Gunsmoke (Apply here, scamps!)

StarStorm

Hey Star? I think it might be a good idea to keep an character list somewhere in here @.@ I don't know how many good ponies, bad ponies, and mercenaries we have here? Plus, I think it would help for when the whole cops vs robbers really picks up >:3

just tossing my two bits in.

And also, Fallout New Vegas <3 & Skyrim <3 I freakin love you guys xD

Mmkay scamps, I put up a list of characters on the first post. ^^ I wasn't 100% sure on a few characters' positions about where they stand, so feel free to double check to make sure that yours is in the right category!

real quick ^ D'awwwww! It's a fizz/pony avatar!!! I have not seen this one yet <3

OKAY! so.... I had to go on vacation as soon as this started... and now I have no idea how much this has progressed or anything at all.... time to read.... >.> Once I do that I think I'll post.

*checks star's list of characters* We have 3 goodies, 3 badies, and 4 mercenaries :/ you could really go anywhere at this point! ^^

But yes, you're going to need an app first :3

and sorry everyone; I have to think about what a foal would be doing in a saloon before I post dusty's part >.>

Guys, I'm back! =D I do apologize for the long absence, I ran out of creative juices, and then got horribly sick. xD I'm much better now though, and I'm happy to say that my juices are flowing once more as well C:

I was waiting on Emerath to deal us some more cards, but really that should have happened before your last turn, Char. I'm pretty sure that's how Texas Hold 'Em works right? Once all players have raised or called, the next card is dealt? Since you're waiting on me, I might as well make a post now, but I'm pretty sure the game should be going Chardude, Cainiam, Emerath. As even though he isn't actively playing this round, he is taking the Dealer spot.

My suggestion? Finish up the card game somehow. It's sort of just a time killer in an rp. And unless it boils down into a fight, it is rather anti-climatic. Plus it requires everyone to post in an order, and if someone is absent, can freeze up the whole rp. (as chardude has experienced)

And someone can easily get mad at a card game and blow up in everypony's face, causing a scene to break out in the saloon :P This rp has been rather dull in terms of the cowboy violence I was expecting (sorry to say)

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Briar Rose

Sex: Female

Species: earth pony

Eye colour: crimson red

Coat colour: Dark green

Mane/Tail/Markings colour & Style: Deep Rose red

(General appearance): she is kind of a rough and tumble rebel... She's not afraid to get her hooves dirty, She is a very attractive mare with a great body,

(Cutiemark): a rose surrounded by thorns, representing the constant turmoil she is always wrapped up in (View of the Law): Briar makes her own law, and any law that stands in her way deserves to be broken

(Weapons/Fighting style): her late fathers gold plated revolver, seduction (being sexy is a scary weapon) and she is great at hoof to hoof combat

(Lifelong dream as Western Frontier pony/whatever they are): once she kills her fathers killer she wants to meet a nice stallion, settle down and grow old together... Although due to her adventurous nature that fate may change

(History): when she was very young her father (whom raised her alone, that she loved like no other) was killed before her very eyes, all that she can remember of the mysterious rogue was his piercing grey eyes and his dark yet smooth voice, she vowed to avenge her father and spent her childhood practicing her aim and growing stronger so that one day when they do meet again she can kill him slowly, she wanders the west searching for him

(Personality): she seems heartless yet passionate, she can be selfish at times but that's only because she has only one thing on her mind and while she can seem cold under her thorny attitude she is truly pure and kind