[Closed!] Hearts and Hooves Day Dance! Apply Here!

I'm sorry to disappoint, Chrysalis Dx I just feel like Luna would be a bit.. Out of place in a dance for little fillies and colts.

Eminem, that is a fantasticly wonderful application! You are TOTALLY in! *Gives official Star Storm seal of approval* Also, the music was a nice touch ;3

You see, the reason I get Cadence is since I have Cheerilee. Obviously, I control all the important NPC characters in this RP. Like...

The Dance Planner as Pinkie Pie

The Dance DJ as Vinyl Scratch

The Dance Photographer as Photo Finish

The Little Filly with Low Self Esteem that Ultimately becomes Loved and Popular after roughly Two Hours of Dramatic Narrative as Scootaloo

The Class Bully who Puts Down aforementioned Little Filly but is Ultimately Redeemed as Diamond Tiara

The Comic Relief Duo who try to Smuggle Drugs into The Dance as Snips and Snails

The Singer of 'What Is Love' as Sapphire Shores ft. Twilight Sparkles

and so on and so on...

Mmhmm! You see, I was just too lazy to play all of those characters knew that Fermata is a FANTASTIC rp'er, who I was just CERTAIN would do a wonderous job with them!..... Lol, but more seriously, this is all news to me too.. I'm totally okay with it, I love the idea of ALL of those things! Lol, are Snips and Snails really going to try and smuggle drugs into the dance? xDD Cuz I would be alright with it! That's hilarious!! And I mean, this IS in 18 plus.. Umm.. But really, Fermata seems to have this whole shindig well planned out (if I'm wrong tell me now! lol, it wouldn't be a big deal..) so I'm going to give her (or him? Lol your profile didn't help me figure that out so I do apologize if I get your gender wrong) all of the NPC characters, along with the rights to distribute them if she'd like, but if not, that's okay too because really you are doing a beautimous job playing them so far! Sooo... Yeah C:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also.. I would like to add a char as well.. I meant to do this awhile ago.. Guess I'd just never gotten around to it until now. ^-^ Don't worry, I'll keep it short for you guys.

Name: Mackell

Race: Pegasus

Brief History: (Where are you from? Where do you live now? Have you had a good life so far?... Also, PLEASE don't write six pages on it.. K tanks ^^)

Looks: Shining green eyes with big, black rings around them; he has a rather feminine figure, larger in the chest and hips. Dark ears and wings, wears a neon-lime colored tie. Also, he has rather large ears compared to most ponies.

(Here's a poorly drawn human-ish version of him that I used for Equestria High)

post-4257-0-88993200-1346231609_thumb.jp

Cutie Mark: Paint palette. He loves to draw, paint, sculpt, and do artistic things!

Personality: Mackell is moderately shy, but would probably start a conversation if he was getting lonely. He is an extremely friendly foal who loves to have fun, but would never dream of stepping out of line. He's optimistic, and almost always will look at the brighter side of things. At dances, he's usually in that small group of close friends in the corner doing the out-of-style dances like the lawnmower and such.. But if he's able to score a date, well.. We'll see C:

Likes and dislikes: He loves music and romance, although he has always been sort of scared to search for it in the past due to his gender condition. He's scared of rejection and getting into trouble. He dislikes stereotypes and name calling.

Random fact: He also plays the guitar, but is HORRIBLE at it because he literally JUST started a couple of weeks ago. He knows like.. Two cords ^^ He has an AMAZING paint job on it that he did himself just before putting the strings on the instrument. (or rather, getting them put on by somepony else to do it who actually knew what she was doing!)

Anything I left out..? ^^ : His voice is naturally very soft. It's sort of girlish, but he does still have the male vocal undertone in it.

Couple q's I know we're all technically single at this point (except cadence) but I'm confused... Are there any guys left? Cause otherwise peppers plum outta luck... Cuz I think the ratios 6 male - 7 female and 1 uhh... Mackell... Speaking of which... Is mackell bi? And last but not least am I even supposed to post these questions here? Or should I just pester star with em? If I'm not just disregard this post...

One thing I also noticed is that there is a strange lack of unicorns. As in there aren't any. I have another OC that is both male and unicorn, so if we need a nice man storm, I'd be willing to bring him in. I would have to warn you, he's kind of a clown. Literally, he's a clown.

If you hop in now, you'll just be late for class

In short, Yuko and Vox are about to dance in front of the class, Cadance and Cheerilee are both presenet, some matches are in the making, and not much else.

Uhhh, Brew? They are still in class... The dance is in, like, 3 days or so.

Yuko and Vox were brought to the front of the class to demonstrate

You see, the reason I get Cadence is since I have Cheerilee. Obviously, I control all the important NPC characters in this RP. Like...

The Dance Planner as Pinkie Pie

The Dance DJ as Vinyl Scratch

The Dance Photographer as Photo Finish

The Little Filly with Low Self Esteem that Ultimately becomes Loved and Popular after roughly Two Hours of Dramatic Narrative as Scootaloo

The Class Bully who Puts Down aforementioned Little Filly but is Ultimately Redeemed as Diamond Tiara

The Comic Relief Duo who try to Smuggle Drugs into The Dance as Snips and Snails

The Singer of 'What Is Love' as Sapphire Shores ft. Twilight Sparkles

and so on and so on...

I wanna play some of those ponies... :-(

XD

Uhhh, Brew? They are still in class... The dance is in, like, 3 days or so.

Yuko and Vox were brought to the front of the class to demonstrate

oh, my bad, man... well you can explain that to me in the RP and I'll improvise with my character being scatteredbrained because of HnH day. Sounds good?

I wanna play some of those ponies... :-(

XD

You will play NONE of those ponies.

Okay, canon characters can be used by others at Star's discretion, of course. I'll post in here whenever I'm temporarily going to borrow a character for NPC purposes. I'll be using Pinkie for a bit right now.

Woah.. So sorry that it took me so long to get back to you all!

Oh, okay Fermata haha I assumed that you were kidding but thought it would be fun to go along with ^^ Lol, but yeah, I'm just a pretty trusting person in general.. Which isn't good most of the time.. but in this case you rock so hard that you actually deserve that it works lol. But yeah.. Just keep doing what you're doing, because it seriously works!

Gecy, yus, Mackell is bi and we are totally out of males.... I'm so sorry.. I guess I kind of skrewed you over without realizing it by having Yuko go for Vox because when the males start taking each other.. Someponies had to end up being a lez couple. Umm.. How would you feel about pairing Pepper with a clown? If not, it's no big deal, I could totally bring Bonez into this.. He's only been used in private rp's before anyhoo, just like Yuko, so that could be fun to show him off to y'all. He's just ur basic gentle colt. Only.. We'd STILL be at a lack of unicorns.. (It's funny, I was completely just going to go in with Shade who is a unicorn as my only character in this but because everybody has requested other random characters I've used them instead.. But yeah..)

I'm very glad to have you, Eminem! ^^ Welcome to class! We do have a disturbing lack of colts, and to make it even worse, they they seem to keep pairing with other colts everytime I play one ^^

Hinata, you rp beautimously. Umm.. Which cannon character/s would you like to play..?

......Lol, maybe I should have had an "Orientation:" spot on the application..