Morning, you can totally introduce Wayne! Don't feel rushed with him, either. You can introduce him at any time. ^^ My rules aren't set in stone or anything, so I'll let you, or anybody already in for that matter, create more characters and them! I'd hate to see everypony just die off and then the rp just be done. That would be sad!! No worries, Morning! C: I'm just a person.. So if you ever have any requests or questions feel free to ask!

I'm back everypony!! I should be able to start posting again, though I quickly read through the RP to see how it's coming along and im so confused, haha. If somepony would be so kind as to explain to me what's going on, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks in advance! :)

Hm, so far, Xyphyth has attacked the group but is now restrained by trees thanks to Brew and MorningDawn. She has lost her powers for the moment thanks to a spell. And MorningDawn also has a wolf's body now, since Xyphyth tore his original one apart. (he can transfer his soul apparently) Otherwise, most ponies seem to be relaxing now that the threat has passed. If you have more questions, I'll answer them the best I can. :)

Here's Treble's info. But for the sake of this RP, he's dead. (was killed by plainscats, Pyper's grief brought her to the island)

Name: Treble Uscroll

Race: Unicorn

Brief History: Born on the wild plains by his mother, Pyper. He is a nomad, like her.

Looks: His coat is dark purple and his mane is dark blue, his is the colour of stormclouds. Bright, ice blue eyes drink in the world, and off white socks adorn his hooves.

Cutie Mark: Doesn't have one, yet.

Personality: He's a very curious foal and is very outspoken to ponies he knows well. However, he is very shy around new ponies, and has a phobia of crowds. Like his mother, he has a beautiful singing voice, but has a love of plants and eagerly asks Pyper for what she knows about herblore, rather than tips on singing.

Dislikes: Crowds and plainscats.

Character Flaws: Hates cities and crowds, will avoid them at all costs.

Random Facts: Treble loves stories that Pyper tells him of Twilight Sparkle, and looks up to the unicorn. He wants to use his magic to make other ponies' dreams come true. Also, he gets his magical side from his father, whom he's never met.

Aww... but it will send him over the edge... oh well. Maybe you want to seek out the master's company? lol JK

Really though, I didn't know that Lilly is dead and that is the perfect spark to Brew's Powder keg. No pony knows what awaits but be sure that the bang will be big... Xyphyth will be scared... ^^

Alright. So, Xyphyth attacked the group but was subdued by Mustang and MorningDawn. She was trapped, but freed by Pyper. The two fled, pursued by MorningDawn, but managed to escape to the peak of the mountain Xyphyth calls home. While they are there, RainbowDash and Mustang had a thing goin on(it's kind of a love triangle between her, Silverwisp, and Mustang, really), as do Black and Redheart. Lilly is dead. Rarity went into a coma, but is woke up while Xy and Pyper were gone. While at the mountain, Xy fulfilled her end of the bargain she had with Pyper and brought her colt, Treble, back from the dead. During that whole shpeal, she and Pyper became close friends and Xy is now kindof a 'good guy'. The three of them return from the mountain and Mustang goes crazy upon hearing about Lilly's death is now 'Black Brew' and he is trying to get Xy into a fight to the death. Everyone is kind of trying to leave them to stay out of the fight.

That's the jist of it, really. Anypony should add to this if they noticed I missed something vital. Hope this helps you, CloudShimmers! ^-^