Legends of the Pony Pirates! RolePlay [open]

Talex

Welcome fellow sea adventurer! I see you're interested in living the legend of a pirate! But as a pony! Well this is the place to do just that! I ask you to please check the OOC thread for this RolePlay before getting started. There's also a link to some fitting music there, so go check it out! And remember, this is all in the name of good fun. ^^

Link to the OOC

Quick link to the music

Yarhar, that’s it scallywags! We be set sail for Colt’s cove and soon we can sell this raid! First round of Cider be on you! Bwahaha” Captain Black Mane called to his crew, celebrating and raising spirits all around the ship. He had just completed a successful raid on a trading vessel and cargo consisting of apples from exotic lands now filled the hull of his own ship. After hearing the celebratory cheer that arose from main deck, he turned back and entered his cabin. He turned to a plaque on the wall with an admiring glance. It was his certificate that made him a legal pirate, signed by the Royal Princess herself. Without that, he would sail into some deep waters with the navy and be forced to turn to the black market of the seas. Not that this was impossible to do without getting caught, but being a legal Pirate made everything so much easier. Not to mention free rite of passage in any waters under the Empire’s control. This was one of the few remaining certificates of its kind and having it was something of a treasure in itself. After kissing it awkwardly he turned back out to the main deck and stared at the ocean with a challenging look on his face, as if he was daring the seas to try and stop his streak of luck!

"Hey you!" Harla Quinn, the captain of her treasured ship, The Reaper, called up to the crow's nest. Or more specifically, to her crew mate inside of it. "How far till Colt's Cove?! I wanna rub it in that old dude's face! Before we left he was all like," she deepened her voice to make the impression. "'No! You can't go to Blue Moon Rock! You and your crew are gonna die of the zombie were-skeletin curse and become vampires,' but we DID go, and plundered all their booties and kicked some serious flank back there! And are we cursed? NooOOOooo!" she joked, chuckling just a bit. Her first mate, Red Stripe, looked up at her puzzledly. "..Captain Quinn, that is NOT what happened.. He quite clearly stated that the crew would become cursed by the locals if we disrupted the peace, which clearly didn't happen." "Same THING, Red! Way to let facts get in the way of a perfectly good story.." "..He said that the most common curse that the locals would perform was a short ritual that would cause you to turn black in the dark.. Nopony would ever even know if they had it or not, Captain Quinn.. I don't think that he was serious about it for one second." She gasped, gripping onto his collar frantically, desperate for an answer. "..For real?!" She spoke with a completely straight face to nopony in particular, dropping the pony by simply letting go of his shirt. "..By Celestia, I think I've been cursed.."

To anypony looking to the sky, they would see what looked like a solitary black cloud in the air. But as it turned out, the cloud was actually a large oblong balloon with a ship tethered to it. With sails on its sides; The Storm was one of the few ships able to manuver quiclky in the air. And who would mann the helm this vessel? None other than the young captain Cloud Shimmers. The Captain called to his crew. "We'll be in Colt's Cove before nightfall!" This good news was echoed with a cheer. 'Hopefully before Harla' Cloud smirked slightly.

"I don't know cap'n! About thirty minuites or so!" Sleek yelled down to her new captain. Sleek had only joined just before the last plunder that would soposedly cursed the whole crew. Sleek picked up her trusty telescope that laid by her side and looked ahead. Yea it wouldn't be long till the crew would arrive on a new island to loot and pillage another village or so "Hey cap'n!" She called down once again "What exactly are we planning to do on this island?! Anything in particular?" Sleek was to be honest kind of bored. She had been lazing in this crows nest since she arrives except the one time she went on deck to shoot from there and cover the crew. Was being a pirate just this!? She was so disapointed... this was just a dry spell or something right? Her father had told her stories way better than this!

Allegro crept out from her cabin behind the ships wheel which was currently operated by a blind stallion navigating only by feel. "This wind. I'd say it was in our favor. Would you not agree?" She spoke with a certain refined elegance that was something stretched sparsely far and wide across these waters. The helms-pony spoke back with great haste and admiration. "Yes Ma'am. Quite a strong wind at that might I add." Allegro smiled and eyed the open water that lay ahead of the Seventh Lament. "Stand aside. I feel that now is the opportune moment to practice our latest piece. TO YOUR STATIONS! Act 2! Part 3!" The old stallion behind the wheel moved to the side and saluted Allegro as the thrust her rapier in between two of the grips into the wooden post on which it stood. The sword fit neatly into a whole where it had previously been shot into before. The wheel stopped dead and the ship was now set for a straight line.

