Greetings, everypony.

ShorthoofScrawl

Yes, music is great, too! :D

I am presently reading...wait, which one was I on again? Lessee... "Howl's Moving Castle", "Fangs of K'aath 2", "Fellowship of the Ring"... Man, I really need to focus on just ONE book. -_-

P.S.: Your avatar is adorable. <3

I understand completely. I swear on Celestia's Great Magical Horn of Swift, Unrelenting Justice. I'm reading 5 books currently and they're all SOO GOOOD! XO

I do want to get that scanner working, since I've been inspired to make one of those "Ask~" tumblr blogs, depicting one of my OC's, Brave Shield. Anypony out there interested in asking questions of a (retired) member of the Canterlot Royal Guard? :artax:

hmm... just one, that I've noticed in the series of time I've seen them. Why do they all look the same based on their species? :artax: :artax: :artax: :artax: :artax:

hmm... just one, that I've noticed in the series of time I've seen them. Why do they all look the same based on their species? :artax: :artax: :artax: :artax: :artax:

I actually anticipated that question being posed to Brave Shield and have an..."answer" prepared. ;)

Good news, everypony! I finally remembered it was my printer that was not working, not my scanner! :P

So, yeah, feel free to check out my new Tumblr account: http://askbraveshield.tumblr.com/

Also, I put up a page of my practice with drawing and inking Brave Shield in my gallery. :)

Good news, everypony! I finally remembered it was my printer that was not working, not my scanner! :razz:

So, yeah, feel free to check out my new Tumblr account: http://askbraveshield.tumblr.com/

Also, I put up a page of my practice with drawing and inking Brave Shield in my gallery. :)

I lol'ed

Anypony else?

Ah well, Welcome to Canterlot Shorthoof :)

Thank you, Blackhorn! For the New Lunar Republic, indeed! :Luna:

Incidentally, it's been a while since ITT Tech, and I've forgotten what little I once knew about HTML, so if anypony wants to help me with making my Tumblr page look a bit better, feel free to send me a message. ;)

Hello. What books have you read? Steven King? Tolkien? George R R Martin? Neil Gaiman?

I've read lots of stuff, but I have also started some things and neglected to finish them! In addition to the books I already mentioned, I'm also an old fan of the Redwall series (R.I.P. Brian Jaques :( ), the Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice, and the various books based off of Dungeons and Dragons, such as the Tales of the Lance and the adventures of Drizzt Do'Urden. I'm also working through the Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri.

I like a lot of different things. To quote Dante:

"I cannot all of them pourtray in full,

Because so drives me onward the long theme,

That many times the word comes short of fact."

~Inferno, Canto IV, lines 145-147

Well, there seems to be a distinctive lack of interest in Ask Brave Shield. It'll stay up, just in case, but I'm having another idea...

How about a visitor-input-adventure blog, like Moonstuck, only starring Gilda (or perhaps somepony else...maybe a whole party of characters) in a high adventure setting? Suggestions can be made about what the character(s) should do as they face untold dangers and adventures! Could be fun...if anyone actually cares. :/

Seriously, does anypony out there have advice on attracting attention to a Tumblr blog if they don't have super-awesome photoshop skills (as in Ask Hotblooded Pinkie Pie) or generous NSFW content (a la Ask Princess Molestia)?