Party!( All are welcome )

Pinkie hopped around with a party whistle in her mouth, a party hat above her head. A giggle escaped her lips as Gummy fell from the table as he flipped over. "Oh Gummy!" She then walked over to the kitchen to check on the cake. "Can't have a party without cake." She then sat down and waited for others to arrive.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allanon trotted in, and looked around from beneath his dark hood. He said nothing, but merely sat down in a chair nearby and pulled off the hood. His many scars were easily visible, but he was trying keep them from being seen.

Allanon looked at the energetic pony, and smiled. "I trust you are the one holding this party, eh? I hope you don't mind my pipe....." He said to her as he pulled out his pipe, packed it with Shannarian pipe tobacco, and lit it. He then blew the smoke out the window.

She placed a party hat on the mare's head. "Don't be shy, it's a party!" She hopped back in blowing the party whistle. "Help yourself to some punch, and cake."

Allanon looked at Moonlite with a smile. "Not much for crowds, either, eh? That's why I bring a pipe with me. Makes me feel better in a crowd..." He said darkly, but quickly changed hi tone, for fear of frightnening her.

Allanon looked outside, then disregarded the Sonicboom.He din't much care if anyone achieved it, as long as they didn't rub it in his face that they did it. He looked at Moonlite. "Not much of a talker, are you?" He asked her.

"Ok, patrol duties are complete, no sign of hostiles. This is Warhawk 1 Preparing to land. Beginning landing procedures" Nova calmly said satisfied as he turned around preparing to land, due to the speeds he flew it was similar to that of jet aircraft making a low pass as he slowed down and landed in the town square.