Almost at the same time as she impaled her vessel war drums and a triumphant chorus belted out from both below deck and on deck. The drums beat with such force that those operating the various ropes and performing chores on the ship joined together in a powerful orchestral like chant. As the crew continued to both work and sing Allegro made her way down to the deck and towards the bow of the ship. There she propped her front two hooves up on the wooden railings and gazed out with bewildered eyes out into the wild blue sea. "Yes. The wind is on our side." With little less than a moments notice she turned back and brought the crew to a sudden silence. "Yes! That's good. But you can do better. Now! Plot a course for a popular fishing spot. I feel like this ship could use a little decoration...And you could all use a little mead in you! Yes! Set sail and fly the colors! Move like you have a purpose!"

"We gotta beat Cloud and sell these hot goods!! Come on down, Sleek! I gotta history lesson for ya!" "..Waittaminute, Wait-a-minute, Wait. A. Minute.. Captain Quinn, you haven't even told her about the rivalry with Captain Cloud Shimmers?!" She just grinned. "Nyope! It never came up, Stripe!" She waited for Sleek to make her way down from the crows nest before getting into it. "Sleek, my dear lookout, one thing you should always be on the lookout for, is The Storm, our rivaling ship. It's small, but fast, just like The Reaper, only it's an airship. From below it just looks like an out of place little storm cloud.. So it is VERY appropriately named.. You see any of those up there, Sleek?" "..but Captain Quinn? Aren't you going to tell her about The Storm's Captain, Cloud?" Captain Quinn started shaking her head in disapproval."Cloud Shimmers.. That evil, caniving, little-" "She has a crush on him." Red Stripe cut her off. "I do NOT have a crush on him!! That pony is that little backstabbing two-timer!" "A really big one.." Red chimed back in. "We've been rivals ever since I set sail, Sleek," her voice calmed, reminiscing. "I was on a simple little treasure hunt with Stripe here at Skullcrusher Mountain.." She paused. "Oh! Don't let the name decisive you, it's actually a very nice little place, very grassy and sunny and awesome and small and easy and very grassy and sunny and awesome and small and easy to find your way around on and-" "She gets it, Captain Quinn!" "Anyway.. We searched for a whole 20 minutes before finding the treasure, and I was sooo excited when we did!" "Even if it was just a weapons chest.." "Stripe! What did I say about letting the facts get in the way of our piratey adventure stories?! Why don't YOU finish the story? But make it good!" He cleared his throat, taking the challenge. "..The Storm and it's crew arrived shortly after, and Harla said we could take him, but being the logical one, I suggested that we surrender the loot to them, just, you know.. So that we didn't have to risk dying over a few rusty pistols.. We were only a crew of two at the time." "But I didn't back down!" "He scared the daylights out of you!" "Yeeeaahhh," She held out the word, "but if I didn't, I wouldn't have gotten my luckily little pistol! You see, Stripe, if you don't take a little risk now and then, where's the fun in the life?! Action and adventure are all just part of pirating around! After that day, Stripe tried telling me to just go home, give up.. That I could have DIED, or something.." "I'm still amazed that you're alive today, Harla.." She ignored him, going on. "..but you know what I told him? I said 'Stripe, if you give up on your dreams, what's left?!'"

(Mister BlackMane...ask and you shall be given!)

Wood Wing threw a Unicorn over deck.

"THAT'LL TEACH YOU, YA SLOBBERING MONGOL!" He roared as the poor fellow fell through the clouds, screaming as he went. The Deranged Captain straightened himself up and walked back to his cloud table, ignoring the small silence that had fallen over the working crew, who had payed witness to the entire event.

"What? The moron spilled my drink! How do you expect me to react?" He asked harshly, his voice distorted disturbingly by the thick wooden mask,"Now then...BACK TO WORK! We gotta find something to do before I die of boredom! Nopony will remember me if that muck happens!" He explained as he took a seat upon the soft, welcoming pillow chair and took a swig of his first mate's, whom was currently out the stern of the ship, drink.

