Hello there.

PoppyseedMacGuffin

About Myself: Hello, my fellow men, or if you wish, ponies. My name is Nathan, but some of my friends call me Poppy.

I enjoy many, many things (I would overflow this site if I listed everything I enjoy), but my main hobbies are reading (my favorite book is Tuck Everlasting) and gaming (my favorite console is the Nintendo GameCube).

I live in the deserts of Utah, and it is beautiful. Although, one day, I wish to live in Washington state, because that is also beautiful, and it rains everyday as well (I like rain, it makes my day better).

Oh, and before I forget, my favorite pony is Zecora.

How I found Canterlot.com: I looked up "pony roleplay sites" on Google.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I watched something called "Night of Pony" on YouTube.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
If anybody pony has any questions, don't be afraid to ask. :D

Yeah, that's true, but for the most part, it's fun to watch, and it helps my garden. And the reason I chose Zecora, as I told my friend Joshua, is that she was the only pony who wasn't really annoying to some degree (not that anypony is really annoying on a major scale, but I guess I'm just nitpicking with that).

And thank you!

Thank you!

And I do. I use the Steam application, and I've spent exactly $44.94 worth of games and in-game items through it. If you want to add me on Steam, I have my Steam name on my profile.

Oh, and before I forget, I also have Origin, but the only game I have there is Spore, so I don't ever use it (I prefer to access Spore by inserting it into my disk drive).