval of other ponies, failure, being born an earth pony rather than a unicorn, power being abused, and when cabin-mates go to bed too early.

Character Bio:

(Short version: Her family acted like they could tell the future and do other gypsy stuffs, but didn't really believe in any of that stuff and just did it for money, but Licorice really did believe in it and decided to study up on it.)

"Wealth, love and health! COME ONE, COME ALL! Your future depends on your actions today.. IT'S FUN FOR BIG, AND IT'S FUN FOR SMALL! It's all up to you! So what are YOU, going to do?! Black family fortunes." Licorice knew the flier well. She couldn't STAND her family's business. At least, not the way that they went about doing it. She had always been deeply interested in everything her parents were leading others to believe that they could do for them, but knowing that it was all a hoax, a LIE.. Just for the sake of bits.. Really hurt her heart. The books which her parents had displayed in the caravan in order to make their guesstimates about customer's futures and their card trolling seem as believable as possible were legitimate books on the topics. Licorice studied and studied, teaching herself how to do what her parents SO failed at in a rage of pure passion. Eventually, ponies would request for her to do their predictions. She would never do it for bits, no matter how much her parents had begged her to. She still disagreed with their little family business, because of all of her mother and father's fakeness through it. They'd only make other ponies believe that what they were saying was accurate; neither Licorice's mother or father actually believed in the stuff themselves.

Activities You're Interested In: Magic lessons/magic duels with Twilight (She could just watch, but you really don't have to let her in if you wouldn't like to have her there. I know she is just an earth pony, after all ^^), Story telling with Pinkie Pie, Creative writing with Rarity, Swimming with Rainbow Dash, Whittling and foraging with Applejack, and animal studies/animal watching with Fluttershy.

Final Notes: A hopeful spirit who has had the misfortune of seeing her scam-happy family at their worst, Licorice hopes that Camp Whitetail will be a safe, peaceful, parent-free environment, granting the glorious opportunity for her to make some new friends, (It's hard for her with all of the traveling!) and just take a break from her stressful life to have some fun for once!

~~Rped by Winter

Name: Winter Bolt

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: Enope!

Hair Color: Dark brown with a hint of red

Eye Color: Green

Cutie Mark: Tri-color lightning bolt with wings, located on his right wrist.

Physical Description: Winter Bolt is very thing and about average height. However, he is very muscular for his size, is very flexible, and fancies himself an athlete. He likes to wear white t-shirts, normal blue pants or dark colored cargo pants, and black shoes.

Personality: Winter Bolt is very energetic, happy, and loves to make attempts at humor. However, they aren't always noticed and definitely aren't always good. He does a lot of exorcise both at home and on trips he makes, going on hikes, swimming, and other ventures.

Dislikes: Being ignored, cheaters, repetition

Character Bio: Hi there, Winter Bolt here! Let me start by saying this camp sounds like a wonderful place! The forest would be fun to explore and wander around in, and meeting new people has its own charms. Here is a bit about me. I am an adventurer by nature, so don't be afraid to send me out there! I am also a hard worker, enjoy the outdoors and exploring, and am very interested in animals. The location of the camp makes it a great place for me to be spending my time. Being around others will also be nice, because a lonely summer is not a fun one. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Activities You're Interested In: Flight races, book reading sessions, animal care, animal studies, animal watching, natures hikes, rock climbing, and whittling.

~~Rped by Snowy

Name: Snowy

Current Place of Residence: The Everfree border

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: Nope

Appearance:

post-3664-0-76978100-1345176338_thumb.png

Cutie Mark:

post-3664-0-61667800-1345176348_thumb.png

A lightblue snowflake on top of a yellow lightning bolt. The snowflake represents her love for the cold while the lightning bolt describes her ability to actually create snowy when she flies fast.

Personality: Snowy's a very shy and timid girl. She prefers to avoid heavily populated areas, and to avoid people in general. She can usually be seen at the back of large groups, and sitting on the side during most activities. She always speaks in a voice almost below a whisper, and her "shouting" tone can be heard as a person's regular speaking voice. She'll speak when engaged, but often stutters, she also rarely makes direct eye contact; not to be rude, just because it makes her nervous. She also has a love for sitting in trees and enjoying the quietness of solitude.

Dislikes: Heat, crowded places, confrontation

Character Bio: U-Um hello...my name is Snowy..I've..never been to one of these..camps..before..and I kind of don't want to go..but my little brother, Neon, pushed me into it..I guess it'll be a nice change of scenery..although I'm n-not so sure about..um...meeting other campers...I'm...open to new things...and, u-uh...yeah...

