[Canterlot] A Misty Morning

Dubstep

Cyd chuckled softly at Gerrard's comment, "Well I suppose! My mum gives great hug, doesn't matter how long shes know you either." she replied with a smile. Her mother always was a kind soul, especially folks who were in the same kind of position she had been in, in the past, and for Cyd, she was always there with a smile and a hug when her day wasn't going the best. Shaking her head as Fire apologized, the hippogriff smiled, "Oh don't worry about it, I know how it is. If you would have meet me before I had my morning tea I would be the same way! Gotta have somethin to get the gears turnin inside, am I right?"

"A bar hmm?" Cydonia scratched her chin for a moment as she thought, something for a traditional bar, shouldn't be too flashy, simple, perhaps a little rustic in design, but still a good polish to the wood, "Well, lemme think, I have a few pieces that didn't sell in my work shed. There was a nice wine rack, a table and stool set, a few various wood sculptures that I just didn't care much for, so I put them away." not that they weren't well done mind, but she just could figure out a place or a pony that would use them, perhaps one would work for this situation, "I most certainly do. It costs a tiny bit more depending on where it goes and the size of the thing, but Fillydelphia's not too far, so it wouldn't cost much more."

Gerrard smirked lightly, sensing that the colt was offended. The griffon found it laughable, the colt insulting the hybrid's honor, yet somehow feeling the one who was wronged. Regardless, Gerrard held back his laughter, maintaining a straight face as he listened to the pair of ponies squabble lightly, their lives seemingly too busy for their own good. He heard Fire Walker speak in regards to her friend and the bar, the griffon's interest piqued as he thought over the comment. "I've been to many bars, working mind you," he corrected, trying not to seem like the drunk he wasn't. "The furniture is what makes or breaks the look of your establishment. A period correct set of stools is what will best make the image of your bar," he explained, lightly resting a black talon on his equally dark beak.

As he heard Cydonia speak of hugs, the griffon grinned wider than ever. "Hugs for everyone. I'll even impart my expertise to all of you, free of charge," he announced, carefully hugged the hippogriff with his strong talons before glancing over to the ponies. "Come on, you know you want a hug. I won't even charge you," he explained in a friendly manner, his expression remaining completely jovial, even after the colt had insulted his honor.

Fire chuckled at the very brief summary the stallion gave of his current activities, "Really ninjas? Or were you mugged by ponies who forgot to take their hoofie-pajamas off after they got out of bed?", she gave him a quick wink to show that she meant him no harm. While she was smiling, she knew Squall was telling the truth as he too was living an 'interesting' life. "Well, Wind got her mark shortly after she learned how to fly. Girl is going to be a freaking Wonderbolt I tell yah. First in the family. Just you see! Any-who, her mark is a little tornado with wings. Perfectly suits the little terror's personality, and when I say she's fast...She's really fast. Amazing how quickly she can move with those itty bitty little wings.", just by talking about her younger sister, the pony managed to fall into a far more comfortable conversational mode.

"Muggo', my friend, has plenty of stools. And if someone breaks one over the head of another, he's got more of 'em in storage. I was looking for something special..Something different. Something he couldn't find in his stuffy old business catalogs.", she looked up for a moment, "Guess when you open the store, I'll go wander around inside for a bit. I'm sure I'll find something that just screams 'Muggo'. Last Hearth's Warming Eve I got him this lamp that was shaped like a mare's leg, complete with a stockings. He couldn't stop talking about it."

Finally her attention came upon Gerrard, "I wouldn't mind a hug mister, but I do have this armor on and it probably wouldn't be very comfortable for you. Still, it's very tempting as you're kind of fuzzy.", she gave him a sly look as she pondered this very important request.

[colour=green]"Wonderbolt you say?"[/colour] Swift didn't really liked them, opposite in fact. For him flying shows was waste of time and bad role model. He keept it for himself through.

[colour=green]"Speaking of Muggo..."[/colour] Squall throwed in [colour=green]"Since you and Dunder spoke so nice of him, I tried to - you know - meet the guy. But every time I try, it's either his bar closed, or he is not there or...nevermind. Guess I must have some terrible luck."[/colour] unicorn shook his head and took a sip of tea.

