The Party of Ages - The Underground Canterlot Scene, OOC and Applications

I want to start an underground party scene RP in Canterlot at a club called Dubtrot. I need some critical RP postions filled before I start. After that all will be welcome including Mane 6 RP's. It's a giant party and everypony is invited!

*Please note that this will be in the 18+ RP section of free-for-all, which obiviously means there will likely be alchohol/drug references, explicit lyrics/dialouge, and sexual references (keep anything graphic in PM aka the "VIP rooms").

No violence in the club please, you can hint at it by character though but if you need to bust up a pony take it outside (aka PM.) Thats why I got security. ^^

Positions:

Bartender -

*) Gin Chardonnay (DuskBreeze) - Bartender

DJ's - Bass Drop (MasterMustang)

*Guest DJ's are welcome.*

1) Bass Rider (chardude)

Party Guests (Min of 5):

1) Star Storm (StarStorm)

2) Doc Holly (NurseRedheart)

3) Lightning Chaser (CloudShimmers)

4) Whirley Gig (DudeManGuy)

5) Nova Arkwing (NovaArkwing)

6) Nova Ecplise (NovaEclipse)

7) Lavender Bloom (TheBritishBrony)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I am formally accepting applications now. Just fill out the app and I'll let you know if your in. Be as creative as you want.

Format:

Name: (NAME)

Role: (Party Guest, Bartender, Guest DJ, Bouncer/Security)

Sex: (Male/Female/Other/None)

Age: (Stallions and Mares Only, Minimum age requirement would be the pony equivilent of 21)

Race: (Unicorn, EP, Zebra, ETC.)

Eye Color: (EYE COLOR)

Coat Color: (COAT COLOR)

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: (DESCRIPTION)

Physique: (BODY TYPE)

Cutie Mark: (CUTIE MARK - PICS WELCOME)

Origin/Residence: (ORIGIN/HOME)

Dislikes: (DISLIKES)

Why didn't you TELL me you were starting an rp, Brew!! I'd really like to join if that's oki C: Has this started yet..?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Star Storm

(Role: Party guest)

Sex: Female (Lol@ the other and none options, but come to think of it since I have Mackell.. I'd choose one of those if I played him lol)

Age: 21 (Adult version of star, for those of you who've seen her around)

Race: Pegasus

Eye Color: Yellow

Coat Color: Dark blue

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Big black mane, gigantic bang in the front, back hair swooping over infront of her face a bit, short spiky tale, no other markings.

Physique: Very small pony, often mistaken to be younger, very thin as well.

Cutie Mark: A nightlight. There is a really long story as to why, but I'd like to skip it for now.. I'd be happy to type it out later if you'd like me to, though. C;

Origin/Residence: Originally was adopted and raised in Cloudsdale

Occupation: Part time napper, laughter therapist, and full time playa.. But how she gets bits is by being a street performer (guitar) and sometimes thievery. (She picked up the habit when she was little because her Pap never took very good care of her, and she had to take things in order to get by at times. She's also very good at trolling ponies to try and get her way)

Likes: Chocolate milk, mares, punk rock, using the words "scamp and radical," holding hoofs, being held, applejack daniels (just like "pap" used to drink)

Dislikes: The dark (she's a lot better with it now that she's older, but she still doesn't like it), (I can't seem to unbold that, I'm sorry.. It's some weird glitch or something. Dx) She hates being caught in a lie. Also, she is really cautious around nerds or know-it-alls, because she can't trick them as easily as other ponies. She dislikes breaking her wings. (She tends to break them fairly often)

I'm going to have to rescind my place in this RP. I'm in a bunch as is and I'm also looking to start my own RPs. Sorry!

It's all good. Feel free to apply if you change your mind.

Why didn't you TELL me you were starting an rp, Brew!! I'd really like to join if that's oki C: Has this started yet..?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Star Storm

(Role: Party guest)

Sex: Female (Lol@ the other and none options, but come to think of it since I have Mackell.. I'd choose one of those if I played him lol)

Age: 21 (Adult version of star, for those of you who've seen her around)

Race: Pegasus

Eye Color: Yellow

Coat Color: Dark blue

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Big black mane, gigantic bang in the front, back hair swooping over infront of her face a bit, short spiky tale, no other markings.

Physique: Very small pony, often mistaken to be younger, very thin as well.

Cutie Mark: A nightlight. There is a really long story as to why, but I'd like to skip it for now.. I'd be happy to type it out later if you'd like me to, though. C;

Origin/Residence: Originally was adopted and raised in Cloudsdale

Occupation: Part time napper, laughter therapist, and full time playa.. But how she gets bits is by being a street performer (guitar) and sometimes thievery. (She picked up the habit when she was little because her Pap never took very good care of her, and she had to take things in order to get by at times. She's also very good at trolling ponies to try and get her way)

Likes: Chocolate milk, mares, punk rock, using the words "scamp and radical," holding hoofs, being held, applejack daniels (just like "pap" used to drink)

Dislikes: The dark (she's a lot better with it now that she's older, but she still doesn't like it), (I can't seem to unbold that, I'm sorry.. It's some weird glitch or something. Dx) She hates being caught in a lie. Also, she is really cautious around nerds or know-it-alls, because she can't trick them as easily as other ponies. She dislikes breaking her wings. (She tends to break them fairly often)

*PARTY STAMP OF APROVAL* ^^