"I swear...you can't find good servants these days...aww well, for the best I guess, Non-Pegasi don't belong in the sky anywho." He mumbled after a long swig of...was this Cider? Not bad, not bad at all. He couldn't believe that idiot split that jug of wine he had plundered from that small trading ship, the idiocy was almost infectious!

It continued like this for several moments, Wood Wing mumbling about the idiocy of ground ponies and watching his crew pull and manipulate the cloud towards some direction Wood didn't care about, as long as it led to a new source of fam-

"CAPTAIN! We spotted a water ship far below us! Should we take a look?" The anxious voice of a cloud puller rang out as the ship slowed down for a moment.

"Of course we are taking a look!" He replied with no small amount of excitement, finally! Something to do! He leaped from his chair into a flying position and raced over towards the Pirate who had brought the ship to his attention," You four! Follow me!" He ordered with a laugh as four Pegasi, all pulling the Stratus Shredder, gave a whoop and flew towards him as he himself jumped off the fluffy deck, keeping his wings close as he fell towards the distant shape of the target ship...it seemed rather familiar...

As the fearsome five drew nearer towards the ship, they were able to make out some details, such as it's design...it seemed very solid from what they could tell with their bird's eye view...and it had some sort of...metal point? Wait...he had heard about a ship like this! It belonged to some "legal pirate" or some garbage like that, if he took him down, he would be famous! But this only meant he would need a few more boys....

Naw, he should be able to take him!

"Alright you little fillies! Wings out!" He ordered through the gale, his eyes fixed upon the ship before him as 10 wings were unfolded and stopped the fall suddenly, allowing them to hover in front of the ship...

Sleek slid clambered down to the deck from her post with a but of a grumble to be bombarded by the oddest conversation she had ever heard, what the hay had she gotten herself in to? This captain was barely sane enough to control herself let alone a crew! Luckily her first mate seemed to have a good head on his shoulders and managed to keep things in line, not to mention a decent sence of humor but Sleek was going to have to lay off the jokes for a while seeing as she was the new mare on board. "So you don't like this stalliwag?" (see what i did there? :3) She asked a grin spread on her face "Concider him dead at first site! But there is one other i think you should be more concerned with another pony... Allgero? Allgera? Something like that, she seems pretty deadly, her whole crew does this... intimidation chant thing... like they do in erm... Neigh Zealand? Yea, them. It's just a warning." Sleek then took a look out over the bow "Should be about twenty two... three ish minuites till we land capn... anything I should be doing until then?" Sleek asked with a small bow.

Sleek played it cool but really this was rather nerve racking. Her first 'real' expedition and the captain was actually concidering her apart of the crew, great! This might make her eventual betrayal hurt a little more than expected...

(Woah ho ho, plot twist! I like it! Also, I saw what chu did therr and couldn't help but giggle a bit inside =D)

"Not one bit! He's the WORST!!" The captain's eyes narrowed. She certainly had some strong feelings towards Cloud, but they contradicted each other greatly. She hated everything about him, but couldn't help but love him at the same time, and just couldn't seem to wrap her mind around why, nor admit it unless she absolutely had to. When Sleek suggested killing him, however, she couldn't help but vote against it. "....Well... I suppose he isn't THAT bad.. I-I mean.." She scratched the back of her head. "He hasn't killed me yet.. BUT IF HE EVER DOES," she raised her voice before lowering it again, "I'll be sure to kill him right back." She winked, believing that her little crush was still a secret, even if the whole crew had to have known by now. "..Captain Quinn? Wouldn't you be too.. You know.. DEAD to kill him? If you ever died at his hoof we, as your loyal crew, could certainly avenge your death." "Nah.. It's cool. You guys wouldn't get ANYWHERE without my leadership! And besides, I would wish to do it myself!" "But, Captain Quinn, you can't kill somepony when you're already dead." "Have you ever been dead, Stripe?" "Why no, I haven't, but it just seems to me to be common knowledge that-" "Exactly."

