Humanized Roleplay

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, Gladius is a mercenary who retired from the Royal Equestrian Army. He's a bit on the older side, but is still rather handsome. He's a big flirt, rather impulsive, but is a very sweet guy. His magic only works when he or another person is in danger, and his weapon of choice is a bladed shield. He is blonde with black-streaks, tanned, and well-muscled. (Imagine an older version of Cloud from FF7, and you got his physical appearance :P )

Im sorry everyone. My mom passed away yesterday morning and i may not be on here as much as i would like. I will still be here to keep my mind occupied but i just wanted to let everyone know i would taking care of final affairs and the like.

If anyone needs info on Deadpools mission here it is.

Seeing them a threat to ponykind, Celestia has captured 3 mutants, Deadpool's goal is to rescue these mutants.

Mutants included are:

Logan (Wolverine)

Peter Parker (Spiderman)

Theresa Cassidy (Siryn)

Due to the fact that he is next to invincible, Deadpool has run in with no plan or back up.

Im sorry everyone. My mom passed away yesterday morning and i may not be on here as much as i would like. I will still be here to keep my mind occupied but i just wanted to let everyone know i would taking care of final affairs and the like.

I'm sorry this happened. I know it doesnt mean much but, you can PM me if you ever want to talk.