I have a new rp idea, everypony! And I would just like to see if anypony would be interested, and if so, I may start taking apps or something, which as always, I'll be pretty easy going with. C: But umm.. That's if there's interest.. but the other day I was doing my friend's homework, (yes, sadly, you read that correctly.. -.-) and it was on a book called Lord of the Flies, which gave me the idea of doing something similar, but as an rp. For those of you who are not familiar with the story, it's about a group of British choir boys who's plane crashed on a deserted island, and they had to learn to work together and survive.

So, basically, we'd have a bunch of oc's (or cast, I dun't care C:) who are stuck on a deserted island together, all just trying to survive and thrive. I'd love to see how conflicts arise in the group, and how things get settled once one it does. It's hard in such a place as a deserted island with no authority, no leadership (unless we elect somepony or something..? I think that could be a good idea. We may even have rivaling groups if ponies disagree strongly enough. I'd like for moral to be a large focus, which means that it's okay to have some kooky characters in this! Some may be control freaks and want to lead more than anything but be selfish power abusers, others may be hopelessly scared, and some may snap and turn to things like physically attack others, raiding a group, or even cannibalism (but do ask before eating people's characters, please ^^)), or perhaps not! We will see C: I would just like to have a bunch of interesting ponies stuck together. I mean, you don't have to have crazy ones or anything.. Good ponies are always welcome!! I think it would be awesome to have a couple of leader type characters in it, though, just because every pony getting along perfectly can get sort of boring.. but maybe not. Haha. Anyways.. I'd really like to know you gangsters' thoughts and feelings on this! =D

Love you, Scamps!!

-Star Storm ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay, we have interest already!! I should just like, start apps now.. C: ..because from my previous experience with this.. that process takes for freaking ever. xD

SO! Here we go. =D This was totally not just pasted from Hearts and Hooves Day..

Name: (..You HAVE a name, don't you?!)

Gender: (In the words of Professor Oak... Are you a boy or a girl? Or are you neither? Cuz I have a neither character, so that'd be cool with me too xD)

Race:(Wings? Horn? Neither? Lemme know! But please, no alicorns.. ^^ Tanks)

Brief History: (Where are you from? Where DID you live before the crash? Have you had a good life so far?... Also, PLEASE don't write six pages on it.. K tanks ^^)

Looks: (Whatcha look like? Are your character's eyes red, bold, and burning with desire, or are they green and cool as a sea cucumber? Lol, those are ridiculous examples, I'm sorry.. x3 But still, lemme know colors and style)

Cutie Mark: (If any.. If not, it's oki. Who knows? Maybe you'll find one on the island when put to the test! ;3 Also, a story of how your character got it would be ROCKIN! ^^)

Personality: (How do you act? Are you a passive little bugger who wouldn't speak out much if they didn't like how things were going, or do you have a rebellious little soul who would spark the fires in others hearts, along with a burning need to take down the current pony in authority?)

Likes and dislikes: (What does your pony like or not like to do, eat, throw, strum, whatever! Is he the kind who would build shelter? Could she handle hunting with *dun dun dun* SHARPENED STICKS?! Does your character have a heart for adventure and exploring the giant, scary cave not far from his shelter?)

Character flaws: (Are they terrified of the dark because of a tragic childhood event..? Do they require a respirator to breath properly because of all the spray paint fumes they intake? Do they just clam up talking to girls, even though they may be a master of karate? Oh yeah peeps, I went there xD)

Could your character possibly ever be a leader? Would s/he have any desire to?:

Random fact: (Did you once wrestle a bear? Can you make 10 minute brownies in only 8 minutes? This stuff is important!)

Anything I left out..? ^^ : (Can he not go 20 minutes without sunflower seeds? Do you still just need someplace to mention about how she collects pet rocks?)

(It's not set in stone or anything so if you're like.. I DONT WANNA WRITE A HISTORY UNLESS I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO then it's okay. So long as the character looks like it can bring some awesome into the story, I'm happy xD)

Thanks all for applying C: Also.. If you've rp'd with me before.. Which one of my characters do you guyses think that I should play on the island..? I can't seem to decide! ^^ Haha. (No, this isn't an app question lol)

Huzzah!! And also, welcome to canterlot, British brony!! ^^ Totally not stalking you or anything, but I've been watching you, and I'm excited to have you thinking about joining!!.... Since there seems to be interest, I'll add an app ^^ Well.. A blank app, anyway.. I don't know who to play yet.. :>

Sure......... -slowly walks away- totally not stalking......... Well, here's my app:

Name: Lilly Flower

Race: nothing, she's just a regular old earth pony.