What worried Squall was the fact that Cydonia did not took his bait. He was hoping that his provokation will get him some hints about her past. He was now sure that he meet her durning his time as mercenary...yet still could not recall why it felt important to him.

When griffon proposed the hug Swift got confused. [colour=green]"What is..? Whatever."[/colour] he thought.

[colour=green]"Yare yare daze."[/colour] unicorn said aloud instead.

Cydonia jumped lightly, not used to such spontaneous contact from anyone, let alone folks she had just met. But she did return the hug with an awkward smile and a chuckle. What a strange morning this was turning out to be. At least she had a chance of getting a little business done, if she could find anything for this 'Muggo' character. So no stools or the basic stuff. Shouldn't be so hard right? Looking up at the sky, it looked like the sun was finally in the right place.

"Well I suppose it's about time to open up shop!" she said finishing off her drink and standing up from her seat. Turning the sign on the front of the door to Open, the hippogriff held the door open for the three, "C'mon in, feel free to look as long as you'd like." the smell of various woods wafted out of the building, it was almost like walking into a forest. Saw dust was lightly strewn along the floor, various carvings and totems hung on the walls, stools and tables sitting around the floor. It certainly had the looks of a carpenter's store.

Gerrard chuckled lightly, catching the lonely looking hippogriff off guard with a sudden hug. When the pegasus didn't refuse is offer, the hybrid smirked and came up with a plan. "Well you didn't refuse, but yeah, it does look rather uncomfortable" he announced with a laugh, leaning forward to examine her armor. "Let's see how uncomfortable it is," he commented, carefully giving her a hug, the griffon playfully lifting the heavy armored pony off her hooves for a moment before placing her back down on the ground.

"The armor seems exceptionally solid, griffon forged by a steady claw I presume? It must be enchanted to weigh as much as a cloud unless you weigh about as much as a wrench," he chuckled lightly, the griffon seeming awfully familiar with master crafted tools and equipment. I know all about lightweight things, I work with them all the time," he explained, reaching into the bag fastened around his neck before deciding against it and pulling his claw back out. His keen griffon eyes drifted over the less friendly unicorn.

Gerrard placed a talon on the side of his beak, the griffon blocking the view of his maw from the male as he thought about what to say to the pegasus in a pseudo secret manner. "Yar Yar Daze? Is he not very articulate, or am I really missing something?" he commented, glancing back to the unicorn with a smirk as he knew everyone had heard what he said. "Yar, I think I understand though. Males don't hug one another, we just like to ruffle each other's feathers, isn't that right Swifty?" he remarked, playfully messing up the base of the unicorns mane with his talon, making it slightly disheveled.

When Cydonia opened the door to the trio, Gerrard walked up to it and took a step to the side, gesturing for everyone else to go ahead. "Oh, it would be disrespectful to enter your establishment first. Please, ladies first," he remarked politely, the griffon doing a polite bow as he turned off his comedy routine, if only for a moment. "You should get something unique, perhaps a statue of some sort. Like a famous battle scene, that would draw a crowd, wouldn't it?" Gerrard commented with an upbeat manner.

"That's funny.", Fire glanced towards one of the windows before turning her attention to the stallion, "When Muggo' goes on his little trips or adventures, he usually has a family member run the place when he's gone. Still, the next time we're all in Fillydelphia we'll have to hang out at his pub. You'd like it there."

As she got up from her stool, she accepted the griffon's friendly hug, "Yes, this was actually a gift. The griffon who made this is probably one of the most talented blacksmiths we've had in ages, and she was somewhat overjoyed to be able to make something beyond her usual R.E.A armor. There are also a few enchantments, I'm rather fond of the comport spell they used. Armor keeps me warm during the winters and just right during the hot summers. The unicorns also threw a featherweight spell on it, not that it really needed it, but when I wear this, it really feels like I don't have anything on."

Fire Walker slowly followed Cydonia as she entered her store, "Thank you.", she smiled once more at Gerrard as she slowly made her way into the building. "A statue? Might be a little too much." The moment she entered the shop she let her eyes fall upon the assorted crafts, all most likely made by Hippogryph. "Er..", she wasn't sure where to start.

"Yar Yar Daze? Is he not very articulate, or am I really missing something?"