• Nature Walks/Hikes
  • Swimming
  • Book Reading Sessions
  • Drawing/Painting

Final Notes: She tends to faint when she's exposed to heat for a long time, extremely embarrassed, has a panic attack (which is usually triggered by times when she's under pressure). She's also very squeamish.

~~Rped by Shame

Name: Vox Cast

Current Place of Residence: Stalliongrad

Hair Color: Dark Teal

Eye Color: Blue

Cutie Mark: A 1950's era broadcast microphone on the left side on his hip (halfway above his waistline)

Physical Description: Paler skin, wears an eyepatch over his left eye, short + messy hair, Cargo shorts and a white t-shirt

Personality: Shy, very self conscious of his eye, relatively quiet (due to his russian accent)

Character Bio: Grew up in an orphanage in Stalliongrad, where an accident at work left him scarred, rendering his left eye useless. Wants to join Camp Whitetail to have a good time and socialize!

Activities You're Interested In: Camp Dance Planning, Bonfire Games, Cooking, Whittling, Creative Writing

karate_dude.jpg

~~Rped by MasterMustang

Name: Brew Highkick

Race: Earth Pony (Part Unicorn)

Current Place of Residence: Fillydelphia

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Amber

Cutie Mark: Ying Yang symbol with a blue aura around it. Located on his left shoulder-blade.

post-4427-0-28560200-1345165194_thumb.png

Physical Description: Small athletic build. Tone but not buff. Medium length hair.

Personality: Generally shy new but is a bundle of energy when he opens up or is allowed to talk about martial arts, his favorite thing in the world. Tends to be very giving and helpful.

Likes: Martial arts, video games, card games, and a good cup of his mother's tea.

Dislikes: Fighting, conflict, mean people, and floaties in his tea.

Character Bio:

Brew is a shy but very kind kid. He loved martial arts ever since he was small. He loves watching movies that star Hooves Lee, his idol. His favorite is "Enter the Dragon." Brew's dad enrolled him in Ki Bon Sul's Tae Kwon Do Academy when Brew was only 8. Brew is pretty much the master's shinning student but he doesn't care for the spotlight too much. Occasionally Brew loves to play video games with his friends online such as League of Legends and The Call of Pony series but his favorite so far is Super Pony Fighter IV for obvious reasons. He also likes to play Magic: The Equestrian Gathering. Brew's favorite season is winter. He loves watching the snow fall... it's so peaceful. Brew tends to be very protective of his friends despite his shy nature. He will take a punch for any of them. Brew is especially shy around girls; they are his weakness. He chokes up everytime he talks to them.

Brew's dad, Ironflank, is a renown Boxer in the Canterlot Boxing League. He currently holds a record of 16 - 2. He even taught Shinning Armor, Twilight's brother, some boxing which gave him even more fame. He is a very colorful character and loves to brag about his son all the time which can be embarrasing but he means well.

Brew's mother is Teana. She is a beautiful but modest pony from the suburbs of Filly. Her mother has a strong unicorn bloodline which gave her and her son strong magic sensitivity. She runs a small produce market specializing in exotic teas. She is a very good mother and loves her son so much that she can't resist showing it everyday, which again can be embarassing. In private though, Brew loves his mother's endless affection.

~~Rped by DreamySunday

Name: Aurron

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: No i have not

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Icy Blue

Cutie Mark: My cutie mark is a pair of binoculars which symbolize my love for spying(not a pervert) and it is located on my rump

Physical Description: I am 6'6" in height and 179 lbs(yes that is average for my height) I usuallly wear a dark blue suit with an unbuttoned brown trench coat over it all but seeing as how this is a camp i will also be bringing some jeans and t-shirts and a straw stetson along with a pair of swiming shorts just incase

Personality: I am generally very aloof about things that I do not care about but I can be very involved and helpful if the acivity seems interesting i do pretty much the same with people if i dont know you i wont bother you but if i see you as a friend i will try to be the most helpful and suportive personn i can be. Oh and I am totally not sarcastic

Likes: suits,fez,stetsons, being sarcastic,my friends, spring time, water, spying (again not a pervert), intelligent conversations, animals, climbing, reading(preferrably romance or action), organised chaos, fire, stories, food,beverages, fishing, sleep, long walks

Dislikes: scary stories, fur coats, heat, cold, hateful people, winter, very dry locations, perverts, sport hunting, organisation, hunger, lack of sleep

