Here's the info!

Name: Pyper Uscroll

Race: Pegasus

Brief History: A bard by trade, but mostly a nomad due to her profession. Born in Canterlot, she excells with singing and storytelling.

Looks: A light lavander coat, with streaks of sky-color in her mane. Mysterious, royal purple eyes examine all that she sees thoughtfully. Off-white socks adorn her hooves. (also see profile picture, lol)

Cutie Mark: A music clef. Even when she was a filly, Pyper had a love of singing stories to her friends. When she was coming of age she went to the Gala with her friends, and wanted so much to impress the Princesses with an opera of Equestria, that she gained her cutie mark.

Personality: Loves to entertain anypony who asks, but tends to be introverted and listens rather than speaks. Other ponies' stories tend to give her ideas for her own, so she listens as much as possible.

Likes: Music, tobacco, fruit, especially mangoes and peaches; and traveling.

Dislikes: Spicy food and violence.

Character Flaws: Not much help in any fight or despute, since she is definitly a lover, not a fighter. However, she is a great peacemaker and brings ponies together with her stories. Doesn't like to lead, but will give assistance if asked.

Random Facts: Pyper has traved to the far points of Equestria searching for stories, and spreading her own. She never asks for pay, but appreciates gifts.

Sorry scamp, here you are ^^ Right now, most ponies are in a group, just talking about getting things set up. We're hoping to start a fire soon, and boil some water to get the salt out to make it drinkable. We haven't much of a plan in the way of shelter yet.

I hope everypony doesn't mind be being a bit evil, but I have those tendencies...

And I could translate Stars map into some nice picture. I just need a game with an editor where you can make good looking maps. I would go with either SC2, Stronghold (if I can find it xD), Spore or whut else I can find in my room or on my PC.

It very much depends on following things:

- How the maps turn out when I'm done.

- How big the island should be. If it should be really huge, then I might go with SimCity even... SC2/Stronghold are more medium sized maps and Spore would be a very small island (because planets are kinda... micro there)

And I have to talk with StarStorm about details *g*

Sorry that it took me three days, but Star is here! =D That would be soooo rocking if you could do that, Scythe! I don't think it should be THAT big.. Just so that everypony can get around easier, but I mean.. It's not like.. Super tiny, either.. Umm.. Sorry, this probably isn't very helpful but yeah. x#3 We should totally chat about it :D

Oooh I'd love to join~

Name: Xyphyth

Race: Unicorn

Brief History: I'll make it brief. For more detail, you must ask her.. if she chooses not to devour you, this is. Xyphyth is a necromancer that served under the rule of her wraith Master Zin, a nether god of the outter chaos realm seeking ot destroy all life of Equestria. Fueled by rage, anger, and hatred for all things in the world of the living, and having her mind twisted and brainwashed after her family and village was obliterated by Master Zin when she was just a little filly, she unleashes her unforgiving, sadistic, psychotic wrath upon all of the lesser beings. That means everything that isn't her or her Master Zin. All will fall before the might of her unnatural and perverse dark arts. She's a master of the forbidden magics of bone, blood, flesh, and darkness.

Looks: For the basics, her main coat colour is jet black as the abyss. Her mane and tail are white as snow, her mane covering the left half of her face. Her cutie mark is a red pentagram. The irses of her eyes are blood red. Her pupils are like slits -- much like a snake's eyes are. Her tongue is also serpentine. Her teeth had been reformed for a more carnivorous purpose. Every single tooth is a sharp, flesh ripping fang. You can probably guess she's cannibalistic. Underneath the part of her mane that covers her left eye conceals the necronomic scarring around her left eye. It looks as if it had been carved there with a blade. Her horn also has necronomic carvings embedded into it.

Cutie Mark: As stated above, it's a red pentagram. Basically, what that is, it's a red, hollowed-out circle with a red, hollowed-out,

upside-down star within the circle.

