Silent Hill....

CloudShimmers

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah...thanks. I just have a bad dream thats all."-she said and sat up? "Just three of us survuved the crash"-she asked from Cloud.

She looked around in the place. "And where are we?"

As she approached the light, Dash stopped in her tracks. A chill went down her spine and her eyes widened. Someone was watching her. Maybe it was Cloud. Maybe it was the new girl. Maybe it was the voice she heard. Either way, someone was watching. Slowly, Dash turned around, shining her flashlight shakily in the direction through the fog. Nothing. Hello...? Is anyone there? Dash asked. No response. Letting out a sigh of relief, Dash turned back around only to look face to face with something terrible; its face disfigured and its body glitching, this...creature looked deep into her soul. Aahhhhhhhhhhh! Dash screamed out loud, falling backwards.

"Rainbow Dash?" Cloud called, he picked up the girl next to him, "Sorry, but we're in a rush." He ran with the girl over to Rainbow Dash and saw the being standing over her. He put the girl down. "Police! Stop right where you are!" He picked up a piece of the wreckage that was near him.

Fear. All she could feel was fear. Her body was paralyzed and her eyes and body shaking with fear. The being looked over to the newcomers then scurried off at lightning speeds. Dash closed her eyes and let out a few couple panicked breaths. W-What the Hell was that thing!? Dash called out, having difficulty getting up. Suddenly, the fog cleared and snow began to fall from the sky. Snow? Near summer? This was unreal; what was going on in this town!

Grabbing his hand, Rainbow Dash stood up and dusted herself off. Idiot with a mask? She couldn't believe that, but acted like it was the truth. She had to psych herself out somehow. Snow...? Dash let out, looking up at the sky. Snowflakes landed delicately on her jacket and hair and she sighed. We need to find the others, Dash said, then looked at the girl, hey there. What's your name again? You were one of the Bridesmaids, no?

Twitch sat up quickly and fell from the booth seat where he had apparently been sleeping. He lay on the tile floor for a few seconds cursing under his breath and stared at the slowly rotating ceiling fan over head. Uhhh...wait a sec...this doesn't look right. He sat up and looked at his surroundings. He was in what appeared to be a cafe' or an old school diner. Far from where he thought he was. He jumps to his feet and dusts himself off. A dream? I was at home right? Yeah i'm sure of it. I just got back in from a run and... A sudden memory flashed infront him. That girl... He saw himself running towards a girl and pushing her out of the way of a truck, then nothingness. I never made it home...the truck hit me? Dammit i cant remember...I don't feel like i'm...he shook that thought from his mind quickly. Twitch or more commonly known as T.R. made his way around the diner and peered outside. There was so much fog it seemed surreal in its own way. He thought he heard a girl screaming but wasn't all to sure and the last time he stuck his neck out for someone he was hit by a truck. Suddenly a scurrying sound came from behind him. He spun around quickly WHo's there? Hello? I could use some help here. What he saw next was incomprehensible.

Though the fog was thick a dark large shape loomed in the distance, on it's head was a large pyramid shaped helmet of somekind. It walked slowly across the land, a enormous kitchen looking knife was dragging along and causing a horrid grinding sound. But as soon as it had appeared of also dissapeared and the sound echoed slowly away and soon all that was heard was silence, dead silence.

"My name is Moonlight'-she said. "Moonlight Rover. Maybe you right ...but I dont know. I dont remember for a lots of things." Than rememberd what Cloud said to her.

"No! We can't go into a hospital. I saw something terrible there in my dream!. I dont want to go there!" The dream where she died by a cruel monster. "Please...can we go somewhere else?"

"Dashie? Cloud? Twitch? Moonlight?" Twilight cursed aloud as she failed to produce anymore names. There had been so many people on that bus, and yet so few of them came to mind now. And who was to say that they were still even around...? No, Twilight forced herself to stay focused. She couldn't think about such a horrible idea yet. There were noises... noises all around. Some could well have been her friends. But Twilight somehow couldn't distinctly hear anything. All the noise was sloshing into and out of the air, merging together to become an indecipherable mess. Twilight's other senses were beginning to recover, with the light she could see fine and it no longer hurt to open her eyes. But something about her hearing was terribly off...

And then that noise broke clear through the mumbling and whispering around her. Something grinding. Horrible grinding like meat through a meat shredder that tore apart humans and let their blood drip slowly to the floor while the 'processed meat' was consumed by rabid- wait, where the hell was this simile coming from? Twilight's blood ran cold, and even as the sound disappeared Twilight knew she couldn't hear it again or bad, bad things would happen. She forced herself up, forced herself to start moving anywhere but here...

