Friends For The Year.(OPEN)

MorningDawn hated that no-pony had shown up to see him, to see his smile, to see him laugh. "Ugh everypony hates me, why?! World do you have to do this to me?!" He had his hoof in the air shaking it as if thretening it to be nice to him, but just as he said that it started pouring down on him. " Ugh now i have to go back inside," he looked back at the hospitol then shook his head. He thought to himself silently. Where should i go? If i try to go to one of my "friends" house they will probably just excuse me out. He just stood in the rain, and then... Plop! Just sat down staring at the ground thinking about his life.

MorningDawn was confused, but thankfully accepted the pie. It's warm flavors melted inside his mouth. With a full mouth he managed to say'"Finally somepony actually cares for me. I've been in the hospital for a couple of months." He could tell this pony was nice and had feelings. He asked this pony what his name was and in reply he said,"Treat, nice to meet you."

MorningDawn's face had turned turned from happy to saddened, but he had cleaned his face off, pulled up his hoody to hide his face so that no pony knew he was crying, and managed to say," Ha, yea, but can you do this?" MorningDawn had been practicing at this while he was in the hospital. He grabbed a glass vile from his knapsack and threw it at the pie. The pie had not been in pieces it had put itself together. " I'm an alchemist," MorningDawn said proudly.

When Sky Runner saw that Trick brought in another pony who was so wet she ran to him fast. "Oh... are you allright?"-she asked from him. "Come and dry yourself fast or you will be sick." Sky pushed him to the fireplace and gave him warm tea. "Im soo sorry what Trick done with you."-she said and looked to Trick with an angry face.

Both Taiko and Sonata spent quite a long time inspecting the drum. Bits of ice still stuck to her drum and Taiko had to carefully remove it. When the ice had frozen, it froze to the heads on her drum and as Taiko tried to pick it off, the started bringing some of the head with it. While the gray filly really didn't change her facial expressions, Sonata knew the damage that had been done was bothering her a lot. The unicorn stood up and Left Taiko in the back of the shop. She pulled the other unicorn over and spoke in a low tone. [colour=#ee82ee]"While I know you were trying to help dear, that was definitely something you shouldn't have messed with."[/colour] Sonata Fairy said gently. [colour=#ee82ee]"Ice is worse for her drum to encounter and thus damages it more. I know Taiko appreciates your attempt to help but next time when it concerns her drum, do try to ask first before helping. She is very protective of them."[/colour]

"Oh thank you, and my name is MorningDawn," he had said. something about this pony reminded him of somepony he knew. He couldn't quite catch it, but then it ringed like a bell. MorningDawn never caught her eye or looked at her. " Hey uh... You wouldn't happen to uh... Have raced a pony back a couple of months ago would you?"

(Alrighty then, here goes nothing!)

Starbuster soared through the rain, loving the way the coldness of it refreshed her aching wings. She had been flying for hours, looking for a place to stay for the night.

She was far from home, far from the stars she loved flying under so much and the cold mountains of which she was born. As she flew, she looked for any sign of civilization, knowing she had to be close by now. Glimpsing a small town in the distance, she folded her wings back and accelerated towards the couple buildings she saw.

Landing in the town, she glanced around, looking for someone to tell her where she was, and spotted a building that looked rather full of various types of ponies, and thought that may be a good place to start asking some questions. She pushed the door open, stepped inside, and closed it again. Looking around, she saw that the place was some sort of bakery. She decided to sit at a nearby table and rest for a bit before asking any questions. Resting her head on the table in front of her, she closed her eyes for a bit.

"Oh...I didnt know...sorry."-she said to him. There was an embarassing silence till another pony entered the little bakery. "I...need to go now..."-she said to MorningDawn than went to the another pony who just arrived to the bakery. "Welcome."-she smiled at her. "What can i bring to you?"

MorningDawn sat at the table embarrassed. Then he dicided to make this situation a little less embarrassing and leave the bakery. He went outside then looked up into the sky. He shook his head, the docter said not to be to hard on the wings. He looked around then he walked over to townsqaure and sat down again. He made sure no one pulled him back in. He pulled up his black hoody so that no one may see his eyes. He then grabbed a vile and threw it at the ground where he stood at. This potion he put on himself then caused him to be invisible. He lurked into the bakery only this time he was not seen, but if he showed the slightest emotion such as blushing or smiling. He would be caught.

