Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

I could post something but with writers block, the holidays has turned my mind into broccoli and refuses to work on making a post...And I know i should be posting something... :scream:

It's fine, hun :) I understand. The holiday season is always so nutty, lol. But like I said, once things have settled down, I'll gather up everyone who still wishes to participate and probably make a new OOC; Part 1: Revolution, is hereby finished...now to begin Part 2: Invasion! It'll contain a full recap of the previous story, new settings, new characters, new everything! (Essentially an Expansion Pack, if you want to put it in the MMO sense :) ) It will also include character bios for all participants, sub-factions (the groups within the main factions) and much more! It'll be a difficult process.

It's fine, hun :) I understand. The holiday season is always so nutty, lol. But like I said, once things have settled down, I'll gather up everyone who still wishes to participate and probably make a new OOC; Part 1: Revolution, is hereby finished...now to begin Part 2: Invasion! It'll contain a full recap of the previous story, new settings, new characters, new everything! (Essentially an Expansion Pack, if you want to put it in the MMO sense :) ) It will also include character bios for all participants, sub-factions (the groups within the main factions) and much more! It'll be a difficult process.

tumblr_lb10zb94uN1qe91wdo1_250.gif

Val when Part 2 comes can you retcon the part where The Director was in Equina during it's destruction, maybe say that a Recon Team involving Nova and Tex was scouting Equina when it happened?.

Also in regards to the characters Is it possible if each faction had a roster displaying main to minor or plot relevant characters and story arcs involving which faction just to keep track of the rp?

Val when Part 2 comes can you retcon the part where The Director was in Equina during it's destruction, maybe say that a Recon Team involving Nova and Tex was scouting Equina when it happened?.

Also in regards to the characters Is it possible if each faction had a roster displaying main to minor or plot relevant characters and story arcs involving which faction just to keep track of the rp?

Sure, I can retcon a few things for you. As for the characters, I was going to have the bios categorized by faction and ranking :) so I got you covered on that, as for Story Arcs...I can add that, too.

As for you, Mustang, I'd hold off on that. Why, I might have the Part 2: Invasion OOC up by this very evening.

Sure, I can retcon a few things for you. As for the characters, I was going to have the bios categorized by faction and ranking :) so I got you covered on that, as for Story Arcs...I can add that, too.

Thanks there are only a few issues relating to Freelancer and the main story but my main issue would be about how Applebloom and Harmony got together, can you explain it during part 2 because I got nothing...My bad. :blush:

As for Freelancer ranks it usually falls into 2 categories, first being Agents (comparable to Spartan IIs), as for the regular forces This should be a reference to Freelancer armed services rank structure.

(Coding I hate you so much I want to hit you... :razz: Nevermind I got it )

Awesome but not to be nitpicky but I did noticed two things wrong in the description, (just putting it here for future reference):

1. "[colour=#282828]The Prophet's real name was Lunar Cross, former guard captain of Princess Luna's personal guard and one of the founders of the Federation (and rumored ex-lover of Twilight Sparkle)".[/colour]

[colour=#282828]The Prophet revealed he was Luna's ex-lover (which upon hearing this Free went insane and committed suicide leaving Striker, Applejack and Lavender in command of the RLF).[/colour]

[colour=#282828]2. The raid at Delta X-02 was left out, it was where Freelancer found co-ordinates to a new target and location and introduced the Twin Agents North and South Dakota.[/colour]

However apart from that it's as accurate as it'll get so far, it'll get pretty hectic when this picks up.

You are half-right about the Lunar Cross deal...you see, during that encounter, a little exchange occured that hinted at "physical actions" between Twilight and Lunar :3 and I quote..."...Lunar Cross was the one who made me feel like a normal mare..." Take it as you will :) also, Lunar is kind of a...player...so he's probably the ex-lover of several mares.

As for the Delta X-02 raid, you gotta remember that I am on a mobile phone...as a result, looking back and scanning through everything in the old thread is near impossible, lol, plus I merely tried piecing things together. Tbh, I didn't remember that raid very well! :blush:

You are half-right about the Lunar Cross deal...you see, during that encounter, a little exchange occured that hinted at "physical actions" between Twilight and Lunar :3 and I quote..."...Lunar Cross was the one who made me feel like a normal mare..." Take it as you will :) also, Lunar is kind of a...player...so he's probably the ex-lover of several mares.

"...Lunar Cross was the one who made me feel like a normal mare..."

ex-lover of several mares

player

[/media]

As for the Delta X-02 raid, you gotta remember that I am on a mobile phone...as a result, looking back and scanning through everything in the old thread is near impossible, lol, plus I merely tried piecing things together. Tbh, I didn't remember that raid very well! :blush:

Fair enough, I just remember the main events and Freelancer's storyline events. (although I do wish Fire raven was back I missed his Hetalia-related insanity. :razz: )

you know...re-reading the prologue made me notice that (atleast for me) NEO is kind of like the stormcloaks

...funniest thing is, you are spot-on. The N.E.O. were a collection of ponies who are descended from the original inhabitants of Equestria (before the Princesses took over), and as a result used the Revolution to obtain revenge.