New payment options for Donations (and other info)

Autumn

Ever wanted to donate but couldn't use Paypal's service?

We now have been accepted into Payza. Selecting this option rather than paypal will allow you to use Visa, Mastercard or American Express to pop a donation in.

UPDATE: Payza no long support transactions to and from the United Kingdom. Our funds in Payza are effectively frozen until they decide to re-establish support to the UK.

Current donation info;

Perks:

As a little thank you, you'll be given the following;

[colour=#282828]* Donator Status - Rarity Diamond prefixing your name to show you have the Element of Generosity![/colour]

[colour=#282828]* Access to the Donator-only forum section[/colour]

* Request a title change (the grey title above your avatar - Request thread in Donator's forum) [colour=#b22222]*new*[/colour]

[colour=#282828]* Ability to change your displayed username (once per month)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]* No adverts. (one or two might show now and then due to coding on certain sections of the board)[/colour]

Perks last for:

[colour=#282828]* $5 = 1 month[/colour]

[colour=#696969]$1 = 6 days, so $5 x 6 days = 30 days (1 month)[/colour]

To donate: Simply click here and follow the instructions.

Edited by Autumn
Payza status.
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

We're still getting the odd donation from email addresses not associated with any Canterlot.com accounts.

You MUST contact us (me) if you use a different email address.

You won't receive any perks otherwise because we don't know who you are. :(

• 3 months later...

One Question...

"[colour=#282828]Request a title change"[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Is the title change only valid for the donation period?[/colour]

[colour=#282828]I plan to donate a little because this is a very awesome website and I love what you do for the community.[/colour]

• Like 2

One Question...

"[colour=#282828]Request a title change"[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Is the title change only valid for the donation period?[/colour]

[colour=#282828]I plan to donate a little because this is a very awesome website and I love what you do for the community.[/colour]

You may only request a change in the relevant thread in the donator's forum.

The change will stick after your perk-period runs out... you'll be stuck with whatever you have unless you donate again to gain access to the donator's forum again.

• Like 1

Okay. Thank you^^

I tried donating $5.87 to the website (to make your total reached an even $505 haha). It said on the website that the donation went through. However on my bank account it shows no record of me making the donation. Did you receive it?

Because someone like you donated a very specific amount to make the total donations a nice round number, and it seemed silly to add a troll donation.

Yes, I donated to round off the amount... but no I did not donate it strictly to make that happen. I thought it'd be... I don't know... bottom line I wanted to support the website because I love the community.