Brief History: Lilly grew up in ponyville with her parents and older sister, enjoying life as a child. Eventually though, her sister, Lavender Bloom, moved to canterlot to set up her own business. Unfortunately, this was only a week before Lilly started school. She completely lost all of her confidence, having no friends other than her sister. She made a few friends, but she still deeply missed Lavender.. She wants to move in with her sister as soon as she can.

Looks: Lilly is a small pink coloured filly, with red red eyes and light purple hair. She wears rosey colloured glasses and bangles, and has a hairband in the same colour. (i'll upload a pic if I ever figure it out.)

Cutie Mark: She has no cutie mark at the moment, but hopes to get one similar to her sister's, which is a lavender flower in a plant pot.

Personality: She's quite shy around people she doesn't know, but once she gets to know them, she opens up. She is an energetic and outgoing filly who loves to explore and try new things.

Likes and dislikes: Lilly loves to tend to plants and flowers, and would make a good gardener or farmer. Although she loves plants, she can be a bit wary of wild animals, due to a bad experience in the everfree forest when she was young, but she prefers not to talk about it. Although she's wary of wild animals, she loves smaller, more tame creatures.

Character flaws: As said earlier, Lilly can be very shy around strangers. Other than that, she's pretty normal.

Could your character possibly ever be a leader? Would s/he have any desire to?: Don't think so, she gets very nervous when under pressure..

Random fact: She HATES caves.

Anything I left out..? ^^ : Hrmm......... -strokes fake beard- No, don't think so.

Btw in the true fashion of youtubers, "I'M FIRST AND I'M AWESOME!!!" -herp derp.-

so i pushed through my ADD and read that and im down.

Name: Thunder Cloud

Race: Pegasus

Brief History: Thunder was born and has always lived in Cloudsdail, upon crashing on the beach she broke one of her wings

Looks: Dark gray with a slight blue tint, eyes are red, her hair is pulled back most of the time its sky blue with a single silver streak in it. her tail is cut short

Cutie Mark: Lightning cloud

Personality: Thunder is brash and head strong. she solves most of her problems by running in head first Leroy Jankens style

Likes and dislikes: muffins?

Character flaws: While Thunder tries to be friends with every one her head strong nature pushes other ponies away. She also could never bring her self to kill any thing that would bleed She's also not a big fan on flying because she broke her wing as a filly

Could your character possibly ever be a leader? Would s/he have any desire to?: nope

Random fact: Even though she's not a fan of flying she LOVES to sleep in the clouds

Anything I left out..? : nope

GBKNO.png

Name: Sky Runner

Race: she is a pegsus

Brief History: She born in Fillydelphia. Her parents often bring her to races when she was young. She wanted to try it so in the school she joined to the sports team. After a while she got a chance to prove her ability. She attended in the Grand Fillydelphia Race wich was held for pegasuses only and she ended in the second place. She was happy and she decided that she will be the fastest pony ever in the world. After years she took place in the Grand Fillydelphia Race again and she ended with the first place. Thats when she got her cutie-mark wich is a wind what means she is fast. But that was not enough for her. She wants to be better. Since than she practice a lot, take place every event as she can while she travels around the world. Her parents is so proud for her. She will never forget them because she visit them a lots of time and tell them story about what happened to her already.

Looks: She is a white pony. Her mane is short and flat her tail is long. Both of them is in the same color. White base with pink lines on it.

Cutie Mark: Wind (spelt her speed)

Personality: She is excited in every thing.

Likes and dislikes: Likes: Races and competitions.

Dislikes: The stroms and the lightnings.

Character flaws: When she was young she went out to the forest to practice between the woods. Everything gone alright, she took the corners without mistakes. It started to get dark but she didn't cared about it. Well that little dark fog on the sky turned into a storm cloud. There were lightnings and loud thunders. She was alone there, she was totally wet and she didin't know what to do.

The storm gone bigger than bigger and one of the lightnings hit a tree near to her. Everything was so scary for her. She started to look for a place where she will be in safe. Finally she found a rock which was half in the ground and the other half of it was in the air so Sky Runner crawled under it and she waited the stormt to end there. After a while the storm finally gone away and she went out from her place. She saw what the storm

did with the environment. The trees were twisted out one of them was burned. She flew home as fast as she can and her parents cool her down. Since than she fear from it.

