Hello every pony

Kayian

About Myself: I like anime, dragons, wolfs, mlp. I was born in Florida, but I moved to California. I have a creative mind, but when it come to telling my ideas...it doesn't really come out right...

How I found Canterlot.com: Advertisement from another sight

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: After going to the Comic con SD I saw the Hasbro booth and some guys waiting for MLP stuff and after questioning it, I decided to give it a chance

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle
Hello every pony. My name is Kayian, I am not really new here I just been gone for some time and thought coming back that I should

re-invent my self.

I look forward to rping and chatting with every pony.

@LIM - Your right cuz I don't really fallow, though if you are saying that cuz my avatar looks "emo" that's just how he is. Kinda a reflection of my past cuz I didn't have any friends and I was like a ghost. Going into conversations and leaving them with out anyone ever knowing I was around...Still is kinda happening now, though not as much...

@PT - Hey, you might remember me as Sapphirediadem though you probably have a tone of friends cuz your a mod and to keep up and remember everyone would be hard. Anywho, I believe it was Ponysquare that I learned of this sight.

• Like 1

@LIM - Your right cuz I don't really fallow, though if you are saying that cuz my avatar looks "emo" that's just how he is. Kinda a reflection of my past cuz I didn't have any friends and I was like a ghost. Going into conversations and leaving them with out anyone ever knowing I was around...Still is kinda happening now, though not as much...

@PT - Hey, you might remember me as Sapphirediadem though you probably have a tone of friends cuz your a mod and to keep up and remember everyone would be hard. Anywho, I believe it was Ponysquare that I learned of this sight.

I'm not saying it did look like one but the amount of people that insult Emos, Goths and all the others is just stupid, do ya agree? I got a few friends but sometimes poeple just decide to hate me straight away without giving me a chance - is that what happened to you?

I'm not saying it did look like one but the amount of people that insult Emos, Goths and all the others is just stupid, do ya agree? I got a few friends but sometimes poeple just decide to hate me straight away without giving me a chance - is that what happened to you?

Well, the way that "[colour=#282828]Goths" look kinda creeps me out and how they act as well and as for "emos" I really don't know that much other than they cut themselves? Either way, it doesn't matter to me. Just like politics, I consider my self a independent and that goes for religion as well because my saying is...[/colour]

[colour=#282828]You can say, do, what ever and so can I, but you are your own person and if you want to live your life like that. I have have the right to voice my "opinion", but I choose to keep quite because if I say something about someone, then a fight is inevitable and when push comes to shove, I really don't have an argument to back up what started the fight and when I do have one, I chose to stay quite because in some fights, you know that its a fight that will keep going on, like the fight for gays to marry. I don't think its right, but I don't say anything.[/colour]

Well, the way that "[colour=#282828]Goths" look kinda creeps me out and how they act as well and as for "emos" I really don't know that much other than they cut themselves? Either way, it doesn't matter to me. Just like politics, I consider my self a independent and that goes for religion as well because my saying is...[/colour]

[colour=#282828]You can say, do, what ever and so can I, but you are your own person and if you want to live your life like that. I have have the right to voice my "opinion", but I choose to keep quite because if I say something about someone, then a fight is inevitable and when push comes to shove, I really don't have an argument to back up what started the fight and when I do have one, I chose to stay quite because in some fights, you know that its a fight that will keep going on, like the fight for gays to marry. I don't think its right, but I don't say anything.[/colour]

I heard that rumour about Emos but I don't think its true, I think everyone should be able to go about how they want to as well without being bullied or teased.

Some people say this: 'Bullying is for losers'

Sometimes I keep stuff in my head and sometimes I think 'The next time that happens I'm not gonna keep it in - I'm gonna say what I think' but usually it never happens again...

I think everyone should be able to go about how they want to as well without being bullied or teased.

It's something we wish for, but know it will never come true. Everyone in this world has something they don't like about someone else, it being there life style or w/e and if they say other wise, than they are lying to themselves. I will admit that I don't like a race, but I don't say anything for reasons I say above.

It's something we wish for, but know it will never come true. Everyone in this world has something they don't like about someone else, it being there life style or w/e and if they say other wise, than they are lying to themselves. I will admit that I don't like a race, but I don't say anything for reasons I say above.

Yeah, I dont see why people even bully/tease other people, they basically do it to themselves.