"Ah, I've heard of Allegro.. Fierce little bugger she sounds too be.. But nothing we can't handle." A smile spread across her muzzle. "..I'm sure that chant has GOTTA be for show.." Harla Quinn could be a little overconfident at times, especially when it came to the abilities of her, The Reaper, and her crew. "Anything that you can do until then.." She thought for a moment. "Swab the decks, noobie! Then you can get start clearing the rats out of the bilge!" she chuckled. "I'm just kitten.. You're free for now, Sleek. Feel free to just chill until we get there. I don't know about you guys, but I could definitely go for a nice, home cooked meal.." It could be hard to be out on sea for so long, but that's what Harla lived for! She loved every bit of being out adventuring on sea, for the most part, but definitely enjoyed every opportunity given to her to eat some food that wasn't salted meat with a can of dry beans. "Captain Quinn," Red interrupted her day dreaming, "We actually DO need somepony to clean the bilge.." "Well get to it then, Stripe!" "But Captain, don't we usually make the new guy do it?" "Yeeeuuuusss.. But I just told her that she was free! You can't just say you're kidding twice! It's a rule!" "But you make up all of The Reaper's rules as you go! I remember back when we were playing Pirate Poker, and-" "Ehp ehp ehp!" She shut him up quickly with the noises. "Remember rule number 6! Captain Quinn is always right and has supreme control over the ENTIRE crew, including you. Now get to it." "But Captain Quinn, you clearly stated that rule number 12 was that the new guy always gets the worst jobs, so you're contradicting yourself." "Rule number 7, my dear Stripe. If Captain Quinn is ever wrong, refer to rule number 6, Captain Quinn is always right! Now we're almost there! Hurry up and get scrubbing!" Red sighed, reluctantly agreeing. "..As you wish, Captain Quinn.."

Sleek couldn't help but let out a giggle "Hey red, don't worry about it, il give you a hand... I just don't know what a bilge is... or infact where it is! Im sure you can show me though eh?" The two of them made thier way down to the lowest levels of the ship... The bilge. It was the most disgusting place she had ever been in and instantly she regreted the disicion to come and help "Y'know Red... you owe me big time for this..." Most of the bilge was flooded with exces water that had made it onto the ship and it smelt like rotting vomit, or like somepony had died down there "big... big time..." Sleek eventually grabbed a mop and bucket and started to clean up some of the disgusting mess. After chacking they were alone she got more serious "So... Red... what do you think of the captain? I meen im knew here and all I can see is a captain that hardly knows what she is doing! Not to mention if we get into a fight with that Cloud guy im not aloud to pop any lead in his skull... can she even fight?" She let out a deep sigh, catching a bad wiff of thee revolting stench, making her have to throw up in the water "ugh... im sorry... im just getting used to this being on a ship thing... but I have to do it... I have to..."

(Lol, entire post with no Captain Quinn.. Sooo much red... xD)

"Sleek, That sure is kind of you." Red flashed her an appreciative grin, both surprised and very grateful to have a pony so kind as her on board. "Yeah.. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you didn't much know what you were getting into when you were so quick to offer a helping hoof.. Don't worry, we should be arriving pretty soon, Harla won't make us stay down here after we get there or anything." The pony quickly got busy cleaning."I've been traveling with Captain Quinn since before she had even managed to get ahold of a ship. I must admit, although some days it feels more like I'm a babysitter than a first mate, there's always been an adventurous spirit about her that's kept me along for the ride. She's a visionary, with a poorly developed sense of fear, and no real concept of the odds that oppose her. If you'll be around for awhile, you'll definitely be in for a few surprises. You never know just what's in store for you with Harla as captain. She's a fantastic swords-pony, but in my personal opinion, her fear of guns is often quite the disadvantage. More than likely she can get a pony to agree to a good old fashioned sword fight, but in times of peril, I really wish she would just stick to that pistol of hers." He worked surprisingly hard to pull off a small sea creature that had attached itself to a board. "..as for her and Cloud.. They've had a thing for each other for some time now.. I'm sure that he's ordered his crew not to kill Captain Quinn either.. We're just the one's who need to watch ourselves.. The whole romance-rivalry thing really just causes for more shots to be taken at the crew members. I'm sure that if Captain Cloud wanted to damage our group without taking out Captain Quinn, he'd go for the next in charge.. First mate Red Stripe. Just between you and me, Sleek, I wouldn't be apposed if you wanted to pop some led in him." Red Stripe frowned when Sleek vomited. Poor Sleek.. She shouldn't even be down here right now.. "..Yeah.. You should get used to the smell before too long.. I definitely owe you something big for helpin' me out down here.. So.. When you need me most, Sleek, I'll be there for you. That's a promise." She HAS to be here? "..It won't be so bad, mate. I promise that too.. but I must ask.. Why do you say that you must? Have you got a dream of pirating?"

