The MyLittleMinecraft server: Something you should know.

MusicalNight

If this is the wrong place, move it.

I dont want to slander their name. Actually. After how i witnessed the admins handling things. I do.

I had a friend on there who griefed the place after the admins were rude to him.

Before he actually told me it was him. He told me his brother did it (he didnt want me to be mad, Understandable, Love and tolerate, right?). Believable to me because i know his brother. Hes a little hipster punk. So, Naturaly, I defended him. I got on after he was banned and calmly talked with the admins.

I kept as calm and nice as i could vouching for my best friend, No caps, No cursing, Nothing hostile towards them. Next thing i know.

"Disconnected from server: banned" ...What?

So i go on the forums and calmly ask why i was banned. Oh, to my surprise when i refresh the page, Banned from there to. Banned for calmly talking to the admins as to why my best friend was banned. Nothing. More

Even their ban notice towards him was rude as hell. Heres his ban notice http://i.imgur.com/wQf3B.png "The mods can be dicks" yes they can.

So these admins, Instead of handling it like adults, Just *****ed us out and banned us, Nice.

So we went to the Ponycraft server. ****ing amazing server, Their places are 20 times bigger then MyLittleMinecraft's places. My jaw literally dropped when i saw how big Cloudsdale was.

And the admins are so lenient and fun to talk to. In Ponyville they had signs around tnt that said "I bet you wont hit it" next sign" You want to do it dont you" next sign "DO IT FAGGOT". If you had that on MyLittleMinecraft, You probably would have been *****ed out and banned. They helped my friend and I find some houses in Cloudsdale. In MyLittleMinecraft. You found them yourself. And waited for the admin to approve it. and, They gave us a whole tour, Which took well near 2 hours. That tells you how big the server is.

Things about Ponycraft that are better:

Lenient, Fun admins

50-70% Bigger towns

Pony jargon filters, Everybody is Everypony, redhanded is redhoofed, etc.

Nicknames and classes, Want your name to be your ponysonas? /nick is your friend. Wanna be a pegasus? Ask the admins.

Class abilities will be implemented soon:

1. Pegasus– Flight

2. Unicorn- Xray (through dirt and such)

3. Earth Pony - Extra health,More recipes

4. Diamond Dog - Digging without tools

5. Dragon - Obsidian Armor (made by Earth Ponies. ECONOMY) and Fire

6. Buffalo - Ground Speed and increased health

7. Griffon – Flight

8.Zebra - Buffing potions

I'm in no way advertising. Im informing that from my experience. Ponycraft is all together. My recommendation. all in all, MyLittleMinecraft's buff was the PonyMover.

Shouldn't this be in Entertainment?

As someone who's been playing (and recently turned moderator!) on Ponycraft, I can say the community is a lot nicer. ... if their server was up, as of this post.

Haven't been able to get on the ponycraft server, keeps failing to connect. But I did manage to get on the Mylittleminecraft one. So, if its more epic than mylittleminecraft, my head just might explode if and when I manage to log onto it.

Haven't been able to get on the ponycraft server, keeps failing to connect. But I did manage to get on the Mylittleminecraft one. So, if its more epic than mylittleminecraft, my head just might explode if and when I manage to log onto it.

Ponycraft has been having some problems with their host. So, they should be back up soon!