Love Is In The Clouds[OPEN]

Bronynumber299

Sky Runner flew between the clouds. She tried to learn new tricks when she had an idea. She was a bit tired yet so she flew above the clouds and laid down one of them. "Ah...the sun.."-she said to herself than she closed her eyes. She felt as the sunshine stroked her face."Just a little break than i will continue the practice."-she tought in herself and started to croon a little melody. But something else happened cus after a short time Sky Runner fell asleep.

When Sky Runner woke up when the first raindrops lashed into her face. "Huh...Ah! I felt asleep!"-she jumped up fast than she looked around nervously. "Its raining...That means its time to go home."-she said sadly because she wanted to practice more but she couldnt di that in rain. "She lifted off from the dark cloud where she slept before slept before and started to fly at home slowly. "ohh..its a shame. Never mind. Maybe tomorrow." Sky Runner arrived into Cloudsdale and she headed home when she saw a strange crowed. She was curious about what happening there so she flow there and landed next to another pony (MorningDawn). "Hey there! Whats happening here?"

Pyper finishes her song, and opens her eyes to see that a small crowd has gathered behind Rainy. "Thank you Rainy," Pyper bows her head, gratefully accepting the compliment. She turned to the small bunch of ponies and thanks them as well for watching.

"What the...?"-she asked from herself when she saw the other pony to faint. She saw to another pony who wanted to bring him to the doctor. "Um...guys wait!"-she said to them.

"Can i help somehow?"

"A yellow herb which looks like a bell. Got it!" She said to Pyper and started to fly down for the Huang Qi but after a short time she stopped and flew back to them. "Where you guys will be?"

"Okay...I wil be back soon!"-she said and she flew down under the clouds. As soon as she reached the ground she started to search for the herb. "A yellow bell..."-she said to herself. 2you need to find a herb what looks like a yellow bell...It cannot be hard."

Pyper smiles warmly at Rainy. "I have picked up a few things along life's path, to better care for myself as I travel it alone," the mare adds with a sigh. "To many ponies want to settle down and have families, such cannot be for one given the bard's heart."

• 4 weeks later...

"Vat in interesting place zis is..." A tan pegasus says as he walks along the clouds. He wore jack boots on his hooves, and a military cap donned his head. The image of a syringe was his cutie mark, although he tried to keep it hidden

"It has been too long since I haf visited..." He says to himself as he browses the area.