As Captain Black Mane stared out into the sea, he was hastily called to by his crew mate up in the crow's nest. "A group of pegasi... attacking!? YARHAR HAR!!! You've got to be pulling meh anchor! There ain't a cloud ship in the sky you dumb scallywag!" he heard the faint fluttering of wings behind him and things grew quiet on deck. He turned around slowly to see 5 pegasi hovering just in front of his ship. The one in the middle looking particularly off with a wooden mask and.. what was that? metallic wings? His crew had already begun drawing heir weapons, some went below deck to rouse the others. "aarrrr... it seems you be right then..." Before his ship reached the hovering attackers he called out "Ahoy there! You sky-lubbers lost?" His tone changed as he mocked "..Or are ye looking for a fight?" At Black Mane's words, his crew members returned bringing all who were under deck out into the open, salty air. Black Mane bent his head so his teeth were on the hilt of his scimitar as he awaited a response. Five pegasi couldn't take his crew, but more of them could come out of nowhere in the middle of a fight. So it was best to look as intimidating as possible; scare off any attempts at plundering his ship. Hopefully he could get to colt's cove, without a fight, and sell his raid. The harbor should be visible on the horizon soon, maybe ten, twenty minutes? But if these ponies wanted a fight, right here and right now, then they sure found one...

Wood Wing laughed at the sellout's words, of course they were looking for a fight! It's not like some punkflank Law Lovers like them could hold their own aganst REAL pirates like them! Proud Pegasi of the Mareabian with nothing but their Wings and Skill to keep them at the top! Now, what kind of traitor would ever doubt that?

"Um...boss...."The same yellow Pegasus piped up, his newly drawn rifle shaking in his hooves,"I-i think we should let this one slide....they kinda have us out-numbered..."He mumbled out, not looking his captain in the eyes lest he see the rage at his impudence brewing there as his fellows did, oh woe be the one that claimed to follow Wood Wing, yet at some-point question his orders.

Captain Wing briefly pondered throwing the moron at Blackmane, it would teach them both! But the less-insane side of him knew that such a thing wouldn't be nearly as funny as beating Blackmane to death with the Yellow Coward in front of the entire crew...this gave him an idea.

"Fine, you want to be a little filly? Then go get the bucking crew and tell them it's time to fight you bucking moron!" He ordered and gave a vicious uppercut to the doubter, giving him a nice jumpstart towards the far above ship,"Then get moving!" He roared above as he examined the rest of his troops,"Anypony else feeling....scared?" He forced out, the word alien to his absurd mindset.

As expected, his only responses were the sound of guns and blades being readied and fearful mutterings of "Nope, not at all, Boss."

With that taken care of, Wood Wing glared at the insolent foals daring to arm themselves against him, do they not know who he is? Bah! He would show them! "Trouble? It's only trouble if we can't handle the fight! And I'm sure me and my boys can handle you hypocrites!" He laughed and began muttering to his nervous followers,"Alright, start flying all around, harass these buckers and take what you can and break it or something and take potshots at them! Just keep messing with them until I can take their flag!" He ordered to the other Pegasi's confusion, though they began fulfilling the order anyway to avoid risking the wrath of their unbalanced leader.

Soon, a flurry of three ponies began circling the massive boat, doing everything from insulting mothers to firing shots to keep the enemy busy while Wood flew up, towards the mast for some strange reason that will likely be reveled soon enough.

