[Closed!] Hearts and Hooves Day Dance! Apply Here!

It's okay, Brony1337, just keep us posted! C:

I personally think that the couples are ADORABLE. ^3^ HO my gawhd.. I feel bad for a few of the more lonely ponies.. But I'm sure they'll all hook up before it's over cx

...Remember when I said to make me proud with your Tom the rock playing? xDD I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS YOU HAVE FANTASTIC IDEAS AND I COULDN'T BE PROUDER.

Yeah! Ooh! And maybe we could have rocky (party of one) be his son or nephew or something! Who's new to school! And that's how they all get tied in! XD

Lol, my old science teacher got fired for having a relationship with a student.. And she was my favorite teacher!! Dx ....But yeah I wouldn't be apposed to Moonlight and Cherilee c: Only thing is.. You should really ask the one playing Cherilee, because ultimately.. It's up to her

So I'm gonna go ahead and apologize in here rather than writing out a whole long thing in the topic. I'm officially back! Sorry about being gone for a couple of days, between unexpected company, my bbbff going to the hospital, and myself becoming ill, this has been one hoof of a week. But, I'm glad to be back :3