[colour=green]"Indeed, you are missing something Gerrard. You should know that it was not equestrian. It is the language of my teacher...the one who taught me a material arts. He was not from here but from lands overseas. It was his catchphrase and I...kinda picked it from him, besides the ability to kick flanks with just my hooves that is."[/colour] Swift said to griffon, loathing expression on his face. [colour=green]"Sometimes I wonder where he went."[/colour] he added to himself, much more quietly.

When they entered the shop unicorn took the deep breath. It really smelled nice, he could sense bothe the familiar and some exotic.

[colour=green]"You made all of this yourself Cydonia? Astounding."[/colour] Squall said, quite impressed. There was many items to chose from and it showed up that Fire did not know where to begin.

[colour=green]"Well...how about....hey, isn't that a jukebox frame?"[/colour] he walked to the direction he pointed at.

[colour=green]"My, my...look at this. So much detail, nothing like that manufactured rubbish you can usually buy. Is that..sandalwood?"[/colour] he mumbled while exmining the item. [colour=green]"He does have a jukebox...right?"[/colour]

[colour=green]"I think I will buy something as well. Some of the rooms are still lacking furniture..."[/colour]

he checked his purse to see how much bits he had with himself. At that moment a realisation flashed through mind as he finally rembered.

[colour=green]"Pssst....Fire."[/colour] Swift whispered towards pegasi and pointed ate the row of the wardrobes, behind which he disappeared. When she fallowed him he begun to explain.

[colour=green]"I recalled where I meet Cydonia. It was in...Las Pegasus, some months after....my pops found up that mum was writing to me...and sending allowance. I was broke and desperate so I sleept at Mercenary Guild for it was free. I founded that the some group - you know whp I mean - was looking for members."[/colour] he frowned at the unpleasant memory. [colour=green]"However time was an issue, and they were at Hoofington...and I didn't had a money for a ticket. And...she (Cydonia that is!) lended me some bits. I didn't ever asked...but she was just so nice. After that ,you know how it turned up to me, I just forgot about my debt...and so it seems that she forgot as well. It didn't occured to me until now...she didn't had scars on her face when we meet the last time,and that throwed me off."[/colour] he stopped and brooded a while.

[colour=green]"I think...I will invite her to our Canterlot mansion. Oh don't be so suprised Fire. You know who my father is, and what he does. It's just natural, that we have a big house in every major city in the Equestria in case he needs to travel there."[/colour]

Fire studied the frame, "Yeah, I think he has an 'Ristaucanterlot Bubbler'. I believe his father or grandfather put it in before they started popping up everywhere. Maybe I should get him a fancy antique looking beer barrel, with the spigot and all. He makes this really awesome special brew and he should have a barrel that matches the quality of his ale...Or not.", she frowned and said nothing when the stallion took her over to the wardrobes. "That would be rather nice of you. I know Griffons can have it rather tough in pony cities, so I could only imagine what Cydonia has had to go through...Just...", he voice creeped lower, "I didn't want to say anything then...But Dunder..", she started to frown, "Just a few days ago he sort of dumped me. Not that we had a stable relationship and all, but we're officially over. I've been so busy with the mess up north and a few other jobs, I sort of didn't see what was going on. He kicked me to the curve for a younger and prettier girl in Ponyville. Broke my heart, but I understand why he did what he had to do. And I'm not mad or anything. Haven't told the family yet, and I know Wind is gonna be hurting. She rather fancied her 'fuzzy brown prince'."

Once finished with Swift, she made her way towards the kitchenware and frowned. She hated to shop, and hated it even more when she did not know what to get. These feelings usually popped up between birthdays and Hearth's Warming Eve. "Er, Cydonia..Do you have any other suggestions? I was thinking about a fancy beer barrel of sorts. Have anything in that nature?"

OOC: Please note Swift's player will be out of town for a bit...

Cydonia smiled as everyone filled into her shop, customers weren't rare really, but it was always nice to see folks browsing over her wares, even if they didn't buy anything, it meant that they got to see how the quality of her items were and perhaps they would tell a friend, "That's right! Built everything you see by claw, some of the stuff was made quite a while ago, and just hasn't sold, but some are only a few days old." Cyd smiled with pride at the comment, she was always pleased to hear that ponies liked her creations. She was also pleased to hear that Swift would perhaps buy something too, "Alright then! Feel free to take your time, there's a lot to choose from."

