Two request

Kayian

I have two things to ask of and I hope to get some help because my mind is killing me with all these ideas

1. I just started a 3D modeling class using Maya and I need to know how to model a pony from scratch, starting from the image planes

2. This might sound odd, but I need someone who likes and can write fan fics to listen to my ideas. I have many ideas in my head and I keep seeing them, but when ever I write them down, notes, what ever the seen is, it just never comes out right. That is why I need someone to colab with and maybe make a fan fic.

• 2 weeks later...

I have two things to ask of and I hope to get some help because my mind is killing me with all these ideas

1. I just started a 3D modeling class using Maya and I need to know how to model a pony from scratch, starting from the image planes

2. This might sound odd, but I need someone who likes and can write fan fics to listen to my ideas. I have many ideas in my head and I keep seeing them, but when ever I write them down, notes, what ever the seen is, it just never comes out right. That is why I need someone to colab with and maybe make a fan fic.

How ironic...some boys at my college where talking about Maya...I'm not familiar with that program sadly...

How ironic...some boys at my college where talking about Maya...I'm not familiar with that program sadly...

Well it's a good character modeler from what I hear, but so far in my class all we have done is model stuff. It's not what I was expecting, but to get a grasp on the program, it will have to do for now.

You can check out my DA page for the work I do in it, I always upload the 3D work that I am doing on my projects so I can get feed back and hear what others think. http://kayian.deviantart.com/