Crossover RP Or Just A RP.Cast Characters Allowed!

What RP Idea Interests You The Most?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Okay Let's go!

• Soul Eater Crossover!
    • PSG Crossover.
    • Adventure Based
    • Shipping Based
    • Disaster!
    • Dancin' in da cluuuuub!
    • Stardom and Fame!
    • School
    • Humanized.
    • Halloween

Yeah I'll start it when I have time.But where should our characters be?Death City or Equestria.

Perhaps Death City IN Equestria! Or Canterlot, we could replace Princess Celestia School for Gifted Unicorns with Death Weapon Meister Academy. I think the latter would be cooler.

Tee hee...Stein is miiiiiiiine. What's funner than playing a psychopathic scientist? NOTHING! That's what! >:D also, if we are doing a Death City thing, It would make better sense to have it in the Equestrian Badlands (since the original Death City was in Death Valley, California...at least that is where I think it was.)

How are we doing the meister/weapon pairing?

Either we have only the miester or the weapon.

Tee hee...Stein is miiiiiiiine. What's funner than playing a psychopathic scientist? NOTHING! That's what! > :D also, if we are doing a Death City thing, It would make better sense to have it in the Equestrian Badlands (since the original Death City was in Death Valley, California...at least that is where I think it was.)

Makes sense but then how would the Mane Six.They don't travel much.Plus rules are meant to be broken!