While Swift and Fire had their private moment, Cyd grabbed a broom and began to sweep up the saw dust that littered the ground, "I really need to start sweeping more. Leave it for too long, next thing I know I'll be neck deep in dust!" she said with a chuckle before looking over to Gerrard, "Feel free to buy something too, y'hear?" when Fire came back around to ask her opinion, Cydonia scratched her chin in pondering, "Fancy beer barrel. Well I have a couple of regular barrels, not sure how well they'd work for beer really. Never made one especially for beer though."

(I cant tell if you are actually mad, but there is no way for me to know OOC that he is speaking griffon without you saying. I don't know imaginary languages...)

Gerrard raised his brow as the angry unicorn berated him with knowledge he should know and did know. "In pony that is gibberish, and in griffon that is a phrase, albeit a questionably worded one. When you randomly switch languages in mid conversation, you should be more clear with what you say. I forgive you though, it's an honest mistake to make," Gerrard replied with a laugh, staying up beat no matter how angry Swift seemed. He could tell that the unicorn was offended by his earlier words, but figured that an insult to his honor was a much worse a verbal attack.

The griffon walked into the store, his keen eyes glancing over the intricate objects that filled the establishment. He wasn't too sure what he wanted, the griffon not one to spend his money casually. Gerrard let his eyes drift idly before a strange object caught his attention. He saw a strange carving of a what seemed to be a griffon and a pegasus. "Can you tell me more about this one? Perhaps why they are saluting each other? Are there griffons in the Equestrian army, I can't recall ever seeing one. In fact,are hippogriffs allowed to be in a formal military setting? I would suspect that both sides might question your intentions," Gerrard commented in a confused manner, not trying to be disrespectful, the hybrid actually stumping himself.

The Pegasus couldn't hide the fact that she was slightly bothered by her companion's treatment of Gerrard, but kept quiet about it for the moment. "No beer barrels? Ah feathers.", she had briefly considered a new dart board, but something better popped up in her head,"How about a clock?", she thought out-loud, "A nice one that could be seen across a room. Maybe one that can be set to go off at certain times, like when 'Happy Hour' starts and when it ends. Could be useful!", the mare seemed rather pleased with herself as she glanced around the store for such a thing. One question, while maybe not aimed at her did catch her ear.

"While you would never see one walking the beat, we do have a few griffons in the R.E.A, the Blacksmith for example. Rumors are that the poor girl has a very pretty, flowery sort of name, so she just goes by 'Blacksmith' or 'Blackie'. More than a few younger officers have taken it upon themselves to try to find her real name. There's also a few trainers in the school, some who teach melee and even one who teaches 'Proper Griffon Customs' so when one of us visits a griffon town or city, we don't make an as..er..fool out of ourselves. While our relationship had been difficult in the past, we have generally stood together when troubles came our ways. Still, it would be nice to have a few more zebras, peryton, deer, and even cynogriffons to interact with in Canterlot. A dragon, I think he might have been a young child, used to live in one of the dorms in the 'upper' university. I do believer however he moved with his foster mother when she relocated to Ponyville."

(OOC: Swift's player will be out in the mountains for a week or so..So we can skip his turn for now until he gets back...And head cannon! I just assume the griffons have a good relationship with ponykind, considering one was permitted not only to cook for Princess Celestia in "MMMystery on the Friendship Express", and be within standing distance, and nobody was surprised by his appearance..And Rainbow Dash did attend school/training camp with one in her youth..Hopefully a future episode will clear this up..)

[colour=green]What?[/colour] just this one word flashed through unicorns mind after Fire's confession.[colour=green]Dunder. Did. What?[/colour]

A uncertain stable path that was before Swift shattered at this very moment into million bits. He...wasn't surprised to think about it. For all this time that Squall came to know Dunder, his pegasus pal was oblivious in extreme way to the signal that various mares was sending towards him. Worse yet, he unintentionally wooed almost all the girls he came across...and now one got hurt because of it.

[colour=green]Dunder...we need a serious talk.[/colour] Swift thought both furious and concerned abot his very first friend.

