The Pokemon Center (Trading and Battles!)

I'm now hosting a little Poll of the week! :3

This week's question:

Who's the best Pokemon Champion?

I think Cynthia is the best. She's kick*donkey*, has powerful pokemon, an amazing piano theme, an even better theme during battle, and I get chills whenever I'm in the same room as her.

I like Steven. He seemed like a cool customer, and I liked his pokemon line up. Lance is a very close second due to his awesome battle music.

Oh. I think I'll try and be available for battles and whatnot tomorrow. Preferably on Platinum, but White is also a possiblity. I can do level 100 or flat battle on Platinum (two teams) or flat battle on White.

I guess I can do trades and stuff too, but I there are very few pokemon I need, and fewer still that I want.

I went with Squirtle. Partially because it evolves into a friggin' tank and partially because everyone choose Charizard anyway :P

Actually, I think my first play through of red had a charizard. Not sure, I don't have the game anymore.

ANYWAY!

I would like to trade/battle. This weekend if possible. I have a couple of oshawotts I'd like to trade for tepig/snivy, and I can also do 1 for 1 trades for version exclusives (I have white, need black).

I think I also have a Latios (I think. the male one.) on my Platinum version. Up for trade if anyone has any spare legends (I think I need ho-oh, lugia, celibi, and the water one from gen 4).

No takers for wifi then? If anyone wants to do something, feel free to PM me.

I picked up a copy of Pokemon Conquest the other day. Fun, but kinda weird too. XD

Now, a serious question: What is everyone's opinions on hacking pokemon? I ask because I found out that there are far less pokemon on the dream world than I thought there'd be. Rare pokemon with Dream World abilities, such as all the starters, ditto, a few legends etc. don't show up unless it's an event. And these events are rare and in Japan only for many of them. It annoys me that these kinds of pokemon are unavailble for regular gameplay. In fact, random abilities and natures annoy me too. I just want to get the pokemon I want and fight with it darn it! So, I'm thinking about picking up an Action Replay. I'd stick with random IVs and probably wouldn't hack shinies, but I'd just want to find a pokemon I want, hack it so that it has the nature/ability I want, maybe add EVs I want, and then that's it. Just speed the whole process up, y'know? Is that really so wrong?

Oh god, DX I completely forgot about Wifi. And my Pokemon White is currently undercover on a secret mission, so that's just absolutely peachy. DARN YOU SISTER WHO DOES THINGS WITHOUT CONSENT.

I've heard of Pokemon Conquest. There goes the whole "Pokemon are not tools of war" idea, right out the window. XD But I find the game interesting and I might consider getting it.

Well, I find that hacking pokemon really defeats one of the purposes of the game, since if pokemon were really that easy to collect, it wouldn't be much of a challenge. But if you put it that way with the whole even pokemon thing, then I say go for it!

This question of the week is...."If you were a Pokemon, which Pokemon would you be?" Note that there is a difference between being a Pokemon, and your favorite Pokemon.

It's not in the poll, since there are WAY too many to list. X3

I'll answer later.

EDIT: No Legendaries! That'll be save for a different question in the future.