Humanized Roleplay

Hey all! I really want to do a humanized pony roleplay, preferably either in Equestria or in a high school setting. It would be over a course of days, maybe even months. I either want to do this as a group or a one-on-one roleplay. Would anyone be interested? First off, if this would be a group, I'd be looking for:

Fluttershy

Twilight Sparkle

Rarity

Pinkie Pie

Applejack

I'd be playing as Rainbow Dash.

Those would be the ones FIRST to find, then we can add in any other pony (Vinyl, Bon Bon, Lyra, etc.). OCs would be accepted as well! Uhm, just post in here if you have any ideas or whatever so we can really form this RP and start finding characters! Thanks!!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent; sounds like fun!

I'd prefer to play as one or both of my OC's if that's okay. And I'll tell people about it who I know would jump for a chance to play the Mane 6.

That's totally fine. :)

Just let me know all the info about 'em if possible! So I can get an idea. I'ma try and find the best humanized version of RBD so I can give an example of what she'll look like. Wings and ears/horns whatever as well. :)

I'll play as one of the Mane 6 unless I can take Luna(or Nightmare Moon if it fits) also I've truthfully had enough with High School RP so I'm more open to just everyone in Equestria is humanized and something like that

I'll play as one of the Mane 6 unless I can take Luna(or Nightmare Moon if it fits) also I've truthfully had enough with High School RP so I'm more open to just everyone in Equestria is humanized and something like that

Luna/Nightmare Moon is open, so yeah! If that's what you would like to do! I'm gonna compile a list soon, once I get enough people interested, of available and taken characters.

So I'm going to be using my two OCs Cloud and Lightning

In Human for Cloud would have blonde hair, viridian eyes and blue wings.

While Lightning has red and yellow hair hair, blue eyes and orange wings.

Sorry for No pics :/

So I'm going to be using my two OCs Cloud and Lightning

In Human for Cloud would have blonde hair, viridian eyes and blue wings.

While Lightning has red and yellow hair hair, blue eyes and orange wings.

Sorry for No pics :/

Totally fine. I get the picture. But also, could we get maybe some heights or whatevs? Just so I can get a better idea. I'm gonna think of an ideal Rainbow Dash.

This makes, maybe the third/fourth humanized RP already?

I'm already involved in one, but I'd love to take up Pinkie. ^w^

I saw one and I was like, "It's already started!" So I was sad and thought I would make one.

And you would like Pinkie? She is yours then! ^w^

Huzzah! :D Thanks!

My main humanized RP, which is run by Emerath is still accepting! It takes place at a camp run by the Mane 6, and new campers are always accepted! It also just began, and hasn't progressed much yet, so you won't be missing out on anything if you join!

Huzzah! :D Thanks!

My main humanized RP, which is run by Emerath is still accepting! It takes place at a camp run by the Mane 6, and new campers are always accepted! It also just began, and hasn't progressed much yet, so you won't be missing out on anything if you join!

Oh cool! I think that's the one I saw! I maybe thought it was closed!

Do you want OCs or are there Mane 6 still open?

Oh cool! I think that's the one I saw! I maybe thought it was closed!

Do you want OCs or are there Mane 6 still open?

Unfortunately, the Mane 6 are occupied. I play Pinkie and AJ. Dash is played by Snowy, Twilight by Emerath, Fluttershy by Hinata, and Rarity by Fireraven. But OCs are always welcome! :D

Unfortunately, the Mane 6 are occupied. I play Pinkie and AJ. Dash is played by Snowy, Twilight by Emerath, Fluttershy by Hinata, and Rarity by Fireraven. But OCs are always welcome! :D

Cool! Can I get a link?

Ex-CUSE me? >_>

I want to be Fluttershy in this RP, and I might bring in an OC later.

Sure thing! Thanks for looking this RP up! You are officially Fluttershy! :)

Oh mai. Now I'm tempted to want Celestia, but I dunno if that's fair after getting Pinkie. :wail:

I've been itching to practice my skills in RPing more serious characters. XD Everyone I RP is party party fun party woo!

Well if you want to give up one of the OCs maybe for now? If you really want Celestia.