Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

xzibit-wtf.jpg

Scythe have you seen Prometheus?

You gotta hear the logic in that movie.

[colour=#333333]- Yo dawg, we heard you wanna take an alien ship full of aliens made to kill humans back to the home planet of the aliens that want to kill humans to ask why they want to kill humans.[/colour]

[colour=#333333]I s**** you not, thats how the movie ended.[/colour]

Scythe have you seen Prometheus?

You gotta hear the logic in that movie.

[colour=#333333]- Yo dawg, we heard you wanna take an alien ship full of aliens made to kill humans back to the home planet of the aliens that want to kill humans to ask why they want to kill humans.[/colour]

[colour=#333333]I s**** you not, thats how the movie ended.[/colour]

Kinda the whole logic the Weyland-Yutani executives had during Alien/Aliens/Aliens 3 etc. "We want it because it sells...Despite the fact it's a parasitic race of acid blood carrying, razor sharp teethed/clawed, facehugging, second mouth within it's mouth wielding alien...

Gotta love that Species endangering logic.

How does Morning Dawn's character know about the RLF Secret Bunker? This is knowledge that only top and trusted officals have. It is more than just a Bunker. If you want to be part of my this, Dawn, take your unit to Equina and RP there for a while and you can manage the REA Ranger Remnants in my absence. There is a lot happing there. I need this alone time with Chrysalis (and Twlight) for the sake of progressing the main story and my own. Please alter your post relating to the Bunker as it is secret for a reason. Please and thank you.

Kinda the whole logic the Weyland-Yutani executives had during Alien/Aliens/Aliens 3 etc. "We want it because it sells...Despite the fact it's a parasitic race of acid blood carrying, razor sharp teethed/clawed, facehugging, second mouth within it's mouth wielding alien...

Gotta love that Species endangering logic.

You mean aliens like... this? ^^

LOLZ sorry... couldn't resist... :blush:

Lol I know both of that.

But Alien was somewhat reasonable. The first part was KINDA not because of the robot, but the 2nd was a rescue situation that failed, the 3rd was idk but it made sense somehow and the 4th was critique on science and politics... I don't know the english words for what I want to say, but its not really dumb, just... misleading.

Yo dawg.

At least I don't have that problem in real life otherwise... well... then I think I would be crying in a corner right now listening to Linkin Park and eating chocolate bars and Doritos... lol ^^"

At least I don't have that problem in real life otherwise... well... then I think I would be crying in a corner right now listening to Linkin Park and eating chocolate bars and Doritos... lol ^^"

LOL, hey! My brother does that :3 is that why he's so socially awkward outside the internet...?

LOL, hey! My brother does that :3 is that why he's so socially awkward outside the internet...?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Wait, I probably shouldnt laugh. I use to like Linkin Park, then they changed...crying in a corner while eating doritos and chocolate...that's sad.

Edit: I have stolen the 1000th post of this thread. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this Eclipse. Shall Last. FOREVER!