But...it was not all. Week, after week since meeting the both pegasi, he started to think about red mare more and more. He never before felt anything like this...he just wasn't sure if this is just a simply an attraction towards her or something more. He never attended normal school, place best suited as the test field for developing feelings. He got private tutors instead, that taught him a lot, certainly more than at normal school...yet nothing about this! Yet Swift was not naive, and he knew there was one obstacle that was unvanquishable on the way of confirming this. Swift never before had any close friends...and he knew since their first meeting that Fire liked Dunder - even if that loveable knucklehead suspected nothing. Squall could not risk that friendship for some one sided love rivaly...so he been silent, his indeterminated feelings kept deep inside. Now however, beast that was imprisoned by the chains of hopelessness had awoken in his chest. Maybe now, he could have a chance, after Dunder so reclessly throwed away such treasure...

[colour=green]But what if...I would only hurt her more?[/colour] horrifying thought came out of nowhere. Yes...Fire Walker was hurt recently...in the way more painful than any physical wound. He himself had a similiar experience, altrought it was bond with his father that was damaged. Unicorn knowed her well enough to reconize the truth despite her words, she propably was angry on herself. Right now any botched declaration of his could only worsen that pain. He need to be subtle, kind and patient. Oh Celestia...why it all was so hard?

Unicorn himself got so pensive that he did not noticed that Fire had walked away...that confession must been hard for her too. He just walked back from the "Wardrobe Alley". He didn't take the floor until he noticed that pegasi was rather depressed by the surroundings, but he got an idea....

[colour=green]"Splendid idea Fire...well at last I this so. It's you who know Muggo not me right? Errr...[/colour] he paused for a moment. He sounded like a dork. He quickly came with something different to cheer her up. His head turned towards Cydonia.

[colour=green]"While I didn't find anything for myself here I came to like your style. I think about making an order...twelve rooms and dinning hall if not more."[/colour] swordstallion said aloud [colour=green]"There is no hurry in that, so how about we all go to some club to discuss that? And don't worry about anything...my treat and pleasure. Especially for a somepony so talented at woodcraft and a griffon with such quick wit."[/colour]

"Fire there's got the right idea on the piece. It was actually made for a small presentation on the REA that was gonna be held at a school, but their funding ran a little low so they had to cancel it. I sent their money back to em, but the piece was almost done, so I went on and finished 'er! It was supposed'ta represent that even folk so different can get along and respect each other." Cydonia said with a nod, brushing a little more dust out of the front door, "As for clocks, I could sure as sunshine make ya one. I couldn't make the workin parts, but I could make the face and such, there's a clock maker not far down the street from here that'd be more than happy to make that part though, nice feller."

Upon hearing Swift talking about making an order, her jaw nearly dropped to the floor! "T-twelve rooms and a dinnin' hall! Well goodness!" she said with a bit of a chuckle, it sounded like quite the big job, "Well I'd more'n happy to, might have to call in some favours, but nothin' too troublin'. And I do appreciate the offer there, but 'fraid I can't just leave the shop, specially after just opening up! Maybe some other time though." the offer was really nice, but her work did have to come first.

((Sorry that it took so long to reply, combo of things makein it difficult, lots of real life stuff keepin me busy, plus my inspiration is weak the past few days xD))

Gerrard raised his brow as the stallion suggested he might order twelve rooms worth of furniture. He was used to Canterlot ponies and their idiosyncrasies, but he often wondered how they could afford such sustained lavish spending. He listened as the unicorn went on further, offering to take them to a club as well, the griffon trying his best to remain polite. "Alas, I have pressing pipe work to do as well. I don't want to disappoint the princesses by shirking my duties for a bit of clubbing. Although, if I shirk my duties, maybe I can make up for it by cleaning up the water in the dungeon," he mused aloud, making a bit of fun of himself.

He glanced over to Fire, pausing for a moment as he thought over her request for a clock. "Well, I know a few ponies at the university who would probably be enthralled to do some clockwork. If you bring the wooden shell, I could get it done for you, my gift for being such a bother," he chuckled lightly as he thought about his associates. "Would that be an acceptable compromise?" he suggested calmly for everyone involved.

The griffon carefully scratched his chin as he thought about what to do."I'll take the saluting military officials carving. It should serve as a decent reminder that ponies and griffons can be friends. Unless you have a hippogriff carving," he half joked, the griffon looking over Cydonia lazily as he picked through his bag. "How many bits will it be? I'll pick it up after my work is over. I'll even carry it home myself, griffon pride and all that," he explained with a laugh, making a talking motion with his talon as he mocked some of the rigid honor his species sometimes showed.

