Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

I think the game is out now in some parts of the world while for us over here in Europe we have to wait until the 24th.

But regardless I am making this thread so you players of transformers games can share their stories, Best moments, Fails, Customization preferences and tips with other players.

And I leave you with this question.

" Who is your favorite Autobot and Decepticon ever out of any game/show/movie? "

Gotta be honest, I LOVED WFC, and FOC just isn't holding my attention as well as the first game did. Fall of Cybertron is a great game, and it is aesthetically and mechanically better than its predecessor, but it just doesn't feel as good as War for Cybertron did. Granted, I'm only on Chapter V right now, as I've spent most time in multiplayer and Escalation mode. In terms of customization, I was expecting much more. I would have liked it if each individual body part affected your overall stats, and not just your class, weapon, and perks. The addition of Dinobots was a neat feature, but removing the fembots is unforgivable in my eyes, ESPECIALLY because High Moon used the laziness excuse.

Protip for Escalation: Don't waste resources opening up more areas than absolutely necessary. Find a nice spot to hold out in, find a nice ranged weapon, stay as a group, and let each wave come to you. I've found that whenever we've opened up every area on the map, it simply becomes too big and we end up getting separated and picked off individually.

Favorite Autobot: Arcee

Favorite Decepticon: Shockwave

Personally, I've really enjoyed the game so far, though I haven't had the chance to really jump into the multiplayer much. I liked the story, the set pieces, the explanation for having the Insecticons and Dinobots, and the fact that JAZZ was an actual character in this one instead of a cameo! To me, I was happy to see the story wrap up a bit more, since I personally didn't care for the ending of WFC (Trypticon boss fight still urks me to this day).

And now... onto my stories of much failure! I was playing one of my first online matches as an Infiltrator (cars) and was abusing my delicious cloak, which works for the most part... until you forget it's on a time limit and uncloak right in front of two very angry looking tank 'Cons! Let us say that did not end well... nor did my Hard run of Jazz's mission when I got a bit too tether happy and ended up staring about a baker's dozen 'Cons face to face with a sniper rifle. I really need to learn to not bullrush, don't I?

Favorite Autobot: Jazz

Favorite Decepticon: Soundwave

Okay after a week of playing fall of cybertron I have learned a few things.

1. Playing as swoop in multiplayer due to pre order bonus can fill up your messages......quickly

2. Grimlock is the ultimate autobot badass that he even gives unicron nightmares

3. It seems That I do not make a good scout class type. I'm all for heavy weapons and support.

Fails so far

1. Chasing down a flyer only to find out it was on my own team

2. Thinking I could double jump like in WFC and ended up getting a energon harvester to the back

3. Getting seen by those green eyed decepticon things....ALL THE TIME.

Favorite bot: Grimlock

Favorite con: Shockwave