Ponysona!

Sparkleheart

Mine is Sparkleheart, whom I happen to be using as my avatar here. She's not me, exactly, or at least not all of me. She represents a certain aspect that got reawakened a bit when I finally got around to reading Cupcakes. (Yes, that Cupcakes.) Her cutie mark is supposed to be a heart cut open and bleeding a rainbow. Sooo you can probably guess at what that means.

And now that I think about it, there's probably a more appropriate word out there than "Sparkle"...

mm, I'd like to draw a picture, but I'm going to be crazy flooded with homework this weekend... I'll just make something up on the spot ._.

coat: pale blue

mane: mm, I want to say brown, but I drew a pony like that and it looked stupid. I'll say... white

hairstyle: something short and a bit scruffy.

cutie mark: I dunno ._. a tablet? a computer mouse? a chocolate bar? a pair of socks? (not a pair of socks)

EDIT: aslo earth pony

oh wow, what an old post :o I forgot about this. this is from back before I accepted angie cakes pony as my ponysona.

I was trying hard not to become angie cakes pony because her cutie mark doesn't suit me at all, but I just came to be known as her anyways XD

mane/tail: short, blue, abnormally shiny

coat: white

eyes: blue

cutie mark: the mac logo. it represents the fact that I think I'm better than everyone else, when really I'm just prettier and easier to use :P except not at all XD

Oh I thought this was Topic for the Pony version of the "Persona" Series.

A Pony of me?

Well I'd have a dark blue coat, some poofy, wavy hair, a pair of glasses and my cutie mark would be the MS.Paint Symbol, cause that's that's all I can really use...