"We'll talk about this later.", The Pegasus gave off a weak smile, "There's been too much drama in my life over the last few months,still, I'll have to introduce you to Muggo', you'll like him. Everypony likes him.", her eyes flickered as she glanced around the store a little more before something clicked inside her.

"Oh wait...Duh.", she tapped her forehead with a free hoof, "Flagons! You should have flagons...Big wooden mugs, with little metal supports and a handle. Muggo' has these glasses, which are nice, but lack character. Please tell me you have them, or at least know how to make 'em.", she smiled at Cydonia while waggling her ears and giving off some sort of squeaking sound.

(OOC: Short post...I is lazy....I hope she has flagons...As they end up being her gift in an other RP...)

[colour=#00cc99]"And I do appreciate the offer there, but 'fraid I can't just leave the shop, specially after just opening up! Maybe some other time though."[/colour] the offer was really nice, but her work did have to come first.

[colour=green]".......I see. Still I really wan't to discuss something with you Miss Cydonia. Something important."[/colour] his horn lighted up and two calling cards flied from one of his pockets. One landed on the table before Gerrard and another before the shopkeeper.

[colour=green]"If not the morning then maybe the evening? There is Sunday tommorow so there shouldn't be any troubles unless you have other plans. This is the adress under which I am staying in Canterlot right now. Both of you are welcome."[/colour]

Cydonia chuckled lightly at Gerrard, the lighthearted joking was rather humourous, "Ah, the statue was..." the hippogriff thought for a moment. Time, materials, polish too, "As I recall it was twelve bits, if you'd like I can wrap it up for you as well" she said nodding her head over her shoulder at the boxes, haphazardly stacked near the cash register, "Free of charge too!" she said with a friendly smile. She always did have a surplus of boxes, since parts and tools she ordered usually came in them, she had to use the boxes SOMEHOW, right?

Ears pricking up at Fire's suggestion, Cyd nodded, "You're in luck! I actually have a twelve set of flagons that never sold, the whole set's goin for forty, they've got a nice ivy pattern to em, not frilly or nothin, sturdy, made of stained oak with iron supports, they're right here, just a second!" she said walking behind her counter and pulling out a big box, setting one of them out from inside. They were rather big too, something you'd see filled with mead! "Hope these are what you're lookin for, if not I could make somethin special." grabbing the card that Swift floated over, Cydonia looked it over for a moment, she wondered just what was 'important' that the unicorn wanted to speak to her about, "Well sure enough I'll try to make some time! All depends on how busy it gets t'day." the hippogriff pinned the card up on a small cork board behind her.

((Think the prices sound about right, kinda guessing lol))

The griffon gasped in surprise, clutching his heart as he feigned amazement. "Wait a moment, I get a free box too? Forget the statue, I want the box. The box is a space ship after all!" he playfully remarked as he pulled out a talon full of bits. "You must be a nonprofit agency to have such low prices! It is only fair that I tip to volunteers. A thirty percent tip seems fair, that comes to 15.6 bits. Just let break this bit in half, it would be rude if I gave above the going rate," he explained with a wink, the griffon opening his maw as he playfully tried to bite the currency in half. His bite was strong, but not nearly enough to split the metal currency in half, Gerrard shivering as his beak clanged on the metal.

After his playful attempt failed miserably, he leaned in close to the hippogriff, wearing a smile on his black beak. "I'll round it up to twenty bits. You should put my pride in your work, your rates are very modest. Ponies aren't aware of the dexterity in our talons," he whispered to her with a smirk as he pushed the currency across the counter to her. "Regardless, I must take my leave, farewell Swift Ladies," he commented with a laugh, the griffon extending a large black wing to shroud his face as if it were a cape. "I will disappear into the darkness, but where ever there is a pipe in need, I will be watching over. I go!" he cheered, darting out of the store, the griffon wincing as he realized it was the morning.