The port was in sight! Cloud gave the order to start a descension. The Storm lowered itself as it approached the port, knowing full well that Colt's Cove was one of its usual ports. The small skyport that the port had was only large enough for about three ships at a time, and the Storm had a spot reserved. Several members of Cloud's pegasus crew jumped onto the deck with fastening ropes. The best part of ruling the skies, whas that you never had to get your 'sea legs', you were always prepared to go from land to air, no matter what! Cloud himself emerged from his ship, and sent his crew with there pay into town. They were all aware of Cloud's number one rule; No killing unless absolutely necissary. And they knew what would happen if they broke it; they'd have to duel their captain in arial combat. Luckily his crew were smart, and every time they took a prisoner he or she was treated with as much respect as the crew. Half the time the prisoners were released at the next port, but the other half? Well, how do you suppose Cloud got his crew?

• Like 1

"Well... yes... I mean no... I erm... It's complicated really. As a youngun my father was the greatest pirate in the seas! Well... atleast in my eyes... I don't really know how good he was. He always used to visit me when he was close to the country and tell me stories of his great escepades! Like one time he slayed the mighty sea-boar! and this other time he..." Sleek had to stop herself, realising she was trailing, she coughed and blushed a little, she probably sounded like a little filly the way she got so excited "he he he... sorry... But anyway, one night while he was asleep back in our home when he was assassinated... I woke to find the poor old guy have his throat slit... he... he..." Sleek tried to keep going but she couldn't help herself. Tears started to stream down her cheeks, she shyed away from Red, sobbing embaricingly "Im so sorry" she squeeked "He just didn't derve to die... not like that... *sniff* he would have wanted to go down fighting on his ship" she made out as she started to calm down, eventually managing to keep atleast some composure "So... here I am... to be the best pirate in all Equestria, and to hopefully find the scum who killed my dad... I'm sorry about that earlier... this is really my first time talking to anypony about it" Sleek then pulled her rifle from her back and gave it a kiss "and this is his rifle... I will love it like i loved him..."

Cloud himself was actually quite sleepy, he climbed back aboard his ship and went into the captain's cabin. It wasn't to special, just a big room with a large bed in it. It had a desk and a few chests filled with charts and gold, but that was it. He dove onto the fluffy bed and started to fall asleep.

Red gave Sleek a look of sympathy, laying a hoof on the sobbing girl's shoulder. "Sleek. Your father sounds like he was quite the stallion. I'm very sorry for you loss." "GUYS!!" Harla yelled down from above, interrupting. "We're at Colt's Cove, but more importantly, we're docked right next to the Storm!!" She seemed frantic. "Has the Reaper been spotted by the crew?" Red's voice was much calmer than Harla's. "Not a chance! They must all be eating my land-food already.. but I don't wanna take any chances that we don't have to!" "But Captain Quinn," Red Stripe began, "Aren't you all about taking chances?" She paused for a moment, a little unsure of how to answer his question. She took a LOT of unnecessary risks all the time, she just couldn't risk anything happening to her beloved ship. At times, it seemed that Harla cared more about the Reaper than her own life. "More or less, so I want you to stay here with half the crew, Stripey. We'll go in shifts, but you get to stay here and boss everyone around while I'm gone." "But Captain Quinn! I was really hoping to get some food too. Can't you trade off with me when you're done selling stuff?"

The captain shook her head. "I wasn't even going into town! I'm gonna go raid Captain Shimmers' ship while he's gone! Have somepony else in the crew pick us up some supplies and sell our shiny's and such!" "..Can't I trade off with somepony and have some town time as well?" "..Yeah I guess.. Just make sure nothing happens to my ship. I'm trusting you, Red Stripe!! I'll meet you guys at the Golden Griffon in a bit.. If I'm not there within the hour.. I might not make it back." "Will do, Captain Quinn!" He hastily raised a hoof to his forehead and stood statue still for a moment. The three made their way back up on deck. "No disappointing me now, young Stripe!" "You got it Captain Quin!" I'm older than you.. "No kissing him this time!" "I was young and foolish then!!" She shot back before spreading her wings widely, lifting herself up on her back hooves and letting the wind sweep her straight into the air, backwards. She glided smoothly, finishing her little trick with a perfect landing on the helm of the Storm. "Well, then she's old and foolish now.." Red muttered to himself before making a realization. "..Hey!! That was just last week!!"