Could your character possibly ever be a leader? Would s/he have any desire to?:Sshe will probably do everything to be the leader.

Random fact: she is a traveller.

Anything I left out..? ^^: Nothng

That is an excellent opportunity for my OC. Seeing how I satisfy myself with 2 and hunt for a cast one, it's cool :]

Name: Ardent Will

Brief History: Born in Soggalong Swamps Ardent was raised in hard and demanding conditions. He was an only foal, helping his parents in colonizing the wilds. Eventually, he joined the Destrier organization, becoming an even more hardened and self-sufficient stallion. In connection with his knowledge concerning various herbs of medicine, he earned himself a title of an apothecary in their ranks. His further life focused on traveling allover Equestria, until he finally settled in Cloudsdale.

Looks: Ardent's a light gray pegasus with short mane and lengthy tail. These are both purpler with a dark pink streak going through it's center. One would say he's in his middle age, but he looks a bit older than he is in reality. His ceremonial armor in connection with his well-kept mane give him a distinguished look. As for physics, he's just quite taller and stronger than an average pony due to his lifestyle.

Cutie Mark: Potion with white cross, in front of purple ribbon with golden framing, which is covered in various, undecipherable markings.

Personality: Ardent was taught to watch over each weaker pony around, as a Destrier should. He will often, if not always, interfere into decisions which may pose a threat to the group or anypony in general. Stallion doesn't have problems in remaining calm even in critical situations, he's strict, sharp and blunt. But at once, he'll do anything for the unit's safety and well-being.

Likes and dislikes: Likes: Everything connected with nature; Open skies; Freedom connected with these two; Legends&Stories; Herbalism; Anything connected with healing. Dislikes: Metaphors; Foals; Cowards and Bravado; Abusing privileges and rights. (What does your pony like or not like to do, eat, throw, strum, whatever! Is he the kind who would build shelter? Could she handle hunting with *dun dun dun* SHARPENED STICKS?! Does your character have a heart for adventure and exploring the giant, scary cave not far from his shelter?)

Character flaws: Destrier is strict and stubborn. He will insist upon fulfilling his orders because he's convinced that everypony around are usually reckless foals not willing to think twice before acting. His code of conduct is often in conflict with common sense represented by the others. He does not stand being corrected, since it proves his mistakes.

Could your character possibly ever be a leader? Would s/he have any desire to?: Ardent COULD be a leader. He was trained for a leader, but he wasn't born a leader. He might want to order others around, but he won't see it as leadership.

Random facts: Although trained in fighting, Ardent wasn't really that skilled student when it came down to defense; Ardent's a traveler, he traveled into nearly every corner of Equestria; He values traditions and confidence.

Anything I left out..?: Yep. He finds companionship of Griffins at least suitable, if not to say that he prefers them over ponies.

Although! Do take in consideration fact that I'm leaving into mountains today. Will be back in Tuesday, therefore it's probably earliest moment I'll be alive. G'day!

Name: Cloud Shimmers

Race:Pegasus!!!

Brief History: I was actually born in Canterot, and lived there for most of my childhood, until a fire killed my parents. So after that I spent a few months in a hospital, the fire ended up burning my eyes. My aunt and uncle payed for an operation and promised to take care of me, which they did pretty well!

Looks: Cobalt blue mane, I have Viridian eyes, a gold coloured mane and tale and uh.... wings.

Cutie Mark: A cyclone with Lightning bolts emerging from it, I got it after saving a wee little pegasus (who couldn't fly yet) from falling of a cloud his parents were having a picnic on. I suppose it represents my speed with flying, but it could be my crazy personality :P

Personality: I tend to get along with everypony... unless they try to mess with my friends, in that case, its on! I try to take everything with a grain of salt and have a realistic mindset. I'm pretty smart if I say so myself, but I'm also pretty goofy.

Likes and dislikes: I really love muffins, way more than any other breakfast food. I also enjoy grapes, grapes are pretty much my favorite flavor in anything. My favorite kind of music is rock. I don't like pears at all. I don't like jerks or posers.

Character flaws: (Are they terrified of the dark because of a tragic childhood event..?) Yup, Star's got my number. During the fire the oven exploded and burned my eyes. I was blind for a few months and it was always dark for me. I heard my parent's screams in the dark, so now Im terrified of it.