"Ooh!", the mare was happy to hear this, "Would it be possible to put this logo on the mugs?", she placed a bar napkin near Cydonia. It was marked with the 'Prancing Pony' logo and sign, "Would make it a little special. Also know a unicorn back at the station whose talent is enchanting objects. He could place a permanent spell on them that would keep the mugs nice and frosty. This is going to be a great gift.", she was very pleased with herself for a moment, but she did catch what the griffon said. "Not all ponies.", She stately bluntly, "Everytime I put on this armor, I reminded of my Blacksmith's great skills at the forge...And I do wish you well this morning.", she smiled as the griffon left.

"Well then. You find something Sir Squall?", she glanced over the stallion. "You still owe me breakfast..Or brunch. We'll have a lot to talk about."

[colour=green]"Now... he is certainly an interesting fellow."[/colour] unicorn commented. While the griffon angered him at one moment he cought himself actually looking forward art meeting him again. Such patience and quick wit was not typical among his kind.

"Well then. You find something Sir Squall?"

[colour=green]"Well...."[/colour] Swift looked around slowly. And behold! One thing captured his attention. A small wooden case covered in wonderous ornaments. Squall walked towars the box and watched it with amazment. This small cotainer was covered with reliefs that captured the forest in perfect way, scenery seemed familiar. [colour=green]"Of course! Whitetail Woods"[/colour] he recalled an image from his memory. It was so realistic, that sworstallion was sure that he could count the leaves on each tree.

[colour=green]"It's not craftsmanship anymore...more like..."[/colour] he said and paused for the moment [colour=green]"Art."[/colour]

[colour=green]"Yes, I would take this for now. I too need to give a gift."[/colour] Squall declared before he garbbed the woodcase with his magic and levitated it on the counter.

"You still owe me breakfast..Or brunch. We'll have a lot to talk about."

[colour=green]"If one could have such pleasant debts all the time..."[/colour] he said with faint smile.

[OOC: Well....I guess we need a new topic soon. Maybe 'Misty Evening'?]

Cydonia chuckled at Gerrard's playful silliness, he certainly was childishly rambunctious for a grown Griffon, but at least it was harmless enough, pretty entertaining as well, "Well thank ya Gerrard, that's awful nice of ya. You have a nice day now!" she said waving farewell to the Griffon as he headed out of her store and down the street. Now! Back to business, "Of course, miss. T'won't be any trouble at all. Now do you want it just carved in, or do you want it burnt in? Costs the same either way, just another ten bits to do the whole set." looking over the logo she made a mental note of how to go about getting it to look best on the oak.

Looking up from her thoughts as Swift floated over a small wooden case, wishing to make a purchase out of it, Cyd gave a little smile and a nod to the pegasus, "Well alright then! The box is fifteen bits. And I'll be sure to make some free time to meet you later on, sound good?"

(OOC was out of town for the last few days)

"Guess burning would be more fitting for Muggo's tavern and I rather like how it looks when finished.", the Pegasus quickly hoofed over some coins, a bit more than requested, "I'm not sure what I'll be doing in the next few days, so if you could, please send the finished order to this address.", a small address card followed, "There's usually somepony at the estate. Dad should be there..Oh.", she frowned a little, "I do believe he would be jealous if he opens this up and finds mugs for someone else. Er.", she grinned slightly, "Maybe we should do two orders. One with the tavern logo, and another, with something father-ish and corny...'Dad's Bar' would work. I know very well if he does get a hoof on the mugs before I do, he'll make me feel very

guiltily...And I never really got him anything after he landed me a job standing guard for Princess Luna...Oh.", she glanced over at the other pony, "Did I ever tell you that?"

She smiled and returned her gaze back to Cydonia, "That should do it.", more coins followed her previous payment, "Should be more than enough. You've been so helpful and I know both my father and Muggo' will love their mugs. I'll also have to take a few of your business cards.". Once she was finished, she glanced back at the stallion, "Are you ready?"

[colour=green]"Just one more thing Fire."[/colour] Swift assured his pegasus companion. His horn lighted up once more and another visiting card flied from his pocket along with a bits for the box.

[colour=green]"If for some reason you will not find me at adress I gave you earlier Miss Cydonia, then write a letter under this one. This is my true home, at Fillydelphia"[/colour] he explained. Afterwards he walked towards Fire and nodded.

[colour=green]"Until we meet again Miss Cydonia. Hopefuly, soon."[/colour]