Most of the good stuff they're probably selling.. She ninja'd her way around the ship, taking an armful of cider bottles and opening one in victory. She took a heroic swig, accidentally dropping a couple but not caring because she had so many. "Aah... Sure wish there was more than that but it's cool!" Something about being where she knew she shouldn't excited her, nonetheless. Eventually, Captain Harla found her way to Captain Shimmers' captain's cabin, and the captain entered this captain's cabin to find the other captain sleeping soundly, here in the captain's bed of his captain's cabin. "Ha.." Well that sure works.. She spotted what she assumed to be his dresser, a smirk finding it's way upon her face. She couldn't help but giggle a little out loud, silently deciding that she would raid it. She went to open it and dropped a few bottles, which shattered loudly, one right after the other in perfect sequence. Her heart dropped. Harla slowly turned to see if Cloud had awakened.

Cloud woke up to the sound of crashing bottles. He lifted his head and saw Captain Harla Quin in his room, bottles in hand, and near his dresser. He sat up and looked at her, "This obviously isn't a dream, or else you'd be dressed more... nevermind." He sighed, "Harla, you know I can't just let you sneak in here and try to take my treasure." He stood up and picked up his sword. "So are you gonna hand over your weapons, or will I have to coerce you outa them?" He winked at her.

((Is this humanized? It isn't, right? Lol. I guess as a pony she could still be dressed more... nevermind. Umm.. I took control for most of the fight.. I hope that's okay.. >#< If not I can edit.. I promise. But I am keeping in mind the plan! ^^ (we pm'd to figure out how this was going to play out, guys, so I'm not just making this up! Lol, well.. Maybe I kind of am.. Mostly.. Anyway.. On to the rp nao..) >#<))

More what?! Harla's eyes narrowed, her hoof held over the holster of her gun. "You don't wanna play this game with me, Cloudy Day. You know that I'm the best there ever was at swordplay.." Although it WAS her specialty, Captain Quinn was far from perfect at it. "But let's be real. I have a gun." She dangled the pistol by the barrel rather than gripping it around the handle and trigger, showing that she wasn't about to pull a fast one. "A single pony with a gun could kill a hundred without, and I don't find that very fair at all. And it's especially cheating in a sword fight! Do you have any idea how many times you could've pulled one of these on me and chose not to?.. You want my weapon? Here. Take it." She tossed her pistol out in front of him. Captain Quinn wasn't much for guns anyway. "There. I don't want it anyways. And now that I can't resort to that even if you were to have me keelhauled.. Bring it on, Cloudy.."

She whipped her sword out from around her waist and grasped it tightly in her hoof in one single, swift movement. A cocky grin spread across her face. Harla took the first strike, which Cloud defended valiantly. The two parried with each other back and forth for some time, blocking blow after blow, but secretly not wishing to harm the other anyways. Harla tripped on one of the bottles that she had dropped earlier, quickly raising both of her front hooves in defeat. "You got me! You got me, Cloud.." She sat on the captain's floor, heart pounding in her chest. She looked up at him and giggled. She knew that she had been defeated, but accepted it. They had had enough fights in the past anyway. You win some, you lose some. Thinking on her toes, or, hooves rather, she decided to try the only logical thing she could think of: Trying to seduce Cloud. Her tone of voice had changed completely. "..You are aware that nopony's here to see us, Captain Shimmers. And you know that in the future.. When both of our crews ask us about what happened next down here, there are going to be three versions of it: What you tell your crew, what I tell mine, and the one that only we'll know. What actually happens."

She was at checkmate, and knew that ultimately, it was completely up to him what would happen from here, at least until she could plan an escape. Right now the Reaper was right next to the Storm, so getting back home shouldn't be TOO hard.. So long as the pointy sword in front of her face would allow her. Harla hadn't given much thoughts to the steaks of the fight. Why had she risked so much for a few simple bottles of cider? She swallowed her own spit, awaiting Cloud's decision.

Sleek watched Harla leave with a confused expresion spread across her muzzle, she took a look at Red and questioned him on what the hay that was "Hey Red... are you sure she will be ok?" she asked as she watched the captain disapear over the edge of the cloud, Sleek still doubted the captains abilities and wondered if she would be ok, surely there crew would have ponies on potrol right? Sleek sighed, it was ok for now... she took another look at Red, more questions about that last conversation were needed but first she needed to tell him something "thanks... about that thing with my dad... he was the greatest... well atleast in my books, but what the hay did the captain meen? I thought she said she would take half the crew to raid there ship but she just went off on her own! What the hay am i meant to be doing!?" she asked, breaking out in hysterics afterwards "actually, dont answer that last bit, il go make myself useful somewhere." she said with a smile, atleast the first mate on this ship wasn't loopy as hell.

