RP Idea -- Little Filly Slumber Party

Mojo

Just a wild idea I had for a fun RP.

Notice we have a LOT of school-age ponies out there, why not have a slumber party?

Would be nice if we could get a good many of the Cast fillies (CMC, Twist, Silver Spoon, Diamond Tiara, etc) involved too. AND this RP would NOT necessarily exclude colts. Some of them COULD try to either spy on or crash the slumber party (sorry, no 'panty raids' or anything considered PG or up rated).

Of course, my filly OC Haywire would be involved in this. We'd need a 'host home' to have the slumber party in, definitely one with some adult supervision. I would be willing to offer the Hay Family Farmhouse as the 'host home' since there are adults there on the spot, Haywire's big sister Haymaker and brother Hayseed.

If anyone with a foal char is interested, please reply here. If there's enough interest, we could start a fun RP, the MORE foals involved, the better the RP would be!

:D:D:D

This seems like a great idea! Unfortunately I don't have a foal character (school-age), but I kinda want to make one because of this idea! Playing a colt crashing the party would be pretty fun for me. X3

It's never too late of app a colt or filly!

:D :D :D :D

Oh, oh, me! Pick me! Pick me! Please? :D

Well, if you're volunteering your foal character and if we go with this RP, you're in!

:D :D :D

What would the upper age limit of attendees be? I get no adults, but in school terms what would be the sensible age of attendees? Jr high? High school?

The 'rule of thumb' I planned to us is this: If you're of the 'age' to be in Cheerilee's class, you're in.

But this isn't a 'hard and fast' rule. PM me if you have any concerns. Would 'older' fillies want to be with 'younger' ones? I don't have the answer to that question.