New Here!

TheAmazingDashie

About Myself: I'm RBD, or Arthur. I'm 17 from Reno, Nevada. I'm the lead singer of a band and I cosplay Rainbow Dash locally and eventually in California as well. I'm a senior in high school and the proud president of Brony Club! So yeah! I'm friendly and nice, so hit me up? I love roleplaying! So much fun!

How I found Canterlot.com: I searched up any My Little Pony roleplay sites, and I found this at the top. Thought I'd check it out, yah know?

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My friends on Xbox Live decided to show me a few episodes and I loved it. So I instantly became the Rainbow Dash of the group. And eventually, I moved on to own a Brony Club at my school and cosplay as Rainbow Dash at our local conventions.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash
So pretty much I believe the stuff up top that I filled out explains everything, but here we go!

Hiya! I'm Rainbow Dash, or Dashie as my friends call me. I'm 17 from Reno and I'm an avid roleplayer, cosplayer, and writer. I'm the lead singer in a band here in Reno, called the Stereo Killers. I cosplay Rainbow Dash at our local conventions, and eventually at SacAnime and other awesome Cali conventions. I believe I will have fun here and I hope you guys like me~

Plan on being around LA at any point? RD cosplay somehow always ends up looking the best...

Welcome to Canterlot dahling!

Thanks!

I have family down in LA so probably! I really wanted to go to ComicCon this year in San Diego, and I might be able to go to some LA conventions this year. We'll see! I would love to go down as my RD! :)