Character Bio: well about my family there is not much to tell i have a mother, a father and a dog thats it. now why do i want to join camp white tail? well i figured i would do somthing productive during summer for once

Activities You're Interested In: Animal Care, Animal Studies, Nature Walks/Hike, Cooking, Tree/Rope Climbing, Rock Climbing, Book Reading Sessions, Bonfire Games, Storytelling, Hand Fishing

~~Rped by LordGecy

Name: Pepper Jack

Current Place of Residence: (currently) Ponyville

Have You Attended camp Whitetail Before?: Noperdoodles

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Green

Cutie Mark: nope

Physical Description: She is 5' 7'' relatively thin (about 120 pounds) she has freckles and wears preppy/nerdy clothes

Personality: she is very shy and quiet till you get to know her

Likes: reading, drawing, chemistry, animals, cooking and long walks on the beach in the moonlight

Dislikes: failure, getting yelled at, slimy things, trouble and sports

Character Bio: pepperjacks parents are divorced and she lives with her mom and while she loves her mom when she turns 18 she wants to move to canterlot to continue her studies, she isnt very good with people but once you get to know her she will never let you down

Activities You're Interested In: animal care, nature walks/hiking, drawing/painting, cooking, swimming, book reading sessions, baking, foraging

Final Notes: pepperjack is also really sensitive and self conscious

~~Rped by FermataTheBasse

Name: Wordplay

Current Place of Residence: Manehattan

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: Not possible

Hair Color: A minty blue with streaks of lighter, almost faded blue running through.

Eye Color: Minty green.

Cutie Mark: A cursive 'a' superimposed onto a microphone, appears as a tattoo exposed on the side of her neck; symbolizes her love of rap.

Physical Description: Average height, with bits of baby fat still around her stomach and legs but good tone already developing elsewhere. She's lithely built, a bit boyish in her body shape yet she's also petite and small which belays her fiery personality. Her hair is very carefully styled into a shape that shows off a good amount of volume and is held firmly in place with hair spray. She wears nice clothes, usually simple t-shirts and skirts of neutral tones like grays and whites; she is never without her favorite leather jacket which is tailored to her body to show off what little curvature she actually possesses. She wears black tinted sunglasses that completely hide her eyes away. She wears no makeup but she has a cute babyface and even has a small fang-like tooth that shows when she smiles.

Personality: Wordplay is bold and aggressive; she rarely takes no for an answer. This doesn't mean she's violent, rather she enjoys being diplomatic and talking her way around people. Unfortunately she has a rather strong tongue, and she's very blunt with others; going so far as to insult and demean others when she feels it's necessary. She's not above belittling elders, friends, and she makes no excuses for her caustic behavior. She means well though she has a bit of an ego and a fame complex, she treats her friends well and is quick to help them out with their problems in her own way. Of course she's not afraid to make sharp observations at their expense the whole while.

Likes: Rapping, reading, writing, working out, being witty and funny, ponies who respect her.

Dislikes: Ponies who disrespect her: this includes demure behavior as she finds it insulting, being inactive, losing her train of thought, cooking.

Character Bio:

Get ready for this ladies and gentlecolts.

Unh. A filly like no other, afillyation with ya mother. Whoops, sorry me, that's my personality. Innocent, yeah right! Watch as I take flight. Pegasus, alright. My body, alight. Gettin' ya satisfied. Whoop. That's right.

Heh. Like the rhymes? I'm Wordplay, I'm new to these parts and I hope you've got some awesome campers for me to meet. Don't worry, I won't try to 'perform' for ya'll. I'm still learning the ropes, myself. My flow in person is still pretty bad. At any rate, I came to this camp because I was curious. Besides, the courses you're offering look like they could be a big help for me and my goals. So, uh, I guess that's it? Don't worry about me, please. I don't bite. Too much.

Bite me, bite me; I think you're a vampony. In fact I think you're sparkling. Just ask Sparkle, she's on that thing.

I'm better about this in person, I swear.

-Wordplay

-Creative Writing (Rarity)

-Swimming (Rainbow Dash)

-Unicorn Magic Lessons (Twilight Sparkle)

-Magic Duels (Twilight Sparkle)

-Camp Dance Planning (Pinkie Pie)

-Storytelling (Pinkie Pie)

-Hand Fishing (Applejack)

Final Notes: She really is better about it in person.

~~Rped by CloudShimmers

Name: Cloud

Current Place of Residence: Trottingham

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: Yes one year

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Viridian

Cutie Mark: A cyclone, it can be found on his back, between his wings

Physical Description: Cloud is 6ft 2in tall. His hair is usually messy. He has a normal body type but his arms are a little muscular.