Personality: From what was explained before it isn't hard to guess she's evil. Her heart, mind, and soul have been severely twisted and corrupted, making her a bloodlusting, hateful predator. She sees herself above all other life forms. Even though she wants everything destroyed, she tries not to eradicate her victims too quickly. She loves to be creative with her victims and have "fun" with them. By fun I mean ungodly physical, emotional, and psychological torture. Even though her main emotions are anger and hate, she also has the mentality of a highly intelligent predator. She's willing to do anything to instill fear, suffering, and ultimately death to others.

Likes and dislikes: She dislikes pretty much everything, save for her Master Zin whom she idolizes. The things she likes the most is causing others to fear and suffer, to desimate their hearts and souls. She wants to kill who they are, their humanity, before disposing of their physical bodies. She has an unnatural fondness of blood. Whenever she smells, tastes, or feels it, she goes into a ballistic frenzy.

Character flaws: Depending on what dark element she uses, it requires different sacrifices. Some of her powers even cause pain to herself, which, if not careful, could cause severe harm to her and possibly kill herself. She's emotionally unstable. She's very headstrong.

Could your character possibly ever be a leader? Would s/he have any desire to?: Xyphyth is her own leader. No one is above her and all are below her, nothing but mere worms.

Random fact: She likes classical music and must dance to it.

Ooh, this is definitely going to cause some conflicts, I can feel it in my bones! Um, so long as you don't do anything crazy overpowered you're in! Welcome welcome welcome! C:

post-4257-0-90732900-1347751914_thumb.pn

Name: [colour=#FFA500]Master Brew "Mustang" Highkick[/colour]

Race: [colour=#FFA500]Earth Pony[/colour]

Brief History: [colour=#FFA500]Mustang grew up in Fillydelpha until one day he left on a journey. He sought out martial arts as a medium through which he can find himself. Eventually after a very long trip he discovered a hidden martial arts temple. His soon to be Master, Ki Bon Sul, took him in warmly and began his training. He eventually made his way to the rank of 4th degree black belt, master. He then returned home to his parents who then celebrated for a whole month for his acomplishments. His parents are very proud. Currently Mustang runs a dojang out of his home in Filly as well as an orphanage. Mustang was on the cruise ship when it crashed because his students all pooled together to buy him a little R&R since Mustang works so hard to train them every day. Too bad he had this little bit of bad luck.[/colour]

Looks:

post-4427-0-24994200-1344127689_thumb.png

Cutie Mark: [colour=#FFA500]Mustang got his cutie mark after he defeated his master, Ki Bon Sul, and protecting his own student in a duel during his first black belt test. However the real reason Mustang got his mark is because he defeated his master without severely hurting him and finally unlocking his spiritual energy.[/colour]

post-4427-0-28560200-1345165194_thumb.png

Personality: [colour=#FFA500]Brew is a rather kind and giving stallion. He is also very protective, especially of children.[/colour]

Likes and dislikes: [colour=#FFA500]Brew loves martial arts with all his heart as well as sharing it with others. However Brew especially hates those who abuse such abilites for power and personal gain. Brew also loves a good cup of tea.[/colour]

Character flaws: [colour=#FFA500]Brew is really shy when it comes to talking to beautiful mares outside a professional conversation, since he never has had a marefriend. Master Mustang is also still a pony so he is not perfect. He can have a temper sometimes. [/colour]

Could your character possibly ever be a leader? Would s/he have any desire to?: [colour=#FFA500] Mustang is a born leader but he is way too humble to seize such a title. He will only become a leader if elected or if a time of great need requires him to do so.[/colour]

Random fact: [colour=#FFA500]Master Mustang can wield and use his spiritual energy like a unicorn wields magic such as amplifying his techniques or actually manifesting his chi into visable energy. However spiritual energy has very limited applications.[/colour]

Anything I left out..? ^^ : [colour=#FFA500]This is a song that perfectly describes him... ^^[/colour]

I see a mortal kombat match coming. lol Too bad my OC tribute to Raiden isn't complete othewise I'd toss him in instead. The secret protector of Equestrian Realm vs. the Sourge of the Chaos Realm. Epic.