The mist coalesced into a prone man, the murmuring into a call for help. Twitch! Twilight had finally managed to find somebody, but... what was it he was looking at...?

"Listen, I'm a police officer," he reassured Moonlight, "the kind they only send when really bad stuff happens. Nothing will hurt you as long as I'm around, okay?" Cloud tried to sound brave, but then he heard that grinding, scraping noise; the one from his nightmares. The one that came from the fire that left him an orphan. "I don't care where we go as long as we're far away from here."

" Okay . I believe to you." She said to Cloud "But my nightmare was so real and im died in it...by a creature which weared a piramyd in its head. I was in the hospital and that monster got me and stubbed her knife into me...I was so huge...I never seen a knife like that.

Are you understand what am i saying? This was a sign or a warn. Believe me!" She saw that Cloud heared something. She started to concentrate and than she heard it to. "No way! Thats sound like the KNIFE IN MY DREAM!"

The sight was horrifying. A giant...child? The mess infront of him when put into words, could only be described as looking like the grim reaper, the black shroud and all, with long, long arms and the face of a child...then it turned its head more. TWO faces...this thing was a black shorud with long arms and had conjoined baby faces for a head! It slowly approached him. Dragging itself with one hand, weilding a weapon in the other. This is it Twitch thought this is the end. I cant move...i cant think...Then the womans voice pierced his mind yet again. Only saying his name!? He shook his head and regained composure just in time to avoid an attack that would have been devestating to his anatomy and manged to only be smacked out the diner window. With a crash and glass shattering around him he hit the cracked and oddly warm asphalt road outside and rolled roughly 4 ft. He began to sit up Jesus that hurt...what the hell is that thing! HE looked iahead and could no longer see the figure however he heard more foot steps coming his way. Calling his name...Twilight?

Agreed. Let's find the others if we can. This town...I don't trust it. I really have a bad feeling... Rainbow said, looking around on the ground. Darn...I dropped my flashlight...do either of you guys have one? Or some sort of light we can use? She asked, a little freaked out now; it couldn't have been broken or lost...unless that freak with the mask took it.

He listened closer the voice seemed so far away but the foot steps were so close. He positioned himself with his hand on the ground to stand up and noticed the small blood pool underneath. After examining himself he noticed his hands had small glass shards embedded in them and a larger glass shard in his leg. The pain wasn't so bad but it was bad enough. NOt too mention the infection he could get from glass in THIS town...slightly panicking he called out HELLO?! ANYONE OUT THERE!? C'mon...SOMEBODY! ANYBODY!? He took a few steps ahead of him hoping to see something through the fog

Twilight froze. What the heck was that thing? It had come and gone too fast for her to really tell, but it had seemed manevolent, dangerous... Twilight ran to catch Twitch as he suddenly stood up and screamed... something. Why was it that Twilight couldn't hear anything? She tried to hold him steady with an embrace.

"Twitch?! Are you alright?!"

Twilight? He watched as she held him to help support his weight due to the glass in his leg. He flinched and cringed as he fought to get used the sharp pain keeping him from supporting himself. After getting pretty steady with the help of Twilight he spoke It is you isn't it. Careful you don't get blood on you i hear its a pain to get out of cloths. He chuckled a bit trying to set in some kind of positive vibe. He always hated being scared and showing it was even worse. If he was scared then how could he help anyone. Are you ok? Where are the others? Have you seen anyone? He looked around as he spoke to her hoping to see something himself. Instead he was met with a feeling of unease. That feeling of dread began to set in again. Was he just losing his composure or was something seriously wrong lurking in the dense fog

"Blood?!" Twilight got a clear look at Twitch and saw that he was indeed bleeding, because there was glass stuck into him. Twilight's heart nearly stopped when she saw that. "Oh my god Twitch we've got to get you help! I don't know where the others are, but..." Twilight looked around, and she was seemingly getting similar feelings of fear from the omnipresent fog. She lit a fire from the tip of her horn once more, so that they would possibly stand out in the mists. "We need to find them. Are you okay to walk?"

Eaaasy Twilight. i think i will be ok. Your right though we need to find some help. He was kind of sugar coating his condition abit. The shards of glass in his hand weren't terrible but the one in his leg was a different story. The light from Twilights horn was very comforting considering the situation they were in. Enough so that his nerves had actually somewhat subsided. I think i can manage the walking part. Should we just pick a direction? The ominous feeling of dread became a feeling of being watched. Things were going from bad to worse and now Twilight was stuck in this mess too. He didnt want her to have to see what he had seen but those chances were getting slimmer by the second