(its fine Star :P)

Cloud was smarter than to fall for her tricks... right? Then why was he blushing? "Uh, well Harla I'm afraid-" 'afraid that I actually like you more than you like me?' He thought. "Afraid that if you really snuck in here just to seduce me, you'll have to do a better job." He knew his face was turning red. Cloud looked out the window at where the sun was, it was almost time for his crew to return, so he could play along with Harla's trick. "Why should I let you go Harla?" He stuck his sword into dresser behind her. "After all, you're much more valuable to me than any amount of treasure." He leaned a little closer to her, "But, if you decided to stay for a while, I'm sure your crew can get along just fine."

Black Mane flinched as a bullet whizzed into the deck of his ship some feet away. "Arr! You know nothing of me mother!" Black Mane retorted to a rather stinging insult. His crew began firing pistols shots, unloading rifles, and blasting blunderbusses at the encircling pegasi. Black Mane saw that they were keeping them from making any steady shots, but were only grazing the drafts of the feathered fiends. He saw some of the pegasi from his own crew were gearing themselves to fly up and fight them. "No you Scallywags! I'll handle this..." He reached into his coat and pulled out a rather dark looking bomb. "Yar...har.. harrrr..." He lit the short fuse and tossed it up into the air, directly above them, and somewhat close to the one with the mask that was blitzing for his main sail. "Get down!" at his words the bomb exploded, igniting the special gunpowder inside for a blast that made a thunder like boom. The bomb created a massive shock wave that, for just a second, split the soundbarrier and created a huge concussive blast, stunning anyone that wasn't prepared for it and sending some immediately into unconsciousness. Black Mane handled explosives regularly, and even from the distance that the bomb was, he still felt a forceful push on him towards the deck; his ears immediately started ringing. "Har-HAR! See how ye deal with that ya foals!!" Taunting them made him feel more triumphant. The winged ponies wouldn't be killed off, but their flying days were over, at least for now. This battle was tacking place on HIS ship! It would be fought HIS way! ...loud, and with cheap tricks... The only thing Black Mane worried about was that the blast was so loud, that it might attract attention.

The breeze was cool and the ocean air was sweet. the waves gently rocked the small boat two of it's inhabitants fast asleep. With a loud yawn the griffin know as Pierce steered the lone vessel towards it's destination. his feline tail swished from side to side as he strained to keep his eyes open. This kind of breeze always made him sleepy, his fur feeling like a warm blanket.

The lone griff looked up at the clear blue sky, judging the time of day. it was time for Zo to start making their meal. Pierce walked down the steps and through the door to the quarters that they all shared . He could never understand why they slept in the same room. if arranged right they could each sleep alone. but he shrugged it off and walked over to Zo, flicking the Zebra across the snout with his claw "wake up stripey, I'm hungry"

Zo snorted and rolled over in an attempt to ignore the griffin, only to feel the flesh on his flank pinched tightly between Pierces talons. "Ouch!" Zo rolled out of bed and collided with the floor. "food~?" Pierce asked with playful fake innocence. "Yes I heard you, you insufferable bird. Now turn those terrible talons on our snoozing third" Zo rhymed as he rubbed his flank, pointing his free hoof at Soul Flare.

Soul Flare was the closest thing the ship had to a captain. A self elected leader to the group since they were kids. he let out a loud rumbling snore, something that he seemed to do after drinking too much cider the night before. his short unbrushed mane seemed stuck to his pillow as he laid there.

Pierce smirked as he crept over to Soul. the griffin readied his talons against his captains flank..."i know you think my rear is plenty sexy Percival, but you have better get your claw off me before is remove it for you", Soul said without opening his eyes. Pierce frowned lifting his claw away, "i told you not to call me that. My name is Pierce now." Soul Flare smiled at he got out of bed looking at the griffin "Yeah yeah Percie" he said as he headed towards the door.