My Art and My OCs.

Bronynumber299

6 members have voted

1. 1. What Mane 6 girl do you want me to humanize first?

• Pinkie Pie (The hair is going to be hell)
    • Rainbow Dash (Skater girl?)
    • Applejack (Yee haw)
    • Rarity (her hair will be as bad as pinkies)
    • Twilight Sparkle (Not going to be coloured like everyone thinks)
    • Fluttershy (What outfit?)

So um I can draw apparently except not ponies(>_<).I would really love to draw ponies yet I cannot and I should stop feeling sorry for myself.Anyway I can do humans (not very well in my opinion).Um so yeah I do humanizations of my OCs mostly.But I will probably (NOT) put up a request thread for humanizations.I have tried to do cast humanizations but I might take another stab at it.So um there is a poll up there at the top asking you which main character I should humanize first.So first I should talk about my humans.I do draw in a cartoony style with a bit of anime thrown in I think.

My males are okay I guess although they do look skinny and sometimes I make stuff too small or big or long or short.I think I do clothes alright except for shoes I get really lazy and just make black ovals.I also get sketchy with glasses.In the future you might see characters with glasses or finger less gloves.I also have problems with intricate hair.All of my characters look too young also no matter what.

Now my females.I'm not a girl so I don't know what they like to wear so I just put whatever I want on them.Now I do not draw NSFW stuff because I don't want to kill my brain.But I have problems with female anatomy if you catch my drift?That goes hand in hand with them looking too young.You know what I mean don't make me say it!But otherwise the make up:I usually do not put make up on my characters but I would try lipstick but NOTHING else because I'm too scared to mess it up.Now I'm more comfortable with female hair.

Now talking about beasts and animals.I can't do a dog or cat so I am pretty limited I even mess up on snakes. Although I do like doing monsters cause they can be anything I want!

Here is my DA check out my drawings if you'd like:http://colt299.deviantart.com

So thats it.If you have any pointers or hints to help me they would be greatly appreciated.Thank you all for listening!~Colt

Your link is broken hun, might wana check that.

Also in my opinion Pinkie Pie's hair is pretty easy to draw, just do a bunch of loops and hoops with a hook at the end. Then color it pink!

Rarity's hair is the bane of my existence. I flat out gave up and came up with my own style for her hair.

I will check that link.

On Pinkie Pie's hair I think that it's my style of drawing hair.If you are really interested I could tell you my step by step on drawing things.Also I do not have a tablet or anything so I can't do anything on the computer.

Rarity's hair will give me nightmare's.I once tried it....once

• 2 weeks later...