Howdy!

TNH

About Myself: video games, reading, movies, bike riding, and a whole bunch of other stuffs

How I found Canterlot.com: Google searches

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: StubbornlyObsolete's MLP/StarCraft 2 trailer mash up

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Rainbow Dash
Hey there everypony, name's TNH... or James if you want to know the truth (two James in a row? Spooky)! I've only recently started my journey into Brony-dom, but I'm having a blast so far. I've been looking around the forums here, especially the RP ones, and thought I'd throw my hat into the ring.

So, here's a little bit more about myself. I live in southern Kansas, I love playing games, my current one being Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, and after a long day I don't mind curling up with a good book. I guess you could say I've got alot of hobbies, but that just means less time sitting around bored! :P

It's a little late... or early I guess you could say for me, so sorry if all I'm writing is a big bunch of disjointed garbleygoop, I'll try and not make it a habit! Will be posting a character app for the RPs at some point soon, once I hammer out a few things. So until then, Till All Are One!

since i have no idea how to summon the welcome wagon i willl simply have to

say the lyrics!

*big inhale* Welcome welcome welcome A fine welcome to you Welcome welcome welcome I say how do you do? Welcome welcome welcome I say hip hip hurray Welcome welcome welcome To Ponyville todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

since i have no idea how to summon the welcome wagon i willl simply have to

say the lyrics!

*big inhale* Welcome welcome welcome A fine welcome to you Welcome welcome welcome I say how do you do? Welcome welcome welcome I say hip hip hurray Welcome welcome welcome To Ponyville todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

My welcome is now complete. Thank you, kind sir!

The James has been doubled! *insert Luna face here*

Nice to meet you, and I hope we get to hang out a bunch. We shall invade all the threads with our James...ness...? xD

Let it be so! Our James-dom will rule all of Equestria! Muhahahaha! :mad: