Silent Hill....

CloudShimmers

"I... I can sort of hear what I think are the others... I think?" Twilight didn't even want to think about the alternative to what those indistinct noises were. But her senses weren't going into overdrive, so those noises had to have a benevolent source. "I don't know if I can trust what I'm hearing though... Given where we are." Twilight looked to Twitch, questioning in her eyes. "Think we can follow my ears? Safely?"

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your the smartest girl i know. If your questioning following the sounds then i say its a bad idea too. But we are way to exposed out in the open like this and anywhere has to be better than here at the moment....i hope. He looked at her eyes, she was unsure and who could blame her. There was no right decision to be made only bad and terrible. He just hoped he was picking bad. I dont hear anything at all in this direction, he pointed down the main street, that has to count for something. Moving away from what you hear is better than heading to it, Especially if your unsure. He reaches out to grab her hand then remembers the glass. Just hold onto me, we don't need to get separated out here.

((Diggin the slendermare idea! Shoot thats a RP in and of itself if your feeling a horror RP))

Despite herself and their predicament Twilight blushed when Twitch complimented her intelligence. She was still unused to receiving compliments. Even when they were stuck in the middle of a horror novel gone horribly wrong, she was easily affected by it. "The problem is, the noise is sort of coming from everywhere for me... But if you can't hear anything that way, then that seems fine." Twilight shook her head and swatted a hand at her ears. "For some reason my hearing's acting up. Is there anything weird with you?" Twilight looked down to the glass embeded in his leg with worry. "Besides that, I mean?"

He began to look himself over after Twilights question. Nothing appeared to be off, besides the obvious. You said your hearing- he was interrupted by a small very fast glimmer in the distance. Hey...hey did you see that? Like a...sort of light? His hopes began to rise a bit and her took a few painful and clumsy steps forward in the direction of the light in hopes of seeing it again. Sure enough there it was. A flashlight? Twilight i think someone's over there!

Rainbow smirked, determined to find a place of safety. This town was no good at all. Let's go. We'll find a diner or something. I can probably cook some food. Dash suggested, already heading forward; regardless if she had the flashlight or was scared or not.

(I LIKE THE IDEA OF SLENDERMAN!)

"Yeah, I hear a lot of indistinct stuff around us, like murmuring, or-" She very clearly heard and saw what Twitch said next, however. She braced herself against him, to prevent his own injuries from tripping him up. "I see it, Twitch! Hello? Is that you guys?!" Twilight moved forward, being sure to support Twitch as she did, the fire on the tip of her horn growing brighter to hopefully alert the others to their position.

The beam of the flashlight passed right over Twilight when she realized that it was their friends after all. "Cloud! Rainbow Dash! Moonlight! You're all safe!" Before Twilight could run up to the three however, the strange murmuring in her ears suddenly increased in volume to a dull roar. Twilight instinctively jammed a finger into each ear, but that didn't seem to stop the noise. Whatever it was, something about it seemed malicious, off, wrong. Twilight blinked back tears of pain, the noise was incredible and it was making thinking difficult.

Twitch looked down at Twilight the excitement of finding the others slowly wearing off. "Hey Twilight? You ok? What's wrong?" ignoring the wounds on his hand he put them on her shoulders and bent down to look her in the face. A small pain shot up his leg from bending and out of frustration, reaching down, pulled the glass shard out of his leg and threw it to the ground. A small faint sound entered his ears. He wasn't sure of what it was but something was coming. He addressed the group "Anyone else hear that?"

That 'quiet' noise was for Twilight an explosion of pain. She also didn't hear what had been said, but this was because it was far too loud for her to make it out, not vice versa. She was about to collapse to her knees, but at the last moment the screaming in her ears abated. Unsteadily, fearing that it would return at any moment, Twilight took some deep breaths before realizing that her friend's attentions were on her.

"I'm fine guys... wait. What is that?" Twilight put a hand to the base of her horn, trying to see the pony shillouette in the distance

• 3 weeks later...

(why dont we continue this rp?)

"Hey..are you another survivor?" Moonlight shouted to the starnge shadow but she didnt get response. "What is that..." Moonlight started to approach the creature slowly. She wanted to know what is that.

(I concur!)

Twitch stood and watched as the girl before him was walking toward the figure. He was curious himself but wasn't about o approach it. He looked back to Twilight to see if he could get a feel for what she was thinking. If he had to guess she was curious as well. Because thats just Twilight Sparkle but...still. His grip tightend slightly on Twilights arm, waiting on the inevitable, and stared at the silhouette.