[Ponyville]All in good fun [Open]

IceStorm

~~Aloe~~

It had been another relatively slow day at the spa. This was the third day in a row where they had five customers or less, and at this rate, they would once again be in the hole. At the very least even though the spa side was a bit slower than normal, the lotion and Salves side of the store seemed to do rather well at least. The ponies who did come in today for a their scheduled spas also bought a fair amount of grooming oils and supplies. If nothing else, it was a plus, and it seemed to be more and more where they were making their money from anyways. With exception of Rarity of course. If there was one pony she knew she could always count on for continuous visits to the spa would be, quite arguably, one of the most pristine unicorns in Ponyville. Rarity's mane was never anything short of dazzling, and her coat, unless she had a run in with applejack, was always in a condition that rivaled even her own.

She continued entranced in thought as she finished locking up the spa, as they closed a bit earlier than normal today because of the slowness of business and they had already finished all the cleaning that needed to be done. Which of course wasn't a whole lot. when you don't get very many customers, there isn't too much to clean. Once everything was locked up she headed over to the Ponyville Cafe, The waitress walked over to her. "Good evening Miss Aloe, Off early today?"

Aloe nodded, "Yah, Anot'er slow day at the spa. Ah don't how we're able to pull through like we are. It always comes with a stroke of luck at 'he end of 'he month," she spoke up sounding a bit down.

"Well, I'm sure fortune will shine on you again, it always does, and I'd be hard pressed to think anyone here in Ponyville would let the spa fall," she responded with a smile. "Will it be your usual then?" she asked with a simple nod from Aloe. "Okay, I'll have that right out to you,"

While she waited she begain to ponder. She wondered if Lotus was feeling as down about the spa as she was from the last couple days. She knew that her and her sister had their differences, but it didn't change the fact that they were twins. They were similar in a lot of was. Hmm, per'aps a good prank would cheer us bot' up. After all, A harmless prank, if not overdone can be a nice lift. That being said, Lotus can be a bit touchy with them. Turning her coat green again wouldn't be an option. I don't think she'd like that too well, she said to herself as she lost herself in thought.