There is indeed!! Haha. :3 If you'd like, Morning, you can hop in with somepony else until your character comes back (no app required) ^^ Or if not, that's okay too, because I'd be happy to just fill you in on what happened whenever that is and you can join again then. Or, if you were hoping to drop out, this would be more than a good time. xD It's all up to you C:

[colour=#282828]Name: Vox Cast![/colour]

[colour=#282828]Gender: Male[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Race: Wings[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Brief History: Born and raised on the mean streets of Stalliongrad, Vox fell victim to the life of crime. He got in with the wrong crowd early in life, proving to be very hazardous when his cutie mark was scratched out and carved into his left eye. He wears an old eyepatch he got from robbing a war veteran over the scar now. Always having been an orphan, Vox never really relied on many people, often standing alone.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Looks: Light brown coat, a blue eye (right) and a gray eye (left), red hair, a red eyepatch with a black sickle and hammer on it, and scars covering his cutiemark.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie Mark: A vintage 1950's broadcasting microphone with a star behind it.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Personality: Not very talkative, shy, very passionate when out of his shell, never breaks a promise, not too worried about his well being above others.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Likes and dislikes: [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Likes: Other ponies, dancing, singing, caring for others, manual labor, and booze[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Dislikes: People asking about his mark or eyepatch, parents, or friends, and singing in public[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Character flaws: Wreckless, cares more about everypony who is nice to him in the slightest than himself, loves to fight, even though he shouldn't, small stutter when around anypony he has feelings for[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Could your character [/colour]possibly[colour=#282828] ever be a leader? Would s/he have any desire to?: Hah! No![/colour]

[colour=#282828]Random fact: Once wrestled a bear (Scar on his lower chest and underbelly to prove it), Fascinated with weaponry, loves his country's past, even if it isn't good[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Anything I left out..? ^^ : Smokes a pipe or cigars, always carries it on him. [/colour]

Roleplay Type: Free Play Name:Songbird Sex:Female Age: Filly Species:Pegasus Eye colour: MagentaCoat colour:minty blue Mane/Tail/Markings colour & Style:long wavy mane and tail, both electric blue Physique: average height and weight, slightly skinnyCutie Mark:a black and silver microphone Origin/Residence: she lives in Cloudsdale but was born and raised in FillydelphiaOccupation:She works behind the counter at Pinkie Pie's bakery Motivation: she dreams of becoming a famous singer one day, the best in all of EquestriaLikes: (optional) Dislikes: (optional) Character Summary: When Songbird was young, her parents died from a terminal illness, she was just a Foal at the time. Now she lives with her Aunt Sassydoll and two brother Colts, Lancealot and Tiny Timber

Also, I was wondering, where is the RP gonna be? Sorry if you already said, I've been busy with classes at school...teehee ^ ^;

Vox, Songbird, you're both in!! C: Welcome to Stranded!

post-4257-0-90732900-1347751914_thumb.pn

The rp is going to be on a deserted island, everyone is on the beach right now. There was a cruise ship that crashed and so far everybody has found food and got water and made shelters and has a fire going on the beach near the crash C:

You might consider closing the thread for a while because we are getting quite a lot of people. But you have to know when its enough - just saying because it gets confusing and too fast if there are too many people, since you have to read through everything if you don't want to miss an interaction.

Lol, Shame, umm... You could make an app for him to aid in my decision..? He's a bad guy, right? o//o You told me about him foreeevveeerrr ago, but I don't really remember him very well to tell you the truth. >#< Though, this could be a good environment for such a character if I remember him correctly

And thanks, guys C: Okay, tomorrow I'mma close the whole app taking down ^^ but if you really want in afterwards, pm me!