Greetings, everypony.

ShorthoofScrawl

About Myself: I enjoy reading, drawing, gaming, and poooniiieess! :D

How I found Canterlot.com: I was directed, ironically, by someone who is not a brony.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Watched a couple of episodes (Swarm of the Century and Bridle Gossip) for kicks, never looked back.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack
Hello, all! New to this site, but not the fandom. Hoping to meet and brohoof you all! :)

My names Lovin' Moonlight or LM for short. Its a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Shorthoof :D

Its great to have you living here in Canterlot, I hope you enjoy yourself and if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

What kind do you play? Any First Persons like Bioshock or COD.

It says your an artist to, you should post some of your artwork in the gallery for everypony to see. We also have a great creativity section where a lot of the artist hang out, me being one of them.

Thanks, everypony, for all the warm welcomes! :D To answer your questions...

@MyLittlePonyTales: I've been a brony since fairly early in the first season. :)

@LovinMoonlight: I have Call of Duty 4, Bioshock 1 & 2, Halo 1-4 & Reach, and Fallout 3, among many others. Also, I WOULD upload some of my stuff, but I got a new laptop harddrive recently, and I can NOT find the software disc for my scanner. In short, unless I want to branch out into MS paint artwork, I'm stuck for now. :-(

@Everypony else: I wasn't made a brony from a non-brony, I did that all on my own. However, while cruising around on another site, I was chatting with a fellow brony and made a comment that I couldn't find any good places online to chat about ponies. Another (non-brony) user swiftly found a link to this site. :D

@Rosewind: Gotta love that flank scream! XD

As a question for anyone who can answer it: I can't get this site to display properly in Internet Explorer. I have to use my Firefox, which doesn't work as well for me on most stuff. Is there a way to fix this? :/

Edited by ShorthoofScrawl
  • Like 2

Welcome to Canterlot Shorthoof, I hope you have an amazing time here :D I like to read, draw and game as well, but music is da best! (obviously) I like your avatar, are ya currently reading anything?

Yes, music is great, too! :D

I am presently reading...wait, which one was I on again? Lessee... "Howl's Moving Castle", "Fangs of K'aath 2", "Fellowship of the Ring"... Man, I really need to focus on just ONE book. -_-

P.S.: Your avatar is adorable. <3

Yes, music is great, too! :D

I am presently reading...wait, which one was I on again? Lessee... "Howl's Moving Castle", "Fangs of K'aath 2", "Fellowship of the Ring"... Man, I really need to focus on just ONE book. -_-

P.S.: Your avatar is adorable. <3

Do ya know Nikki Sixx (Motely Crue and Sixx A.M.)? He's got 2 books and I'm currently reading his 2nd one - they're both great! I focus on one book, its easy. I've never heard of those books, who are they by? Erin Hunter is a good author - I especially like the Warrior Cat books.

And thanx, I really like Fluttershy :evil: and Pinkie is a close 2nd :D

Your probably a better drawer than me, You should start sharing some artwork :)

Sorry, don't know Nikki Sixx. :/

"Howl's Moving Castle" is by Diana Wynne Jones (and was adapted into a fantastic anime movie by Hayao Miyazaki), "Fangs of K'aath" is by Paul Kidd, and "The Fellowship of the Ring" is the first book in the "Lord of the Rings" series by J.R.R. Tolkein (you may have heard of the movies).

I would love to share my art with everypony, but my scanner won't work. I've got to either find the software disc that goes with it or buy a new scanner.

Sorry, don't know Nikki Sixx. :/

"Howl's Moving Castle" is by Diana Wynne Jones (and was adapted into a fantastic anime movie by Hayao Miyazaki), "Fangs of K'aath" is by Paul Kidd, and "The Fellowship of the Ring" is the first book in the "Lord of the Rings" series by J.R.R. Tolkein (you may have heard of the movies).

I would love to share my art with everypony, but my scanner won't work. I've got to either find the software disc that goes with it or buy a new scanner.

I've never heard any of those authors but I knew 'The Fellowship of the Ring' sounded like a Lord of the Rings book.

When you can, thhen post your artwork asap. Because I really wanna see them :)

I've never heard any of those authors but I knew 'The Fellowship of the Ring' sounded like a Lord of the Rings book.

When you can, thhen post your artwork asap. Because I really wanna see them :)

For now, I only have a picture (which I already scanned) of one of my RP characters, which I use as an avatar on a different site... It's not very big, so I'm not sure it's worth posting here. :/

I do want to get that scanner working, since I've been inspired to make one of those "Ask~" tumblr blogs, depicting one of my OC's, Brave Shield. Anypony out there interested in asking questions of a (retired) member of the Canterlot Royal Guard? :artax:

@LovinMoonlight: I have Call of Duty 4, Bioshock 1 & 2, Halo 1-4 & Reach, and Fallout 3, among many others. Also, I WOULD upload some of my stuff, but I got a new laptop harddrive recently, and I can NOT find the software disc for my scanner. In short, unless I want to branch out into MS paint artwork, I'm stuck for now. :(

Just search the name of your scanner on Google and look for a link to the official maker of your scanner, like HP or whoever. They usually host the drivers and everything on their sites for just such occasions. :D If your maker doesn't then search around a little more, somebody is sure to host it somewhere.

For now, I only have a picture (which I already scanned) of one of my RP characters, which I use as an avatar on a different site... It's not very big, so I'm not sure it's worth posting here. :/

I'm sure its pretty cool, I'm sure everyone would love to see it. FolarinSmiling_zpsd1ccaa59.png

Okay, I submitted my one pony-related fanart picture (aside from my avatar, which I have in about four different sizes). I accidentally submitted it twice, since I didn't catch the notice that it would need to be approved before it would be put up. Oh, well. Check in on my gallery if you want to see if it's there. :/