Draw your OC making faces!

Kryptchild

Lets play an art game! Expressions are always tough to do, and how you position the mouth, brow, and nose can drastically change the entire image. So lets practice!

Draw your OC making faces! They can be serious faces, scary faces, funny faces, bored faces, any faces!

tumblr_m8ba3nMPId1rwsqr7o1_1280.jpg

I accidentally this during a photoset and saved it. I'll be doing more face exercises tomorrow! Celestia knows I need the practice.

In the mean time, post your own! Even if all you've got is MS paint and a mouse to work with, for goodness sake DRAW!

If I was a better drawer I would draw her a different way, I might draw another one. :/post-4369-0-45582800-1344455770_thumb.jp

Shes holding back her fringe.

Awesome! Also the key to drawing better is practice practice practice, and this is what this thread is all about! Even if the new angle feels weird drawing it, the fact that you're stepping into new perspectives is a vast improvement! Keep up the good work-

Also, coloring in traditional media is pretty tough (I'm horrible with it myself), great job with the colors and texture!

Awesome! Also the key to drawing better is practice practice practice, and this is what this thread is all about! Even if the new angle feels weird drawing it, the fact that you're stepping into new perspectives is a vast improvement! Keep up the good work-

Also, coloring in traditional media is pretty tough (I'm horrible with it myself), great job with the colors and texture!

Thanks, I get distarcted by other things that I hardly practice drawing and the best colour pencils I could find were small (size of pinkie finger, lol) :D