NSI Machine Tech Expo OOC (looking for engineers and inventors).

The Northern Storm Industries (NSI) Machine Tech Expo is an annual event with a history tracing back many years now. Northern Storm, the innovative founder of NSI, Staliongrad's foremost machine tech corporation, started the event as a means to gather like-minded innovators all in one place to show off the latest in technical craft. Starting out as a small gathering, the Expo is now a major event attracting many technically minded ponies from all throughout Equestria and beyond to Stalliongrad each year, where they get a chance to show off their latest creations to the public. This year, Snowfall, current CEO of NSI, hopes to make this year's expo bigger and more sure to attract big talent than ever before, by holding a competition as a part of the show. Monetary rewards and product contracts to help fund and support the inventor project will be given out to the most promising of the show.

Got an OC with a talent for technology? This might just be the perfect thread to show off them and their ingenuity, allow them to meet characters with similar interests and hopefully also lead to new RP opportunities in the future. It will take place in Stalliongrad, I will playing the host of the show, Snowfall, and it'll be open to all interested OCs and cast characters who want to see the expo. However, if you intend for your character to take part in the show and not just visit, I ask that you sign up here first.

So If you have a character who you think is right for this event, just post here with a link to your app and I'll add you to the list! :)

Characters Involved:

Gears "Sparks" Clockwise