Revolution: A Hoof in the Dark (Open: OOC Discussion)

Okay, just so everyone knows...there IS a truce between the factions right now, soooo...an act of violence will be an act of war, etc etc etc, and pony-bloodshed will begin...with Pierrot being the undoubtful winner. Also, Mustang, idk what you're asking me about on your post XD I see nothing wrong with it.

I guess I didn't explain the origin of the facility, Val. Sorry. I was in place before the war as a secret research and command bunker under the rule of the Princesses. Only Striker, Free, and a select few know about the facility. The freelance deal helped keep the bunker operational.

It is a very secure place for a reason... that I will reveal when the time is right. Let's just say that this place holds a special significance to Striker's developement as a character. Val already knows what I mean. ^^

I just love Twilight's reaction about the facility and Freelancer's involvement with it, it's like "Freelancer?, oh those guys...K whatever, time to spy on the super secret exciting bunker!"

Have to find it first. We didn't tell you what we did with your money. XP