Could your character possibly ever be a leader? Would s/he have any desire to?: Yeah, I could. I'm not sure any one pony in charge is a good idea though....

Random fact: I love hugs! If you ever need a hug, I'm the guy you need to see!

Anything I left out..? ^^ : Ironically my eyes sorta glow in the dark.

Lord of the Flies? Well this can only end horribly. Hence, I'm in.

Name: Ditzy Doo, or Derpy Hooves

Brief History: I don't really know where I'm fro- oh yeah, I live in Ponyville! I'm the mail delivererer... er. Yeah, that's what I do! I'm not the brightest sometimes, and I forget things a lot, but I try really hard and everypony is nice to me when I don't accidentally break stuff! But I do do that a lot. I mean, I do break stuff a lot. Wait, I do break stuff a lot, right?

Looks: A really nice guy told me I was a 'cutie' once. Does that mean I look like a walking cutie mark? Well, when I look in the mirror I have a light gray coat, and this really... uh... yellow hair, and wings that are kind of short, and one of my eyes looks funny. Like, when I tried to look at the mirror only one of my eyes could do it. Isn't that weird?

Cutie Mark: Bubbles! Uh... a lot of bubbles, actually. I don't really remember what they mean though...

Personality: I like everypony! Like, uh... I always try my hardest to help others, even when they sometimes don't want me to, so when they tell me to not do anything I don't do anything. I mean, I don't want to let anypony down... Uh... But yeah, I like everypony! I don't think anypony could be mean to me, because I always try my hardest to be nice to them! It's like... uh... what goes in a square comes in a square? Wait no. What goes in a triangle goes in a trapezoid. Wait, what's a trapezoid...? No no no, I got it! What goes around comes a round! What, but that's not a shape...

Likes and dislikes: I like everypony! Especially when they're nice to me! I also like making food and delivering mail! Especially muffins! I like delivering muffins... no wait, I think I like making them. Or do I also like delivering them? But I know I don't dislike anything! Wait, do I dislike muffins...?

Character flaws: Well people are nice about it, but they do tell me I tend to break stuff. And forget stuff. And go in the wrong direction. And do the wrong thing. And stuff.

Could your character possibly ever be a leader? Would s/he have any desire to?: I could lead the mail team someday!

Random fact: People tell me I'm in the background a lot. Does that mean I'm a painting?

Anything I left out..? ^^ : ^_^

EVERYPONY WHO HAD APPS- They were freaking fantabulous, you guyses! I'm actually surprised by the turn out. I expected one, maybe two at the most, but the thread was all like, "No, you're gonna have a bazillion and a half wonderously written ones" and I was like "Whaaaatt?!? Happyface!!" Lol, so anyways.. I'd like to give everypony who applied my official Star Storm seal of approval C:

post-4257-0-90732900-1347751914_thumb.pn

Hehe, you guys didn't even give me time to write my app yet!! Haha, but I'm glad that you all hopped on it as quickly as it did, I may give it today and then just start it tomorrow.. Sound good?

British guy- Stalking is only illegal if you get caught ^^ Lol. Aaanyways.. This was a rocking app! Way to be first! /) I enjoy Lilly and I think that she would be a fun character to have in this! I find it funny how she likes to explore but would be afraid to explore caves. x3 I love it though!

Chardude- WAY TO READ ALL THAT!! I was just rambling on about an idea for most of it xDD Hehe, Leroy Jenkin's style.. I'm digging Thunder. Umm.. Does she like or dislike muffins? xDD I mean, obviously you're still in either way.. I was just a bit confuzzled. Cx

The brony from Hungary- We could sure use a pony like Sky Runner in the group! I was actually rather impressed with her, I think she would be PERFECT in this type of setting! I'm very excited to see her in action =D

Vile- This would be a great premier for Ardent, and I hope that you're as excited as I am about having him in this thing!! I was actually very impressed with this oc, and I'd be happy to type up a little summary of what's happened when you get back, because I have been SWARMED by pages and pages of rp after going on a trip before, and it can be sort of.. Suckish.. To have to read through it all, so I could totally help you out there if you would like? Haha. Welcome to the group! C:

