An Equestrian Gameshow?

RainbowD3RP

Hello everypony! :smirk:

I am wondering if some kind of gameshow RP series would be a good idea..?

It would most likely test your knowlege and/or memory on FIM events or locations in Equestria.

I would also appreciate it if somepony came up with an awesome name and where it would be located. So what do you guys say, yay or nay? (I am probably gonna do it anyway but I just want some Idead for now!)

I say...

YAY!

I think that's a very good idea. I would totally be stoked to participate (I am stoked now!) Let me know if it takes off and I will definitely join in (if you'd let me). So just keep us (me) posted!

Oh yes, I will announce when this actually takes off, on this thread so stay tuned into this thread incase you wanna join...I will actually go create a character for the host with a really cheesy name like "Chuck Hoofington" right now...

Oh yes, I will announce when this actually takes off, on this thread so stay tuned into this thread incase you wanna join...I will actually go create a character for the host with a really cheesy name like "Chuck Hoofington" right now...

I'll go ahead and follow it then. :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

"Alex Trebek: Right, right.. say, let's move on to Final Jeopardy, that should be a lot of fun. And the category is: The Federalist Papers. Wait, wait, I'm sorry, that's my bad. That's for regular "Jeopardy", which we'll be taping later today. Your category is: Horsies. All you have to do is tell me "Are Horsies pretty?" [ the Final Jeopardy music starts as the celebrities scribble some answers ] Yes or no, we'll except either answer. "Are Horsies pretty?". Keep in mind, there's no wrong answer. [ music stops, Alex approaches the podiums ] Let's see what all of you wrote, starting with you, Mr. Cage, and you wrote.. and you're podium is gone..

Nicholas Cage: I don't know where it went, I'm confused.

Alex Trebek: You lost you podium? I don't see.. you know what - I don't care. "

I think this is appropriate for the situation. And the gameshow Idea does sound like a lot of fun and I'd like to join in.