Personality: Cloud is pretty laid back, he likes making new friends but is a bit shy around girls. As long as your not mean to him or his friends, he won't be anyones problem. His favorite thing to do is fly.

Likes: Flying! Drawing, writing, hanging out with friends, and Parkour!

Dislikes: Cloud has nyctophobia, an unrational fear of the dark.

Character Bio: His parents died when he was little and he was forced to move from Canterlot to Trottingham with his aunt and uncle. He doesn't mind it very much but he isn't such a fan of the cold weather. One thing he really likes is the Parkour classes his uncle pays for.

Activities You're Interested In: Drawing/painting, Creative writing, Nature Walks/hikes, Rock climbing, book reading sessions, swimming, tree/rope climbing

~~Rped by Fireraven23

Name: Knight

Current Place of Residence: Canterlot

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: Yes. Attended one year ago.

Hair Color: Red, but black tipped.

Eye Color: Orange.

Cutie Mark: Two, interlocking swords, one made of wood, the other of steel. It is located on his shoulder.

Physical Description:

request__fireraven23__pt_2__by_re_xiovi-d5cefzf.png

Personality: Knight is known to have three seperate personalities, depending on who he talks to. If to a male colleague, he's rough, competitive, and playful. Around female colleagues, he get's show-offy, speaks poetically, and, at times, pervertedly. To figures of authority, he is rebellious, acts like he listens, and known to cause more trouble afterwards. Overall, he's confident, sporty, and rather unintelligent. He can be fashion consious, mostly because he believes girls will like him more if he is.

Likes: Kendo, women, sports, fooling around, pranks, messing with his younger brother, competition.

Dislikes: Authority, school, reading, rules, tests, shirts.

Character Bio: Yo dudes, it's me again. I had an awesome time last year, and though I'd come back again. It's WAAAAY better than being locked up in a mansion all summer, and being forced into tending the garden every time I get in trouble. Besides, if I didn't come, I'd be forced into studying with my brother, and trust me, nothing's worse than that!

Activities You're Interested In: Nature walks\hikes, drawing\painting, creative writing, swimming, rock climbing, magic duels, bonfire games, running races (team AJ).

Final Notes: In case it wasn't noticed in his bio, he's from a rich family. And I'll keep any pervertedness to a minimum. Oh, and pretend in the picture he has all the equine things (horn, tail, etc), his cutie mark on his right shoulder, and that he's more muscular. And when I say he dislikes shirts, he doesn't like wearing them, he only wears them because his parents force him. So... Yay!

The topic above is 20% more delicious, now sprayed with whipped cream! :blah:

Name: Mango Juice

Current Place of Residence: Manehattan

Hair Color: a long and straight dark green color. She often ties up her hair and leaves her bangs hanging. Or she'll let her hair down and wear a headband.

Eye Color: A yellow-goldish color

Cutie Mark: A bright mango hanging from a mango tree. The cutie mark is located on the side of her left pant leg. She has a talent for the studying of mangoes and mangoes only.

Physical Description: Mango is a slim young girl, but she seems rather strong for her age. She loves being active, but when it comes to eating, she'll eat like a ravenous bull. However, she loses weight quite easily. She wears a light orange tank top and pale green shorts, and wears a pair of green converses. She'll tie her hair up occasionally. She is about 5'5"

Personality: Mango is a very outgoing and courageous girl. She loves getting dirty, and being active. Mango is very laid-back, and she can often get careless. She also has a hyper active personality as well, and she can often be very enthusiastic of things she likes.

Likes: Mangoes, games, parties, scary things, and being loud. She also loves sleeping.

Dislikes: Proper manners, dullness, studying, and girl talk.

Character Bio-

Hey! I'm Mango Juice the earth pony/human! I live with my parents and my older brother, Fire Blaze. My rich but kinda prossy cousin Imperial often comes to visit too. We live in a big house in Manehattan. My parents don't really like to get dirty or have any fun like my brother and I do, and when we got the brochure for Camp Whitetail, we begged our parents to let us go. After some convincing, they finally let us go, and I'm so psyched! The only thing is, my brother went to a different camp. But that's perfectly fine with me!

Activities You're Interested In: Swimming, Running Races (Team Dash), Earth Pony Strength Tests, Bonfire Games.

Here's a camper I came up with! :3 I think I'll just stick to Pinkie and Mango for now.

