First acknowledgement of Bronies (At all) in Spain

Parker_Izing

I was busy rummaging the compost heap for some hors d'oubres (coffe grounds and moldy asparragus are best) :eek: when I heard this reference on 'news' well, when this station should deserve being called "Fox en Españól" Of course the info was weak, not info at all and full of wrong data (no reference at all to our beloved series, just calling it "80's" cartoon)

We got what we deserve... :oops:

Oh, sorry...

ANCHOR:

Nobody of them is a kid, but they self identify as openly fans of "My Little Pony" from some years ago, the characters are a fad in U.S. And them (the bronies) are going nuts for it, they developed a community and even celebrate many conventions yearly. The majority are MEN over 30, and defend that no other series ever reflected as much the values of friendship. (closed caption defines the series as 80's made)

After some fragments of some other station's hijacked scenes (Rainbow Dash quote, hilariously mistranslated as '200%')

VIDEO:

What encourages them to smile, is this little toy. They say that "My little pony" brings joy to their lifes, encourage being better persons, and makes them value friendship.

The majority (of them) are young men, Collegiate, and men (Sic) They live it with such passion they created a true community. They call themselves bronies, and yearly they organize conventions , last one, on past weekend. Were they go, costumed and ready to exchange stuff related to their Favorited characters "Cheerilee is best pony"

They even got their own Internet TV station airing whatever happen there (in convention) because Bronies are a huge fad, Such fad that they even animate talk shows on U.S T.V (U.S.T.V.?)

For psychologists their love for this 80's series is a reaction to all the violence terrorism and wars, but whatever others say, they do not care.