Heads In The Clouds (Idea, Cloudsdale)

There doesn't seem to be a single active RP taking place in Cloudsdale at the moment, so I was curious to see if there would be any interest in starting one up. For obvious reasons unfortunately, the setting would be limited to pegasi and any pony with access to flying machines and cloud walking spells, or preferably both.

My idea for the premise would be a sort of reunion in Cloudsdale for pegasi who spend their time outside of the city (which is pretty much every pegasus in this RP judging by the lack of Cloudsdale RP), and others without that backstory can be present in the city for whatever reason. Since there's nothing specific in the city that's active, I'd say that any RP started would be a 'broad strokes' RP, where it more or less encompasses the entire city and various happenings between participants within it. So the 'reunion' would only be an event for the RP to start with, it doesn't even have to be that.

This is only a very broad idea, if anyone thinks of anything specific let me hear it please. Otherwise, go ahead and post if you're interested!

Hmm. I have a pegasus filly who spends time in Cloudsdale who I'd perhaps like to get into more threads.

I have some other pegasi, but most of them don't really have any link to Cloudsdale.

I've been searching for weeks, if not months, for CD RP. It's probably my favorite location in Equestria, but I didn't have much motivation to start one myself >.>' Because reasons. Anyway, I'd probably jump into this one nevertheless.