Thank you Choco for the camper app. If you also want to put up an actual profile for Pinkie Pie, that'd be awesome too. I'm probably gonna put up my Twilight profile later on tonight along with my camper profile. ^^

All of the Mane 6 is between the ages of 20-24, depending on how old the person playing them wants to make them. They can be a bit older if whoever plays them wants, but I wouldn't say any older than 28. Twilight herself is going to be 21.

Oh Pinkie, you're so silly. :D Well if we get absolutely nobody, we can keep the app open past the opening of the rp and I can play Applejack until we get someone to take the position. But that's a worst case scenario. I did just post this this morning, so it's gonna take time. Trust me, I'm F5ing quite a bit hoping someone posts another profile soon. ^^ But I know people need time to think of this kinda stuff. :P

It's a possibility in due time. But I need a breather after writing up this long intro. We'll see how it goes tomorrow though, and who all shows up here to give profiles and talk about this RP. ^^

I wouldn't mind doing AJ as well as Rarity. I thought it would be taken by now XD

I suppose the old saying is correct. Poor AJ gets no love.

And I see Rarity to be about 22, so that's the age I'm taking for her!

We'll see Fireraven. That isn't a half bad idea, but if you do that we'll probably limit you from not being able to have an OC. I dunno if you wanted one or not. I'll think about it though and talk to Snowy and see what she thinks and let you know. ^^ Also, if you could make an actual profile for Rarity similar to the one Choco made for Pinkie, that would be awesome. :D

Weird. I see Rarity as the oldest of the group. She's also the tallest. She's also one of the most mature. Then AJ comes next, but she's still quite a bit younger.

What?! I didn't know you could play two counselors in return for not having an OC! *dies* I thought it was one counselor per RPer, to be fair.

That is the current plan. I'm not confirming that he can. I do want to keep the counselors spread out across different people, if at all possible. Again, letting someone play two counselors would be a worst case scenario, but it is an idea if we get no bites for people wanting to play AJ.

And if you wind up wanting to be the double up person, then we'll probably have a fight to the death between you and Fireraven to decide who gets to play AJ.

Okay I know I'm super new to the forums (literally signed up today) but I'm always up for a good RP :D

Name: Cloud 'Tag' Mask

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: No, his parents are forcing him to go to try to get him to advertise them like a guinea pig though he's not going to do it.

Hair Color:

Mane: Short and Messy (very spiked at the ends)

Tail: Very short and messy like his mane

Color: Golden Rod, with green and blue tips

Eye Color: A Light Color of Yellow, Almost like lemonade.

Cutie Mark: His cutie mark is a Spray Paint nozzle emitting a rainbow stream of paint in the shape of a cloud on his hoodie

Physical Description: He wears a pair of goggles on top of his head and a respirator around his neck these are the things he wears when he spray paints, a pair of long black Cargo Pants and a Black hoodie with his cutie mark, He also wears a backpack full of spray paint cans so when he;s in the mood he can do it in a secluded area, his pegasus wings are coming out from his hoodie, He has a wimpy physique but he can be strong when he needs to be. He always hhas a lollipop in his mouth Cherry flavored only

Personality: A bit shy, he secluded himself and did his best so he wouldn't have to come to camp he;s terrible in social situations and mutters weird things to himself, He idolizes Pinkie Pie because she's so outgoing and seemingly awesome to him, she has all the friends in the world, he doesn;t love her she's more of a role model to him, but when it comes to his murals he's on top of the world.

Likes: Making fresh Paint from berries (his paint is handmade and all natural nothing that will harm the environment but he keeps his respirator on anyways because of the primer he uses), Pinkie Pie (as a role model only), Sweets, and baking, Lemon Lollipops

Dislikes: Social interaction, Bratty people, Mimes, Overly Arrogant People

Character Bio: Ever since he was a young colt he got sick a lot, his immune system has built itself up so his parents decided to send him to camp whitetail for some "good 'ol forceful social advertisement" as his father said.

~Drawing/Painting (with Rarity)

~Baking (With Pinkie Pie)

~Whittling (With AJ)

~Pegasus Flight Races (With Rainbow Dash)

~Book Reading Sessions (With Twilight)

~Nature Walks/Hikes (With FlutterShy)

Final Notes: He tends to write his formula's down in a notebook he always keep with him so he can get the exact color he needs when it's time to take a new batch he may have a mental breakdown if that book is seperated from him for too long though (say a day or so)

sorry the grammar is atrocious

Edited by DreamEatr