Starbuster opened her eyes and looked up to find another pony asking her if she could get her anything [colour=#800080]"Um... yeah, but I'm not sure what's good around here, so whatever you recommend I suppose. I'm new here, could you tell me where I am? I've been flying for days looking for somewhere to stay, I come from the mountains, and I'm completely lost as to where I am." [/colour]Her eyes drooping, she closed her eyes for a second. [colour=#800080]"I'm very tired so if you know where a place to stay is, I'd really appreciate it... But if not, I can continue on my way tonight." [/colour]She started to stretch her wings, but they shook violently when she did so. [colour=#800080]"Or maybe not..." [/colour]She said, disheartened. Her eyes drooped for a couple seconds. [colour=#800080]"Just let me know where I am and I'll be on my way as soon as I can. I wouldn't want to crash your... party." [/colour]Starbuster said, looking around.

"No way. It isnt a good idea to go outside in that storm so why dont you stay and have a rest. I can make a bed for you upstairs."-she said as she looked around. "It isnt any party..they just stayed here becouse of the storm...i think."-she said and smiled at her. "By the way...Im Sky Runner, you are in Ponyville and this is my bakery. Im sure you are hungry after your journey. Just wait a min and I will bring you something to eat. why dont you go and warm yourself at the fireplace? After I returned I will make your bed"-she smiled at her again. "Nobody will disturb you"-she said and went back to the kitchen to make something to Starbuster. "Hmmm...i should hold a party once."-she said to herself than she tittered a little. "wonder when its stop raining"-she said to herself again as she looked out on the window. The clouds was so dark and there werent any sight of lights. "This will be a loooong night." She sighed than she started to make something for her.

(you referred to Starbuster as a guy, she's definitely a girl XD)

Starbuster decided that Sky Runner was right, she definitely shouldn't go out, especially when it was as cloudy, rainy, and dark as it was. She watched Sky Runner walk off, and decided to go to the window. She looked outside, wondering if this was where she should live. Looking around, everypony seemed friendly enough, and Sky Runner was more than hospitable for the moment. Starbuster counted her bits as she waited for Sky Runner to come back, wondering if she had enough to pay for the meal and for a house to live in. She counted out ten bits and returned the rest to her pouch she carried with her. She felt feverish and knew she needed a rest from all the flying she'd been doing recently, and she was internally grateful for Sky Runner offering her a place to stay for the time being. She made an internal note to thank her when she returned. Listening to the rain pattering against the roof, she closed her eyes and laid her head on the window sill, waiting for Sky Runner to come back.

(Sorry...Corrected it.)

Sky Runner made an apple pie for Starbuster than went back to her. She saw her as she stood in the window with bowed head. "Im back"-she said to Starbuster as she stopped next to her. "I made this to you...Hope you will like it"-she said than gave the pie to her. "This is our own recipe. If you want more just call me."-said Sky Runner than she walked upstairs to make the bed for Starbuster. She got out clean sheets and brought her a soft pillow. "Perfect!"-she said to herself.

"She will be so happy...I think. Hmmm...I dont even know her name. I will ask it when i go back to her."

MorningDawn stared at the mare that was sitting next to him. He could not move or he would disturb her. He bottled up his feelings so he stayed invisable, but he blushed a little then his invisable potion broke. He stayed as quite as possible.

(Its all good :) )

Starbuster opened her eyes as Sky Runner placed the pie in front of her. It looked delicious, and Starbuster's stomach growled fiercely. As Sky Runner walked off, Starbuster started eating the pie, finishing it quickly. As she finished, she saw another pony sitting next to her that she swore wasn't there five seconds ago. She blinked, surprised. [colour=#800080]"Hello there, what's your name? Mine's Starbuster, but most ponies call me Star." [/colour]She smiled lightly, attempting not to frighten him, he looked unhealthy in her eyes, or just getting over something, perhaps an injury. [colour=#800080]"Are you okay?" [/colour]She asked, worried. [colour=#800080]"You don't look like you feel so good. Come sit down over here." [/colour]She said, walking to the nearest table.

MorningDawn forgot that his hood was down. He did not want others to worry about him that is why he always pulled up his hood. After that he put the hood back on....Again.... He wanted to say hi, so he did. " Uh......Hi!" He opened up his knapsack then searched for one of his potions he created. Ugh! He had not made antother Invisible Potion. " It should have been there...Where is it?" He searched for an alternative, so he pulled out a random potion that had not been labeled like the others. " Wait.....What does this one do?" He looked into the red liquid substence, then he took a sip of it. That might have been a bad mistake. The potion showed what he bottled up inside. " Hey.........Uh........You....uh......look kind of......." He forced himself to stop what he was going to say by making faces. " Tired." " Cute! I meant to say cute! Oh no what did I just say!" He hit himself in the head. His feelings were controlling him.