Cloudy Daze- Heck yeah I have your number! XD Hehe, Cloud likes hugs, huh? :3 That's so cute! I love him, and I really like how he thinks it may be a bad idea for the group to even have a leader. There are a lot of types of leadership. I personally think that a monarchy would be best, where there are a few leaders making decisions, but that could go wrong if they get power hungary.. Hmm.. Maybe Cloud is right about that.. I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Changling person guy!- Would you mind creating an app for Dopple, just because..? It doesn't have to be very big or elaborate or anything! (Just do what Chardude did. It's short and easy and perfectly fine!) It's more of just a reference for players to get to know each others characters a little bit. ^-^ It should only take a couple mins if that.. Promise! I do think that a changeling in this sort of a setting would be very fun C:

Fermata- This is the greatest and most beautiful application I've ever seen in my life. Like, if this application was a person, I would marry them.. but it does leave me with one question. Would you be playing Derpy and Dinky, then..? I'm completely fine with that or just Derpy or even just Dinky. You can type up some magical things, and I trust you with whatever it is you'd like to do. :>

So here we go, I will keep it short, since she's a part of the Mane 6 and people know her mostly anyway.

Name: Rainbow Dash

Brief History: Originally from Cloudsdale Rainbow Dash moved to Ponyville, where she has her own house in the sky. Her job is to keep the sky clean from any clouds, except on the days that are schedulded to be rainy ones. She also leads the pegasi ponies of Ponyville to various tasks, for example the resupplying of Cloudsdale water reservoir.

Looks: A light blue colored mare with magenta eyes and rainbow colored mane and tail - as we all know her.

OuwVY.png

Cutie Mark: Her cutie mark is three-colored lightning coming out of a cloud.

y7dr7.png

She got it after she performed her first sonic rainboom at the Cloudsdale summer flight camp, which happened when she tried to defend Fluttershy from the pegasi who where bullying her.

Personality: For her there is only one way to solve problems: With the head through the wall. She is very athlethic and adventurous, never fearing the unknown, but also a very loyal pony. Dash is very proud of her athletic skills and would describe herself as cool, radical and agile.

Likes and dislikes: Winning and being better than everyone else - and bragging about it! She dislikes anything "uncool" in her eyes and gets easily upset with people who aren't doing what she wants.

Character flaws: Dash sure has some major flaws. Her bragging annoys the hell out of other people and her competitiveness causes fights quite often. Also due to her mischievousness she tends to laugh at others misery and play pranks. She also is a horrible loser and even losing a simple "fun" game can upset her. Whenever possible she is lazy - but if someone needs her, this flaw is quickly forgotten.

Could your character possibly ever be a leader? Would s/he have any desire to?: Totally. Not even does Rainbow taken over the role of the leader quite often, but she also loves seeing others to do what she wants. There is nothing better than letting other ponies do your work right?

Random fact: Only pony able to perform the Sonic Rainboom.

Anything I left out..? ^^ : Even though she seems so mischievous, Rainbow Dash has a good heart and will not lead anyone into doom - ever.

That's about it, I would love to know HOW we stranded on that island though? It could be quite important, since if it was a ship there might still be the ship which could offer interesting objects to interact with, while a plane could give us scrap metal or so? I would like to know mainly for the history though, so maybe Rainbow could have come along with Derpy?

Edit: Resizing images doesnt want to work... need a second to fix it >_>

Name: Dopple-Ganger

Race: Changeling

Brief History: After the whole wedding incident Dopple decided that he had enough of his Hive and Queen and decided that he wanted to start a new life. He built a home in the Ever-free forest and goes into Ponyville occasionally for supplies. Of course he has a hard time doing so with everypony staring at him. Being a Changeling many ponies haven't accepted him, and only a few ponies will even accknowledge him. He only wishes for acceptance and friendship.

Looks: Dopple looks like a typical Changeling

Cutie Mark: N/A

Personality: With the constant rejections from his peers, it has made Dopple very timid and insecure about himself. Although, he can be angered very easily and revert to his Changeling nature. No matter how angry he gets he never becomes violent.

Likes and dislikes: One thing Dopple enjoys is relaxing. He was overworked in his days in the hive, and now that he left he likes to take a day or to to lay down and nap. He also loves well....love. It is his source of nourishment and enjoys feeding on it. Dopple dislikes being judged for who he was when he was in the hive.

Random fact: Dopple can sense a ponies emotions by simply sniffing the air.

Hope this is acceptable.

Hehe, a copy and paste from Hearts and Hooves, ammiright? You lazybones! Then again.. Seeing as that's EXACTLY what I did myself with the application form, I'll let it slide. Dopple is approved! ^^

post-4257-0-90732900-1347751914_thumb.pn