Impossible Challenges

korok132

Here's a whole slew of really hard tf2 tasks:

Get a fully charged bazaar bargain, killing only scouts.

Headshot someone who's in midair while you've been knocked into the air by an explosion.

Kill a scout with a reflected moonshot.

Kill a charging demo with the axetinguisher, without airblasting him.

Gain more distance during a stickyjump by detonating another sticky in mid air.

As a spy with the dead ringer use an enemy sticky trap to sticky jump behind the demo that set the trap and backstab him.

As a scout with baby faces blaster, circle strafe an active level three sentry gun and beat it to death using only the fan o war.

Ah canada. One of only 2 countries in the world with enough winter to invent a sport like curling.

63b.pngCURLING IS A MANLY SPORT!

I'd like to see you try - you'll fall on your face like capitalist pig-dog! I could have so many retorts to that, but I'll save 'em. Canada's too manly and awesome to stoop down south like that.

63b.pngCURLING IS A MANLY SPORT!

I'd like to see you try - you'll fall on your face like capitalist pig-dog! I could have so many retorts to that, but I'll save 'em. Canada's too manly and awesome to stoop down south like that.

So canada is communist now? I knew it. Those no good canuks are always up to something.

So canada is communist now? I knew it. Those no good canuks are always up to something.

Well, I am at least. Besides, what's wrong with Communism? The Soviet Union got it all wrong with Stalin/Leninism. I could go on for hours here, so I'll just stop by saying Communism can be good if done right.

Well, I am at least. Besides, what's wrong with Communism? The Soviet Union got it all wrong with Stalin/Leninism. I could go on for hours here, so I'll just stop by saying Communism can be good if done right.

That there is that canadianness talkin'. Down here in america we understand that communism is wrong! Just like taxes! Whats some jumped up hockey playing welfare moocher gonna know about how wrong communism is. Why that's just more proof that america's always right!

:unsure:

What?

That there is that canadianness talkin'. Down here in america we understand that communism is wrong! Just like taxes! Whats some jumped up hockey playing welfare moocher gonna know about how wrong communism is. Why that's just more proof that america's always right!

:unsure:

What?

I REALLY hope you were joking. And the word for being Canadian is Canadiana, just like your Americana.

I REALLY hope you were joking. And the word for being Canadian is Canadiana, just like your Americana.

I just say american. :blush:

If you want a little glimpse at what america thinks life is like in the foreign land to the north, just watch this episode:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xouqog_dan-vs-s01e06-canada_shortfilms

I actually have a canadian friend and have gone up to canada a few time. It's really nice there and honestly I'm thinking of maybe moving there someday. I just like making fun of it. In fact, I like making fun of canada almost as much as I love making fun of america!

Ah canada. One of only 2 countries in the world with enough winter to invent a sport like curling.

The Canadians are the best, but it was invented in Scotland.

Speaking of impossible challenges, I played a game of curling where the team we played never tried the easy play (draws) and always tried the complicated play (raises). Raises get more and more complicated as more stones get in the way. I remember the following conversation:

Team Captain: the draw is still wide open, we should throw a guard to block it.

Me: they will never throw the draw, lets throw a guard above the raise.

TC: it is already a triple raise, a very low percentage shot.

Me: yeah, but they will go for it anyways

(later, after they fail the quadruple raise)

TC: the draw is still wide open

Me: lets turn it into a quintuple raise

(later, after they fail the quintuple raise)

TC: WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS?!

Me: well, you can't make impossible, go for broke, memorable shots if you don't try them...

I just say american. :blush:

If you want a little glimpse at what america thinks life is like in the foreign land to the north, just watch this episode:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xouqog_dan-vs-s01e06-canada_shortfilms

I actually have a canadian friend and have gone up to canada a few time. It's really nice there and honestly I'm thinking of maybe moving there someday. I just like making fun of it. In fact, I like making fun of canada almost as much as I love making fun of america!

That was surprisingly funny, and I realized I do pronounce "sorry" that way.

Oh oh, and another good one! Beat "Long Night of Solace" on Halo Reach on Legendary without dying using only the assault rifle. You are not allowed to pick up a new weapon, even if you run out of ammo. :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Beat Death in Castlevania, the original. Death is near impossible to defeat, but with the right tractics, even Death is being beaten. I just beaten him for the first time, and it felt awesome. Took me about a hour or two.

The thing that makes Death so tough in the original is the fact that to "get" to him, you had to go through a hallway with 2 knight armor with a medusa generator. Everything kills you in 4 hits (Well, almost everything).

So basically, once you got to Death, you had to figure out his strategy to beat him, like all the other bosses, but his was considerably harder to abuse due to the fact it involved him moving around while his scythes appeared out of nowhere and followed you quite accurately.

The real pincher though is that LOSING to him sent you to the start of stage 15, which meant having to go through that hallway again just to get another chance at him. And probably losing again. Game over? Back to stage 13!

If losing to Dracula forced you to do stage 17/16 again, I'm sure he'd be considered just as "tough" as Death.

Case in point: Ninja Gaiden 1 NES. The final bosses are actually beatable with enough practice, but losing to them ONCE forces you back to 6-1, which means having to go through the nightmare that is 6-2 again.

Oh, uh, impossible challenge, um...

Beat Nethack without any outside assistance (Guides/Walkthroughs/Friends). The amount of knowledge required to have a chance to beat this game makes this challenge nigh-impossible.

I thought that Dracula was a lot easier to defeat than Death in the original Castlevania. The Dracula fight in the original Castlevania was the easiest fight against Dracula in the whole series, for me. The first fight against Dracula in SOTN was easier, but it doesn't count because you can't lose against him, if you die once, you will be revived and become invincible, so the battle was more of a scripted fight than a real fight. In the original Castlevania, in the fight against Dracula, it is possible to lose, it happens to me a few times, but it was generally a pretty simple battle. Difficulty 2/10.

The fight against Death in the original was, in a way, the true final battle in difficulty. Difficulty 10/10

Bosses in the original Castlevania and their difficulties, in my opinion:

Vampire Bat Difficulty 1/10

Medusa Difficulty 2/10

Twin Mummies Difficulty 0.5/10

Frankstein and Igor Difficulty 3/10

Death Difficulty 10/10

Dracula Difficulty 2/10

I gave Death a 10, because the fight is so difficult that it's earned that 10. Most bosses in the game are simple and fairly easy to beat, all except for Death.