Psh, who needs gender, anyway?!

StarStorm

Hey everypony! This whole art section is awesome, I just happened to stumble upon it today, although I've been active on here for a little while now :3

Aaaanyways, I was hoping to make a request, seeing as I'm more of a doodler than an artist anyways, and very inexperienced with digital. I have a genderless character who I've been playing recently in free-for-alls, and his name is Mackell. It occurred to me that I only have a little sketch of him that I made on paint forever and a day ago in order to show everyone what he looked like, and thought that it would be AWESOME if somebody would be willing to draw him for me. =D Oki, so here's a short description of the character..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Mackell

Race: Pegasus

Looks: Blue (Had thought about changing his eye color, but then I decided that I just liked them green better! lol) Shining green eyes with big, black rings around them; he has a rather feminine figure, so he's a little larger in the chest and hips. Dark ears and wings. Also, he has wider ears than most ponies. Oh, and he's orange with black hair, emoish bang over eye.

...When I first created him, he actually was a fox, and he had a white muzzle, and 3 white paws and one black one, but now that he's a pony.. I'll let you as the artist decide if you'd like to use any of that or ignore it, I'm cool with anything. Also, if you just think something would look better than how I have it written, go for it! These are more guidelines than instructions.. I'm a very easy going person. Oh! Also, I've had him wear a neon green/black striped tie in a few rp's here, but as a fox it was a red/brown scarf, so again, just do whatever you think would look best, even if it's neither, again, I'm easy going and will just be happy that somebody took my request C:

Cutie Mark: Paint palette. He loves to draw, paint, sculpt, and do all sorts of artistic things!

Personality: Mackell is generally optimistic and he is also sort of shy, so please don't draw him looking too depressed, and preferably not too in-your-faceish, either.

A Pic or Two:

Terrible doodle which I hope you guys don't judge me too harshly on..

post-4257-0-65860900-1343214080_thumb.jp

And of course, a pic from the dreadedly overused pony creator..

post-4257-0-97370800-1346470904_thumb.pn

Thanks everypony!! I'm very excited to see what happens from here. Thank you ahead of time, Scamps!! Cx

• 3 weeks later...